Myanmar e-Visa fees - Myanmar Immigration Services
Myanmar Immigration Services provides e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Myanmar. There are two kinds of Myanmar visa fees that you have to pay to get your visa to Myanmar, including the visa service fee and the Myanmar Government fee.
Important: Please notice that the Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the government. By applying e-visa on our website, we support you to get travel insurance without any other information required. And the fee for it is US$ 299.
1. Myanmar e-Visa Service Fee
The service fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay us in advance for service during a Myanmar e-Visa online processing from consulting about the Myanmar e-Visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and result to collecting the e-Visa from Myanmar Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Myanmar port when arriving:
- Yangon - RGN - Yangon
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|eVisa||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 5 business hours.
2. Myanmar e-Visa Government & admin fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the Myanmar Immigration Department to process the e-visa. This is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for a Myanmar e-visa.
After paying The Government Fee, any changes will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government & admin fee|
|Tourist e-Visa (Single entry for 28 days)||US$ 100.00|
|Business e-Visa (Single entry for 70 days)||US$ 120.00|
Note about Myanmar e-Visas
- With the Tourist e-visa, if you stay over 28 days, you have to pay an extra fee of $3 (USD)/ day to the Immigration Officer at the airport.
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.