Myanmar visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens - Service/Fees
- Let's Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Ghanaian Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Ghana
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
Myanmar visa for Ghanaian citizens: formerly known as Myanmar, Burma encompasses more than a hundred ethnic groups with borders to India, China, Laos, Thailand, and Bangladesh. As a Ghanaian citizen, Myanmar visa requirements are relatively straightforward, and you probably don't need an extended visa unless you plan to stay for months or years.
Myanmar visa for Ghanaian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Ghana?
There are many good reasons to visit Myanmar today. The country is one of the world's most developed countries, making it an ideal destination for tourists, including Ghanaians. This post will provide a few tips so the application process goes as smoothly as possible. Myanmar Immigration Services outlines the steps you should follow to obtain a Myanmar visa for Ghanaian citizens, let’s see!
Let's Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Ghanaian Citizens
Ghana is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so a Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Presently, Ghanaians are not eligible to travel visa-free, which means they have to apply for a Myanmar visa prior to traveling. For Ghanaian citizens planning to travel to Myanmar, it is essential to understand the visa requirements.
Myanmar traditional visa applications can be submitted through the Myanmar embassy in Ghana, your country's consulate, or applying online through the Myanmar e visa system.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
In order to travel to Myanmar, Ghanaians may choose from several types of visas, so ensure that you choose the one that applies to your travel plans.
- Those planning to spend a short time in Myanmar may be able to apply for the Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be needed for visitors intending to stay in Myanmar longer or conduct business there.
Typically, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two types of Myanmar e visa. However, Ghanaian citizens are currently only offered one type of Myanmar e visa.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the date of arrival and have a length of stay of 28 days in total with single entry only.
- Myanmar Business e visa: does not support this service yet.
You should apply for a Myanmar visa for Ghanaian citizens well in advance of your intended travel date, as processing times vary according to the type of visa.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Ghana
You can get Myanmar e visa for Ghanaian citizens quickly and easily by applying online. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you need to consider to ensure you get a Myanmar visa.
Check the necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar tourist e visa
- The applicant's passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data, no missing lines). The passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond the date of entry into Myanmar.
- Color photo of the applicant (the photo must be sharp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Travel Insurance and Covid-19 Vaccinations are required for the e visa by the Myanmar government.
- A hotel booking and return ticket confirmation are submitted in order to apply for a Tourist e visa.
About Myanmar visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Ghanaians?
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Ghanaian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Please provide your details (name, gender, birth date, nationality, passport number, itinerary details, etc).
- Step 2: Prior to clicking "send," check the information carefully, and make sure the e visa fee has been paid (Myanmar Immigration Services may require further documentation).
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system can be used to track the status of your e visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to your inbox when the application is approved.
Only need 10 minutes to complete all the process. The Myanmar Immigration Services support team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist with the application process.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Ghanaian Citizens
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services is offering three Myanmar e visa services for Ghanaian citizens, all with different specific fees.
Myanmar e visa services for Ghanaians
- Normal Myanmar Visa: for Ghanaian citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Ghanaian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa: the fastest type of Myanmar e visa service for Ghanaian citizens can be obtained within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Ghanaian citizens
Ghanaians need to pay Myanmar visa services fees and Myanmar government fees in order to apply for a Myanmar e visa.
Read more: Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Ghanaian citizens
Important notice: To be granted a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar government requires you to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage. When Ghanaian nationals apply for a Myanmar e visa on our website, Myanmar Immigration Service automatically offers Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without requesting any more information.
Note About Myanmar e-visas for Ghanaians
- Those who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days with a tourist e visa will be charged an additional $US3 per day by the immigration officer.
- The validity of your passport must also be at least six months for you to enter this country legally.