Myanmar visa for Bhutanese citizens - Fees & Services
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bhutanese Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bhutanese Citizens
- How To Apply for Myanmar eVisa From Bhutan
- All About Myanmar E Visa Fee And Services For Bhutanese Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens: Bhutan and Myanmar are two countries located in two different corners of the world, yet there are many Bhutanese citizens who wish to visit this Southeast Asian nation each year.
Myanmar is a captivating country with a unique culture, stunning landscapes, and hospitable locals, making it an attractive destination for tourists. Before Bhutanese can visit Myanmar, it’s essential to fully understand the Myanmar visa requirements.
Myanmar visa for Bhutanese citizens - How to get a Myanmar visa from Bhutan?
In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of the Myanmar visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens looking to visit Myanmar. From the types, services, and fees of Myanmar e-visas available to the specific steps, you need to take to apply online for a Myanmar e visa in the simplest and fastest way.
With this information, Bhutanese can be sure that your Myanmar e visa process goes as smoothly as possible, so you can enjoy all the best of Myanmar on your trip. Let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bhutanese Citizens
- Bhutan is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Bhutanese citizens.
- To visit Myanmar, Bhutanese travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Bhutan in advance.
Several ways to apply for a Myanmar visa for Bhutanese citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Bhutanese citizens.
- Alternatively, Bhutanese citizens can apply for a regular Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Bhutan or the consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Bhutanese nationals are as follows:
- Bhutanese passports must include accurate and comprehensive biographical data (no missing information or lines). It needs to have a validity period of at least six (06) months.
- Bhutanese applicant's individual color photograph (the photo needs to focus on the face of the applicant).
- Before granting a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate in English and documentation of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine are required from the applicant.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bhutanese Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Bhutanese citizens who are only planning a short stay in Myanmar.
- Bhutanese citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business activities.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas available for Bhutanese, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days, and Bhutanese citizens can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa holders use it for leisure and tourism purposes.
- Myanmar Business e visas: expires after 90 days, and Myanmar Business eVisa allows Bhutaneses to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the arrival date.
It is very important that you start the Myanmar visa application process before your intended date of travel, as the processing time may vary depending on the type of Myanmar e visa for Bhutanese citizens.
How To Apply for Myanmar eVisa From Bhutan
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Bhutan and must submit an application to the Myanmar embassy in Bhutan, the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Bhutanese citizens through our Myanmar Immigration Services website.
Myanmar e visa is a document issued to Bhutanese citizens who wish to enter Myanmar. Luckily, this Myanmar e visa application process is very easy and fast for most people.
What are documents required to apply a Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements we mentioned above, Bhutanese citizens need to provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar e visa they are seeking for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Documentation for Myanmar business e visa applications must include firm registration certificates and company extracts.
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Bhutanese citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Introduction of Bhutanese citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your journey. Please make sure all information is accurate
- Step 2: Make payment for your Myanmar e visa services and submit supporting documents to complete the Myanmar visa process
- Step 3: Bhutanese can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Bhutanese citizens process, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Bhutaneses have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply for Myanmar e-visa for Bhutanese citizens
All About Myanmar E Visa Fee And Services For Bhutanese Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services offers several different Myanmar e visa services, each with its own fee. Bhutanese citizens will need to select the Myanmar eVisa service that best suits their needs.
Myanmar e visa services for Bhutanese citizens
- Normal Myanmar e visa: for Bhutanese citizens who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent Myanmar e visa: for Bhutaneses who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa: the current fastest type of Myanmar eVisa service for Bhutanese citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 5 business hour.
Myanmar visa fee for Bhutanese citizens
For the Myanmar visa process, Bhutanese candidates must pay the Myanmar visa fees, including Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees.
- Service Fee for Myanmar e-Visas
The service fee is the amount that the applicant must pay us in advance for services rendered during the Myanmar e-Visa online processing.
- Myanmar e-Visa Administration Fee
The government fee is the sum that the applicant must pay to the Myanmar Immigration Department in order for the e-visa to be processed. When applying for a Myanmar e-visa, each applicant must pay this charge.
Any modifications made after submitting The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Bhutanese citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers Bhutaneses the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for a Myanmar e visa for Bhutanese citizens.
The Myanmar embassy in Bhutan
- The Embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Bhutan yet
- Therefore, citizens of Bhutan can contact and apply for their Myanmar visa at the nearest Myanmar embassies or consulates in their neighboring countries.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Bhutanese candidates
- At Myanmar airport, the immigration officer will charge an additional 3$ (USD) per day for Bhutanese travelers with Myanmar tourist e visas staying in Myanmar for more than 28 days
- Additionally, Bhutanese citizens must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter Myanmar.
If you have any questions about Myanmar visa for Bhutan citizens, let's feel free to contact us. The Myanmar Immigration Services team with many years of experience in this industry will help you get a successful visa quickly and safely. Let's contact us now!