Myanmar visa requirements for Indonesians - Fees & Services in December 2023
- Check Myanmar visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
- Types of Myanmar visa for Indonesian citizens
- How to apply Myanmar visa from Indonesia
- Need to know about services and fees of Myanmar e Visa for Indonesian citizens
Myanmar visa for Indonesians: Myanmar is a South-East Asian country encompassing more than a hundred ethnic groups that borders India, China, Laos, Thailand, and Bangladesh. Indonesian citizens can obtain a Myanmar tourist visa relatively easily, and you shouldn't have any problems obtaining one unless you plan to stay for an extended period of time.
Myanmar visa for Indonesian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Indonesia?
There are plenty of advantages to living in Myanmar, making it an ideal tourist destination for people from all over the world, including Indonesian. This post will give you some helpful tips to make the application process more seamless. In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will present the necessary steps for Indonesian citizens to apply for a Myanmar visa easily, let’s see!
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
Indonesians who wish to travel to Myanmar for only 14 days are exempted from a visa. On the other hand, Indonesian nationals will be required a valid visa if they wish to remain in Myanmar for over 14 days.
Indonesian are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, meaning that they must apply for a Myanmar visa before going there. In order to travel to Myanmar, you must be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Indonesian citizens.
You can apply for the Myanmar visa for Indonesian citizens in several ways: an online Myanmar e visa application is available, as well as at the Myanmar embassy in Indonesia or the consulate near you..
Types of Myanmar visa for Indonesian citizens
Those traveling to Myanmar from Indonesia can choose from a number of different types of visas, so make sure you find the right one for your needs.
- Indonesian citizens intending to visit Myanmar for a short time may be eligible for a Myanmar tourist visa.
- It may be necessary for Indonesian citizens to obtain Myanmar business visas in order to stay in Myanmar for an extended period of time or conduct business there.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers two kinds of Myanmar e visas to Indonesian:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: Indian nationals can utilize this e visa to remain for a maximum of 28 days, and it is valid for 90 days from the date of entry.
- Myanmar Business e visas: valid for 90 days, allowing Indonesia citizens to remain in Myanmar for a total of 70 days.
As Myanmar visa processing times for Indonesian citizens can vary, we suggest that you begin the visa application process well ahead of your intended travel date 7 days.
How to apply Myanmar visa from Indonesia
For Indonesian citizens, Myanmar e visa is a simple procedure that can be completed by applying online. However, there are some things you need to consider if you want your Myanmar visa to be approved.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa
- The applicant's passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data, no missing lines). The Indonesia passport must be valid beyond the date of entry into Myanmar.
- Indonesian applicants are to provide a color photograph of themselves (the photograph must be focused on their face and crisp).
- Due to government regulations, candidates are required to acquire travel insurance and provide a Covid vaccination certificate.
- The submission of travel plans, including lodging and airline tickets, is required.
- For a business e visa, a certificate of company registration and company extracts are submitted.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Indonesian citizens - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Indonesians
Apply for an Myanmar e visa for Indonesian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: If possible, include your itinerary details in your referral (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number).
- Step 2: Prior to clicking "send", you should review the information thoroughly and make sure that the e visa fee is paid (Myanmar Immigration Services may require further documentation).
- Step 3: In addition to tracking your Myanmar e visa application status using the Myanmar visa check status system, you will receive an email confirmation of your application.
Myanmar Immigration Services has a team of support staff that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist you. Only need 10 minutes to complete all the process.
Need to know about services and fees of Myanmar e Visa for Indonesian citizens
The Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers three Myanmar e visa services to Indonesian citizens, each at a separate cost. Indonesian citizens can make payment for an e visa fee by using credit or debit cards such as Visa, American Express, MasterCard and PayPal. They can also transfer money through the Bank of Cyprus for finishing payment.
Myanmar e visa services for Indonesians
- Normal Myanmar Visa: for Indonesian citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Indonesian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Indonesian citizens within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Indonesian citizens
The Myanmar visa fees has 02 type of fees: visa services fee and the Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e visa.
More about: How to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Indonesian citizens.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Indonesian citizens
Important notice: To successfully apply for a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar government requires you to have travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage. Myanmar Immigration Service provides this coverage without any other information when you apply for a Myanmar e visa for Indonesian citizens on our website.
Find out more: Myanmar Insurance Information.
Note About Myanmar e-visas for Indonesians
- Travelers holding tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will have to pay an extra $3 per day to the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- Passports must also be valid for at least 6 months to enter this country legally.