Myanmar visa requirements for Philippine citizens - Fees/Service
Myanmar visa for Filipinos: Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is a Southeast Asian nation with more than 100 ethnic groups. It is bordered by India, China, Bangladesh, Laos and Thailand. Myanmar visa requirements for Filipino citizens are fairly straightforward, so you can get a Myanmar tourist visa, unless you plan to stay for an extended period of time.
Myanmar visa for Philippine citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Philippine?
Myanmar is an impressively developed country, becoming a famous tourist destination of tourists around the world, including the Philippines. Myanmar Immigration Services will outline the steps you should take to apply for a Myanmar visa for Filipino citizens in this blog post. We'll also provide some helpful tips to ease the process, let's see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Philippine Citizens
It is important to know the Myanmar visa requirements for Filipino citizens if you are planning to visit Myanmar. The Philippine is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
So, Philippine citizens cannot enter Myanmar without a Myanmar visa. If you’re planning to travel there, you’ll need to apply for a Myanmar visa in advance. The visa can be obtained from the consulate or a Myanmar embassy in the Philippines. Alternatively, Pakistanis can apply online for Myanmar e-visas.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Philippine Citizens
Philippines who wish to travel to Myanmar have a few different visa options, so choose the one that best suits your itinerary.
- A Myanmar tourist visa is possible if you are Filipino citizens and plan to stay in Myanmar for a short period of time.
- Filipino citizens who are planning to stay in Myanmar for an extended period or to conduct business activities may need a Myanmar business visa.
Myanmar Immigration Service is currently offering Filipino citizens both types of Myanmar e-visas:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: Valid for 90 days from the issued date. With this single entry visa, Philippines passport holders have 28 days to stay in Myanmar and enjoy the vacation there.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: It permits a duration of stay of up to 70 days from the date of entry, with single entry.
In any case, you should start the application process well before your intended travel date. The processing time depends on the type of Myanmar visa you are applying for.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Philippines- Apply Myanmar e visa for Philippine citizens
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Philippine
Are you considering traveling to Myanmar from the Philippines? For the most convenience, you should apply for a Myanmar e-visa for Philippine citizens. The process is quite simple, but there are some steps you need to follow to ensure a smooth Myanmar e-visa application process.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- Passport biographical pages must contain all required information (no gaps or missing lines) and should be valid beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- An applicant's color photograph (the photo must be sharp and focused on the applicant).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket will be required
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Philippine citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: The introduction information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, for example) should include information about your travels.
- Step 2: Before clicking "send" on the e-visa application form, be sure all of the information is accurate, and make sure you have paid the e-visa fee (Myanmar Immigration Services may require additional documentation)
- Step 3: You can find out about the status of your Myanmar e-visa application by tracking your Myanmar visa in check status. You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided.
The application process will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Myanmar Immigration Services provides support 24/7 if needed.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar e-Visa For Philippine Citizens
Philippine citizens who wish to obtain a Myanmar e-visa will need to select the service that will best suit their needs. Myanmar Immigration Services offers many different Myanmar e-visa services, each with its own fees.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Philippines
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: for Philippine citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: for Philippine citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Philippine citizens who want to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours. (find out more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here)
Myanmar visa fee for Philippine citizens
Myanmar visa fee as well as Myanmar Government fee are 2 types of fees to be paid when applying for a Myanmar visa for the Philippines. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Philippine citizens and Myanmar visa costs by clicking here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Philippine citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to obtain Travel Insurance coverage with COVID-19 coverage when applying for Myanmar e-visa on our website without any other information. Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government.
Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is US$299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Philippines
- Visitors with an e-visa staying in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged an additional $3 per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- To enter this country legally, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.