Myanmar visa requirements for Japanese citizens - Fees/Service in February 2024
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Japanese Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Japanese Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Japan
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Japanese Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Japanese citizens: Myanmar, also known as Burma, is a Southeast Asian country with more than one hundred ethnic groups bordering India, China, Laos, Thailand and Bangladesh. The Myanmar visa requirements for Japanese citizens are relatively straightforward, and unless you plan to stay for an extended period of time, you should be able to get a Myanmar tourist visa with little trouble.
Myanmar visa for Japanese citizens - How to get a Myanmar e-visa from Japan?
Currently, Myanmar is one of the most developed countries in the world, which makes it an ideal destination for tourists from around the globe, including Japanese. Myanmar Immigration Services will outline the steps needed to apply for a Myanmar visa for Japanese citizens, let's see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Japanese Citizens
Japan is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Japanese citizens are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, which means that they must apply for a visa before traveling to Myanmar. If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Japanese citizens.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Japanese Citizens
For Japanese traveling to Myanmar, there are several different types of visas to choose from, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel itinerary.
- Japanese citizens planning to visit Myanmar for a short time may be able to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be required for Japanese citizens planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business there.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers Japanese citizens 2 types of Myanmar e-visas:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date. Its holders can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and permits 70 days for Japanese to engage in business activities.
As Myanmar visa processing times may vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Japanese citizens, please start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Japaneses - Apply Myanmar e visa for Japanese citizens
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Japan
Japanese citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visas online to travel to Myanmar. This is a simple process, but you need to consider a few things to ensure your Myanmar visa application is successful.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- A passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Hotel booking confirmation and return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Japanese citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), include your itinerary details if possible.
- Step 2: Make sure the information is accurate, and the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
The whole process takes about 10 minutes and a support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you through the process.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Japanese Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers 03 services to Japanese citizens, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Japaneses
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: For Japanese citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: For Japanese citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: It is currently the fastest way for Japanese citizens to acquire a Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Japanese citizens
Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e-visa.
Find out more about:
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Japanese citizens
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Japaneses
- Travelers with tourist e-visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged $US 3 per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- In order to enter this country legally, your passport must also be valid for at least 6 months.
If you are planning to visit Myanmar, an e-visa may be a convenient and time-saving option. Let's contact Myanmar Immigration Services now to apply for Myanmar visa for Japanese citizens.
We are confident to be a professional unit with many years of experience in the field of entry to Myanmar. Our staff knowledgeable about the Myanmar market will surely bring you satisfaction, detailed advice and a high visa success rate beyond expectations. Contact now! Online 24/7 and completely free.