Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens - Fee & Service
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Chinese Citizens
- Types Of Myanmar Visa For Chinese Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From China
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Chinese Citizens
Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens: formerly known as Myanmar, Burma is a nation in South-East Asia which borders India, China, Laos, Thailand, and Bangladesh. There are few Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens, so if you don't plan on staying long, maybe a Myanmar tourist visa will likely suffice.
Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from China?
Myanmar is one of the world's most developed countries, which makes it an ideal destination for tourists from around the world. In this post, we'll give you some helpful tips on how to apply for a Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens. In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services outlines what you need to do to get a Myanmar visa if you are a Chinese citizen. Let's find out more!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Chinese Citizens
China is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Currently, Chinese citizens are not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, so they must obtain a visa in advance. When traveling to Myanmar, it's important to understand the Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens.
You can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways: through the Myanmar embassy in China or consulate in your country, or by applying for a Myanmar e visa online.
Types Of Myanmar Visa For Chinese Citizens
There are different types of visas available for Chinese travelers to Myanmar, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel plans.
- It may be possible for Chinese citizens to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa if they plan to spend a short period of time there.
- Chinese citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they plan to stay or do business in Myanmar for an extended period.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers two kinds of Myanmar e visas for Chinese:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Chinese to engage in business activities.
As visa processing times may vary depending on your Myanmar visa type for Chinese citizens, you should start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From China
It is relatively easy for Chinese citizens to apply for a Myanmar e visa online. There are a few things you should consider to ensure your Myanmar visa process is successful.
About Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens - Apply Myanmar e visa for Chineses
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Chinese citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for an Myanmar evisa for Chinese citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
It usually takes about 10 minutes to complete the entire Myanmar e visa application process for Chinese citizens. A support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you through the process.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Chinese Citizens
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 03 Myanmar e visa services to Chinese citizens for an e visa fee.
Myanmar e visa services for Chineses
- Normal Myanmar Visa: for Chinese citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Chinese citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Chinese citizens within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Chinese citizens
Chinese must pay Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees when applying for a Myanmar e visa. More about make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Chinese citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Chinese citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on Myanmar Immigration Service's website.
Note About Myanmar e visas for Chineses
- For travelers with tourist e visas staying longer than 28 days in Myanmar, the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport will charge an additional $US 3 per day.
- It is also necessary for your passport to be valid for at least six months in order to enter this country legally.
Myanmar Visa Requirements for China Citizens FAQs
Yes! Since China is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens is REQUIRED. Before visiting Myanmar, Chinese citizens have to apply for a Myanmar visa first.
In earlier times, when visitors wanted to travel to another country, they have to visit the Myanmar embassy in China to apply for a casual visa. However, applying at the Embassy might waste a lot of time and effort but the success rate is not high.
Recently, Chinese citizens can now apply for a Myanmar e visa online by using an Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone. Chinese tourists can save time and money by filling out the visa application form online.
To make the Myanmar e visa application process go smoothly, Chinese citizens should follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Your introduction (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Before clicking the "send" button, ensure all information is accurate, and that the Myanmar e visa fee has been paid (Myanmar Immigration Services may require additional documentation).
- Step 3: Track the Myanmar visa check status system to see if your Myanmar e visa application has been approved. Your email address will receive a notification when your application has been approved.
The process will take about 15 minutes, and Chinese travelers will obtain a Myanmar electronic visa in within 3 business days. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if you need it.
A visa for Myanmar must be obtained by paying a total of two fees: the Myanmar Government fee and the Myanmar Visa Service price. Depending on the Myanmar e visa services you choose, you may pay a different amount.
The Government charge differs between a Myanmar tourist e visa and a Myanmar business e visa. The Myanmar Government receives this sum in order to process visa requests.
Based on the Myanmar e visa service, a service fee is assessed. There are numerous alternatives to consider. Each has its own costs, which are as follows:
- Normal Myanmar e visa: For Chinese who need an eVisa in three business days or less
- Urgent Myanmar e Visa: For those who require an eVisa within 24 hours
- Super Urgent Myanmar e Visa: We offer the fastest Myanmar visa service possible for Chinese visitors who require Myanmar eVisas within 5 business hours.
Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required by the Myanmar Government in order to obtain a Myanmar visa. When requesting a Myanmar e visa for citizens of China, Myanmar Immigration Services gives travelers the option to complete the application without providing any other details.
