Myanmar visa requirements for Argentine citizens - Services & Fees
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Argentine Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Argentine Citizens
- How To Apply A Myanmar Electronic Visa From Argentina
- All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Argentine Citizens
- Myanmar e visa services for Argentine citizens
- Myanmar visa fee for Argentine citizens
- Need to buy Myanmar travel insurance along with Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens
- Can apply for most of the necessary Myanmar visas for Argentine citizens at the Myanmar embassy/consulate in Argentina
- Note about Myanmar e visas for Argentine tourists
Myanmar visa requirements for Argentine citizens: If you wish to enjoy the amazing natural scenery, vibrant culture, and typical Asian hospitality of Myanmar (formerly known as Burma), you will need to meet Myanmar visa requirements whether you are an Argentine or a citizen of any other country.
Myanmar visa for Argentine citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Argentina?
Myanmar Immigration Services provides a brief overview of Myanmar e-visa requirements for Argentine citizens, required documents, as well as types of Myanmar e-visa fees and services involved. Along with that, this article also gives some tips you need to keep in mind to get the Myanmar electronic visa from Argentina as smoothly as possible.
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Argentine Citizens
- Argentina is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa for Argentine passport holders are REQUIRED.
- To visit Myanmar, Argentine travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Argentina in advance.
Several ways to apply for a Myanmar visa for Argentinian citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is applying a Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens online through our website.
- Alternatively, Argentine citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy or consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Argentine nationals are as follows:
- Argentine passports must have complete and authentic biographical information in your passport (no missing information or lines). It must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry and must have 02 blank pages for visa stamping
- Argentine applicant's individual color photograph in any format and any size that you have (the photo needs to focus on the face of the applicant)
- To grant a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance
- Argentine applicants must provide a Covid Vaccination Certificate in English as well as verification of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine
- A return ticket and hotel confirmation must also be provided.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Argentine citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Argentine Citizens
The types of Myanmar visas available for Argentine citizens traveling to Myanmar are tourist, business and educational visas.
However, Myanmar e visas can be divided into two (02) types. However, Myanmar Immigration Services currently only offers one type of Myanmar e visa to Argentine citizens:
Myanmar Tourist e visas
Valid for 90 days and Myanmar tourist eVisa for Argentine citizens can be extended for another 28 days.
Myanmar Business e visa
Myanmar business eVisa is valid for up to 70-day stays from the arrival date, and it expires after 90 days. Argentina can not apply for this type of visa; however, you can apply at the nearest Embassy.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas available to Argentine citizens and the processing time for each type of visa will be different. Therefore, travelers from Argentina should start the Myanmar visa application process at least before their intended date of travel.
How To Apply A Myanmar Electronic Visa From Argentina
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document that is processed and issued online to Argentine citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism purposes. Fortunately, this Myanmar e visa application process is quite simple and fast for Argentine citizens.
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Argentina and must submit a visa application to the nearest Myanmar embassy or consulates, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens through our website.
Need to prepare the following necessary documents to apply for an e visa Myanmar
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Argentine citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the kind of Myanmar e visa they apply for.
Myanmar tourist e visas require a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation, travel insurance, a passport first page scanned and a photograph of the applicant. Moreover, proof of Covid-19 certificate must be also required.
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Argentine citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your trip such as dates and accommodation. Make sure all your information is correct to avoid any delays or rejections
- Step 2: Argentine applicants need to pay the Myanmar e visa service fee and provide the necessary documents (if any) to complete the visa application process
- Step 3: Argentines can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Argentine customers have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens easily from anywhere
All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Argentine Citizens
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Service is trying to provide a wide selection of different Myanmar e visa services to meet the needs of all types of customers, each service has a different fee. Argentine citizens can choose the Myanmar e visa service that is suitable and best for your actual needs.
Myanmar e visa services for Argentine citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently provides three (03) options of Myanmar e visa services for Argentine citizens, with varying costs.
Normal service for Myanmar e visa
For Argentine citizens who want to acquire Myanmar eVisa within 03 business days.
Urgent service for Myanmar e visa
For Argentines who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
Super Urgent service for Myanmar e visa
The current fastest type of Myanmar eVisa service for Argentine citizens who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 05 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Argentine citizens
Argentine candidates need to know that the Myanmar visa cost must be paid for the application process. Visa costs include two types of fees: Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees.
Find out more about:
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Argentine citizens
Need to buy Myanmar travel insurance along with Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens
- The Government requires Argentine travelers to have Myanmar travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval
- Myanmar Immigration Services supports customers to buy Myanmar travel insurance online without providing any more information when applying for a Myanmar e visa for Argentine citizens through our website.
- The payment of Myanmar travel health insurance is necessary and reasonable, it will protect Argentine tourists against all risks when traveling abroad.
Can apply for most of the necessary Myanmar visas for Argentine citizens at the Myanmar embassy/consulate in Argentina
Anyway, Argentine citizens can get most of the Myanmar visas you need at the nearest Myanmar embassies or consulates.
The embassy/consulate of Myanmar in Argentina
- Currently, the embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Argentina yet
- As a result, Argentine nationals can contact and apply for required Myanmar visas at the Myanmar embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Argentine tourists
3$ (USD) will be charged if Argentina travelers break the rules for overstaying in the country without extending your Myanmar e visa