Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens - Fee & Service in February 2024
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Chinese Citizens
- Types Of Myanmar Visa For Chinese Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From China
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Chinese Citizens
Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens: formerly known as Myanmar, Burma is a nation in South-East Asia which borders India, China, Laos, Thailand, and Bangladesh. There are few Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens, so if you don't plan on staying long, maybe a Myanmar tourist visa will likely suffice.
Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from China?
Myanmar is one of the world's most developed countries, which makes it an ideal destination for tourists from around the world. In this post, we'll give you some helpful tips on how to apply for a Myanmar visa for Chinese citizens. In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services outlines what you need to do to get a Myanmar visa if you are a Chinese citizen. Let's find out more!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Chinese Citizens
China is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Currently, Chinese citizens are not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, so they must obtain a visa in advance. When traveling to Myanmar, it's important to understand the Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens.
You can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways: through the Myanmar embassy in China or consulate in your country, or by applying for a Myanmar e visa online.
Types Of Myanmar Visa For Chinese Citizens
There are different types of visas available for Chinese travelers to Myanmar, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel plans.
- It may be possible for Chinese citizens to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa if they plan to spend a short period of time there.
- Chinese citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they plan to stay or do business in Myanmar for an extended period.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers two kinds of Myanmar e visas for Chinese:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Chinese to engage in business activities.
As visa processing times may vary depending on your Myanmar visa type for Chinese citizens, you should start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From China
It is relatively easy for Chinese citizens to apply for a Myanmar e visa online. There are a few things you should consider to ensure your Myanmar visa process is successful.
About Myanmar visa requirements for Chinese citizens - Apply Myanmar e visa for Chineses
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Chinese citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for an Myanmar evisa for Chinese citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
It usually takes about 10 minutes to complete the entire Myanmar e visa application process for Chinese citizens. A support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you through the process.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Chinese Citizens
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 03 Myanmar e visa services to Chinese citizens for an e visa fee.
Myanmar e visa services for Chineses
- Normal Myanmar Visa: for Chinese citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Chinese citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Chinese citizens within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Chinese citizens
Chinese must pay Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees when applying for a Myanmar e visa. More about make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Chinese citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Chinese citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on Myanmar Immigration Service's website.
Note About Myanmar e visas for Chineses
- For travelers with tourist e visas staying longer than 28 days in Myanmar, the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport will charge an additional $US 3 per day.
- It is also necessary for your passport to be valid for at least six months in order to enter this country legally.