Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens - Fees & Services in February 2024
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Austrian Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Austrian Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar E-Visa From Austria
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Austrian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Austrian citizens: Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a country located in Southeast Asia. It is home to many international borders and a wide range of tourist attractions. Myanmar is bordered by China, India, and Thailand and is also connected to Bangladesh and Nepal. It is also home to a beautiful culture, a rich history, and diverse natural resources. The process of obtaining a Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens can be complicated. This is especially true for Austrians, who must familiarize themselves with the Myanmar visa requirements in order to enter its borders.
Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens - How to get a Myanmar visa from Austria?
In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will provide a comprehensive overview of Myanmar visa requirements for Austrian citizens. We’ll cover the documents needed, the Myanmar e visa fees, services, and types as well as the application process associated with obtaining a Myanmar e visa. Additionally, we’ll provide advice on how to make the Myanmar visa process as straightforward as possible. By the end of this post, Austrian citizens will have all the information needed to apply for and obtain a Myanmar e visa to prepare for your trip. Let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Austrian Citizens
- Austria is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- To visit Myanmar, travelers from Austria will need to apply for a Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens in advance.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Austrian citizens are as follows:
- Austrian passports must have a validity period of at least six (06) months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- An applicant's individual color photograph (the photo must focus on the face of the applicant).
- Before granting a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- A Covid Vaccination certificate in English and documentation of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine are required from the applicant.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Austrian citizens
For citizens of some countries, Myanmar is visa-free. But for Austrian citizens, a Myanmar visa may be required.
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to apply online for Myanmar e-visa for Austrian citizens.
- Alternatively, Austrian citizens can apply for a regular Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Austria or the consulate nearest prior to arrival.
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Austrian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas for Austrian citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 90 days, its holders can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date with a single entry. Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Austrian citizens who are only planning a short stay in Myanmar.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: expires after 90 days, and this type of visa allows Austrian travelers to enter Myanmar once, with a duration of stay of up to 70 days. Austrian citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business activities.
It is very important that you start the Myanmar visa application process before your intended date of travel, as the processing time may vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens.
How To Apply Myanmar E-Visa From Austria
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Austria and must submit an application to the Myanmar embassy in Austria, the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e-visa for Austrian citizens through the Myanmar Immigration Services website.
Myanmar e-visa is a document issued to Austrian citizens who wish to enter Myanmar. This Myanmar e visa application process is very easy and fast for most people.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
In addition to the requirements we mentioned above, Austrian nationals are required to submit some additional documents based on the visa they are applying for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Documentation for Myanmar business e visa applications must include firm registration certificates and company extracts.
Apply for Myanmar e-visa for Austrian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introductions (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Please make sure all information is accurate, and make sure the Myanmar e visa fee has been paid before clicking the "submit" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Austrians can keep track of your Myanmar e-visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e-visa application has been approved.
Complete the whole process, it will only take about 10 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Austrian citizens need help applying online for a Myanmar e-visa from their home.
Apply Myanmar e visa for Austrian citizens
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Austrian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services offers several different Myanmar e-visa services, each with its own fee. Austrian citizens will need to select the Myanmar visa service that best suits their needs.
Myanmar e-Visa processing time
- Normal Myanmar visa: for Austrian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Austrians who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: the current fastest type of Myanmar visa service for Austrian citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Austrian citizens
- Myanmar visa service fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens.
- Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Austrian citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Austrian citizens
The Myanmar government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for Myanmar e-visa.
Hope this article gives you useful information about Myanmar visa for Austrian citizens. If you planning to visit this country, let's contact us Now to get more details information about your case.