Myanmar eVisa Processing Time
1. Fill out the secure application form online
2. Get confirmation and make payment
3. Get your Myanmar eVisa and instructions to get your visa stamped
4. Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your E Visa to Myanmar at the link Apply for Myanmar visa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicants.
Step 2: Get confirmation and make payment
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Myanmar Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa and instructions to get your visa stamped
- After finish step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Myanmar e-Visa.
- Get the e-Visa within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the e-Visa within 24 hours for urgent service.
- Get the e-Visa within 5 business hours for super urgent service.
- The E-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print out your Myanmar E Visa that we send you via email to enter Myanmar
- When you arrive in Myanmar with a valid E Visa, a stamp wii be placed inside your passport.