Do I need to queue at Visa on Arrival desk when I reach Myanmar with eVisa?
No. You don’t need to queue for any visa sticker, please proceed straight to the Immigration Counter upon arrival with your eVisa.
Posted by: | April 17, 2015,2:11 am
- How many copies of Approval Letter do I need to print out?
- What type of Visa can I apply online?
- May I know if I enter on a package tour with eVisa from Yangon International airport, which border checkpoint can I exit from?
- I plan to travel to Myanmar three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- I plan to travel from Myanmar to another country for a short trip and return back to Myanmar again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?