Myanmar visa for Bangladeshi citizens - Fees & Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens are relatively straightforward, and unless you're planning to stay for an extended period of time, maybe a Myanmar tourist visa should suffice.
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bangladeshi Citizens
- How To Apply For A Myanmar E Visa From Bangladesh
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Bangladeshi Citizens
Myanmar visa for Bangladeshi citizens: Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, China, Bangladesh, Laos and Thailand. Myanmar visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens are relatively straightforward, and unless you're planning to stay for an extended period of time, maybe a Myanmar tourist visa should suffice.
Myanmar visa for Bangladeshis - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Bangladesh?
Currently, Myanmar is an impressively developed country, making it an ideal destination for tourists from all over the world, including Bangladeshis. In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will outline the steps you need to take to apply for a Myanmar visa for Bangladeshi citizens. We'll also provide some helpful tips to make the process as smooth as possible, let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
If you're a Bangladeshi looking to travel to Myanmar, it's important to be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens. Bangladesh is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
While citizens of some countries are able to enter Myanmar visa-free, Bangladeshi citizens are not currently eligible for this exemption. That means if you're planning to travel to Myanmar, you'll need to get a visa in advance. You can apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Bangladeshi citizens, or apply for a regular visa at the nearest consulate, or a Myanmar embassy in Bangladesh.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bangladeshi Citizens
There are a few different types of visas available for Bangladeshi traveling to Myanmar, so be sure to select the one that best suits your travel plans.
- If you're Bangladeshi citizens and only planning to stay in Myanmar for a short period of time, you may be eligible for a Myanmar tourist visa.
- On the other hand, if planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or to conduct business activities, may need to apply for a Myanmar business visa for Bangladeshi citizens at the Embassy.
Normally, there will be 2 types of Myanmar visas. But currently, Myanmar Immigration Services only provides 01 type of Myanmar e visa for Bangladeshi citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visa: is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing its holders to stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date. This is a single entry visa and is granted for tourism purposes only.
- Myanmar Business e visa: does not support this service yet.
No matter what type of Myanmar visa you need, be sure to start the application process well before your intended date of travel. Depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Bangladesh citizens, visa processing can take quite a while.
About Myanmar visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens - How to apply Myanmar e visa for Bangladeshis?
How To Apply For A Myanmar E Visa From Bangladesh
Are you considering traveling to Myanmar from Bangladesh, and want to get a Myanmar visa as simply as possible? If so, you will need to apply for a Myanmar e visa for Bangladeshi citizens. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you need to do to ensure that your progress is successful.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa
- The biographical page of the passport must contain complete information (no missing data or lines). Bangladesh passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face)
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses of Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket will be required.
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Bangladeshi citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Provide some necessary information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, for example) and travel details (date of arrival and departure).
- Step 2: Ensure all of the information is accurate, and make sure the e visa fee is paid before clicking the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: With the Myanmar visa check status system, you can keep track of the status of your Myanmar e visa application. You will get a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application via email address.
It will take you about 10 minutes to complete the whole process, Myanmar Immigration Services has a support team available 24/7 if you need it.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Bangladeshi Citizens
To get the Myanmar e visa as desired, Bangladeshi citizens will need to choose the service that suits their needs. Myanmar Immigration Services is currently providing many different Myanmar e visa services, each service has its own fee.
Myanmar e visa services for Bangladeshis
- Normal Myanmar Visa: for Bangladeshi citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Bangladeshi citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Bangladeshi citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours. (find out more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e visa)
Myanmar visa fee for Bangladeshi citizens
There are 02 types of fees that need to be paid to apply for a visa to Myanmar for Bangladeshis: the Myanmar visa fees and the Myanmar Government fees. Learn more about make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Bangladeshi citizens
Please note that Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the government. Myanmar Immigration Services offers you the opportunity to get travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without any other information when you apply for a Myanmar e visa on our website. Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is US$299 per applicant.
Note About Myanmar e visas for Bangladeshis
- For holders of tourist e visas staying in Myanmar for more than 28 days, the immigration officer at Myanmar airport will charge an additional $US 3/day.
- Besides, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months for you to be able to enter this country legally.