The cost of COVID-19-covered travel insurance for Myanmar is $299 (USD).
The processing time for Myanmar e visa applications is also short—often between 05 working hours and 03 business days. Chinese nationals should therefore apply for a Myanmar e visa at least seven days prior to your intended trip.
The Myanmar e visa application requires complete personal data and passport information. After completing the form, passengers must pay the applicable Myanmar e visa fees and email a few additional documents that are required.
Chinese visitors are advised to download and print at least a copy of your Myanmar e visa after you receive it via email as well you can bring it with you on your journey. This is due to the fact that before allowing visitors to cross a border, an immigration officer will require them to provide a valid Myanmar visa in addition to your passport. Travelers from China must enter Myanmar using the same passport you used to apply for your visas.
Additionally, Chinese passengers must prepare the following documents in order to complete the application form of Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens:
- A valid passport with more than two blank pages for visa stamps and a validity period of six months starting on the day of arrival
- An electronic version of each applicant's portrait
- The biographical page of a passport scan
- The Myanmar government mandates Myanmar travel insurance for the e visa application process
- Proof of vaccination against Covid-19
- Myanmar tourist e visas require travel plans, including reservations for flights and hotels.
The Myanmar government has made available a site for electronic visa applications for more than 70 nations since 2014. This method reduces the quantity of paperwork necessary by candidates, as well as the cost and effort you must spend. Chinese nationals are now also permitted to visit Myanmar for a brief amount of time within the e-three-month visa's validity period.
- Step 1: Fill out the online application for an electronic visa with your personal data, including your complete name, birthdate, nationality, passport number, and intended dates of the trip. Select a service that is appropriate for you.
- Step 2: Pay for your services in the second step after making sure that all of the data you have supplied matches the data on your identification documents.
- Step 3: Your application will be examined after it has been submitted. You will then receive an email with your active e-Visa.
- Step 4: Print your e-Visa and carry it into Myanmar with you. You will receive a stamp as proof that your e-visa has been verified.
Read more: Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens
With a digital visa issued by the government of Myanmar in 2024, Chinese people are permitted to travel into Myanmar. The increased number of Chinese tourists will have a big positive impact on the nation's economy.
Depending on the processing time they choose, Chinese visitors' time to get a visa for Myanmar will vary. It normally takes 1 to 3 business days to process an e-visa. This is supposed to be far faster than having to wait for a visa interview at an embassy or consulate. Chinese citizens must submit their applications at least 7 working days before their intended trip to Myanmar.
The Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers Chinese nationals one of two types of Myanmar e-visas:
- Myanmar tourist e-visas are now accessible for Chinese citizens who want to visit the country for business or pleasure. This is a single-entry visa that entitles the bearer to a maximum of 28 days of residence in the nation.
- Myanmar Business eVisa: For the purpose of engaging in business activities in Myanmar, Chinese tourists are granted this type of visa. A stay of up to 70 days is allowed within its 90-day validity span.
Read more: Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens
Other types of Myanmar visas are available for persons traveling for health, education, or family and friend reasons. Chinese nationals need to go to the Myanmar Embassy in China or Consulate to get these sorts of visas.
The length of time it takes to obtain a Myanmar visa from China varies and is based on a number of variables, including the type of service used to obtain the visa, the season, and the workload of the embassy. A visa can be processed at Myanmar Immigration Services in a maximum of three days on average. To avoid any unanticipated circumstances, candidates should apply for a Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens at least seven days before their intended travel dates.
Chinese nationals wishing to apply for a visa to Myanmar through Myanmar Immigration Services have a choice between three different processing times for their visa application:
- Standard service, which processes orders in 3 business days.
- Urgency service that takes 24 hours to complete.
- Super urgent service: the fastest service that is processed in about 5 hours.
It is always best to check with the Myanmar Immigration Services for the most up-to-date information on Myanmar visa processing timelines and criteria.
A Myanmar electronic visa can be obtained quickly and easily by travelers with Chinese passports. You can apply for a visa for your trip to Myanmar from the comfort of your own home using electronic devices with an Internet connection, such as laptops, computers, iPads, and smartphones.
The full procedure will take about 15 minutes, and Myanmar Immigration Services' help specialists are available to you 24/7.