Myanmar visa for Australian citizens - Fees & Services in February 2024
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Australian Citizens
- Types Of Myanmar Visa For Australian Citizens
- How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Australia
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Australian Citizens
Myanmar visa for Australian citizens: People are increasingly traveling to different countries to learn about new cultures and lifestyles as the world becomes increasingly connected. Myanmar is a country that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and Australian citizens may require a visa in order to enter the country.
Myanmar visa for Australian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Australia?
Myanmar Immigration Services has outlined Myanmar visa requirements for Australian citizens so you know what to expect, let's see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Australian Citizens
Australia is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
When planning a trip to Myanmar, Australians will have to consider various factors, such as the types and Myanmar visa requirements for Australian citizens.
Fortunately, the visa application process can be completed online and is straightforward. Australians should make sure they know the Myanmar visa requirements before traveling to Myanmar.
For Australian citizens to enter Myanmar they need a visa, which can be obtained online. They should also be aware of the requirements for their chosen mode of transportation, as well as the required entry documents.
Types Of Myanmar Visa For Australian Citizens
A Myanmar visa is available in two forms: an Myanmar e visa as well as a regular visa. Myanmar e visas are only available for certain nationalities, including Australian citizens.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two types of Myanmar e visas for Australian citizens, depending on their purpose for visiting Myanmar:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. Its holders can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and this type of visa allows Australian travelers to enter Myanmar once, with the duration of stay of up to 70 days from the arrival date.
For those traveling for medical or educational purposes, or visiting family and friends, other Myanmar visa types are available.
About Myanmar visa requirements for Australian citizens
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Australia
You'll need to apply for a Myanmar visa if you're considering making a trip to Myanmar from Australia. The process is relatively simple, but there are some steps to follow to ensure the process is successful.
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- The biographical page of the passport must contain complete information (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
Australian nationals are required to submit some additional documents based on the visa they are applying for:
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Applicants need to submit their Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket.
- For Myanmar Business e visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
In Australia, Australian citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa online, at a Myanmar embassy in Australia, or apply at a Myanmar consulate. While the process may seem complex, it is quite straightforward and inexpensive.
Australian citizens can apply online for an Myanmar e visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: All information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should be included in the online application form.
- Step 2: Ensure all of the information is accurate, and make sure the e visa fee is paid before clicking the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: With the Myanmar visa check status system, you can keep track of the status of your Myanmar e visa application. Your email address will receive a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application.
You will need about 10 minutes to finish the entire process, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 support for you.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Australian citizens - Apply Myanmar e visa for Australians
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Australian Citizens
For obtaining a Myanmar visa, you will need to decide what service you would like to use. Myanmar Immigration Services offers a few different services, each with their own fees.
Myanmar e visa services for Australians
- Normal Myanmar visa: For those who would like to get an e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For those who would like to get an e visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: A fastest visa service for Australian citizens who want Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about Myanmar e visa service for Australian citizens
Myanmar visa fee for Australian citizens
The Myanmar visa service fee and the Myanmar Government fee must be paid in order to obtain an e visa. For more information about make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Australian citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Please notice that the Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the government. Myanmar Immigration Services provide you with the opportunity to get travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without any other information being required when you apply for a Myanmar e visa on our website. The travel insurance fee is $299, find out more about Myanmar Insurance Information.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Australians
- In the case of an e visa holder who plans to stay longer than 28 days, the Myanmar immigration officer at the airport will charge them an extra $3 (USD) per day.
- It is also necessary to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.