Myanmar visa requirements for Bosnian citizens - Fees/Services in December 2023
Myanmar visa requirements for Bosnian citizens are discussed in this article. From the Myanmar e visa fee, services and Myanmar visa types available to the specific steps to apply online Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens in the simplest and fastest way. Myanmar Immigration Services will cover everything you need to know.
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bosnian Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bosnian Citizens
- How To Apply Online For A Myanmar Visa From Bosnia
- All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Bosnian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Bosnian citizens: Even though Bosnia and Myanmar are in two different corners of the world, so many Bosnian citizens wish to travel to this Southeast Asian nation each year.
As a charming country with an amazing culture, stunning landscapes, and hospitable locals, Burma is a popular tourist destination for anyone around the world. However, visitors from Bosnia need to know the Myanmar visa requirements for Bosnian citizens before traveling there.
Myanmar visa for Bosnian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Bosnia?
So, Myanmar visa requirements for Bosnian citizens are discussed in this article. From the Myanmar e visa fee, services and Myanmar visa types available to the specific steps to apply online Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens in the simplest and fastest way. Myanmar Immigration Services will cover everything you need to know.
It is essential for Bosnian to know this information to make sure your Myanmar e visa process runs as smoothly as possible, so you can enjoy all the best of Myanmar on your trip. Let's see!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bosnian Citizens
- Bosnia is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Bosnian passport holders.
- To visit Myanmar, Bosnian travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Bosnia in advance.
Several way to apply a Myanmar visa for Bosnian citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is applying online for a Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens.
- Alternatively, Bosnian citizens can apply for a regular Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Bosnia or consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Bosnian nationals are as follows:
- Bosnian passports must include accurate and comprehensive biographical data (no missing information or lines). It needs to have a validity period of at least six (06) months.
- Bosnian applicant's individual color photograph (the photo needs to focus on the face of the applicant).
- Before granting a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate in English and documentation of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine are required from the applicant.
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Bosnian citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bosnian Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Bosnian citizens who are only planning a short stay in Myanmar.
- Bosnian citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business activities.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas available for Bosnians, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days, and Bosnian citizens can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa holders use it for leisure and tourism purposes.
- Myanmar Business e visa: does not support this service yet.
No matter what type of Myanmar visa you need, be sure to start the application process well before your intended date of travel. Depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Bosnia citizens, visa processing can take quite a while.
How To Apply Online For A Myanmar Visa From Bosnia
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Bosnia and must submit an application to the Myanmar embassy in Bosnia, the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens through our website.
Myanmar e visa is a document issued to Bosnian citizens who wish to enter Myanmar. Luckily, this Myanmar e visa application process is very easy and fast for most people.
Prepare necessary documents to apply a Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements we mentioned above, Bosnian citizens need to provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar e visa they are seeking for.
The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Introduction of Bosnian citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your journey. Please make sure all information is accurate
- Step 2: Make payment for your Myanmar e visa service costs and submit supporting documents to complete the Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens process
- Step 3: Bosnians can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Bosnians have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens online
All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Bosnian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services offers several different Myanmar e visa services, each with its own fee. Bosnian citizens will need to select the Myanmar eVisa service that best suits their needs.
Myanmar e visa services for Bosnian citizens
- Normal Myanmar e visa: for Bosnian citizens who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent Myanmar e visa: for Bosnians who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa: the current fastest type of Myanmar e visa service for Bosnian citizens who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 5 business hour.
Myanmar visa fee for Bosnian citizens
Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid to apply Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens
Find out more about: Myanmar visa services costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Bosnian citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers Bosnians the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for a Myanmar e visa for Bosnian citizens.
The Myanmar embassy in Bosnia
- The embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Bosnia yet.
- Therefore, citizens of Bosnia can contact and apply for their Myanmar visa at the nearest Myanmar embassies or consulates in their neighboring countries.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Bosnian travelers
- At Myanmar airport, the Immigration officer will charge an additional 3$ (USD) per day for Bosnian travelers with Myanmar tourist e visas staying in Myanmar more than 28 days.
- Additionally, Bosnian citizens must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter Myanmar.