Myanmar visa for Brazilian citizens - Fee & Services
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Brazilian Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Brazilian Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Brazil
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Brazilian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Brazilian citizens: Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is the largest country in mainland Southeast Asia, and the 40th largest in the world (after Zambia). Slow economic growth in Myanmar contributes to maintaining the environment and natural ecosystems, making it an attractive tourist destination for tourists around the world, including Brazilians.
Myanmar visa for Brazilian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Brazil?
Besides suggesting how to obtain a Myanmar visa for Brazilian citizens, Myanmar Immigration Service will also provide some helpful tips to make the Myanmar e-visa application process as smooth as possible for Brazilians, let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Brazilian Citizens
Brazil is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmasr visa is REQUIRED.
Traveling to Myanmar as a Brazilian citizen requires visas. As a tourist, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements. While some countries allow visa-free entry to Myanmar, Brazilian citizens are not currently eligible.
You will need to obtain a visa in advance if you plan to travel to Myanmar. The Myanmar government has made it relatively simple to get a Myanmar visa for Brazilian citizens, but there are still certain requirements that need to be met.
Brazilians can apply online for a Myanmar e-visa, at a Myanmar embassy in Brazil or consulate in your country.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Brazilian Citizens
Citizens of Brazil can apply for either a Tourist Visa, Business Visa, or Educational Visa to enter Myanmar.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: If you are a Brazilian citizen only planning to spend a short period of time in Myanmar for 28 days, you will need a Myanmar Tourist Visa, which can be obtained from the Myanmar Embassy or Consulate near you. This e-visa is valid for 3 months from the entry date with one single entry only.
- Myanmar Business visas: Those planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conducting business may need to apply for a Myanmar business visa for Brazilian citizens. Myanmar Business Visas which are valid for 90 days are issued for stays of up to 12 months, and are issued by the Consulate or the Myanmar Embassy in Brazil.
The processing time for Myanmar visas for Brazilian citizens will depend on the type of visa you apply for. You should apply for your Myanmar visa well before the date you intend to travel.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Brazil
A Myanmar visa application from Brazil has become much simpler due to the Myanmar government's desire to develop the country's tourism industry. Myanmar e-visas can be obtained by Brazilian citizens in a few simple steps below.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- It is necessary for passports to have complete biographic information with no missing lines or data, as well as extending 6 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- The applicant's color photograph should show their face clearly and focus on their face.
- Before processing a visa request, the government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. A certificate in English and documentation of at least two doses of the Covid vaccination are required from the applicant.
- The Myanmar Tourist e-Visa requires a hotel reservation and a confirmation of your return flight.
- For applications for a Myanmar Business e-visa, supporting papers such as business registration certificates and company extracts are needed.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Brazilian citizens - Aplly Myanmar e visa from Brazil
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Brazilian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Provide details about yourself, including your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and itinerary details.
- Step 2: Ensure that all information is correct and that the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking "send". We may require additional information.
- Step 3: Using the check status system, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and you'll receive a confirmation email shortly.
The Myanmar Immigration Services support team is available 24/7 to assist you with the Myanmar e-visa application process. It usually takes you about 10-15 minutes to complete the entire application process.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Brazilian Citizens
For Brazilian citizens, Myanmar Immigration Services provides three types of services for granting Myanmar e-visas, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Brazilians
- Normal Myanmar Visa: for Brazilian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Brazilian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: The fastest Myanmar e-Visa service for Brazilians, it only takes 5 business hours to obtain a Myanmar e-Visa for Brazilian citizens. (more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here).
Myanmar visa fee for Brazilian citizens
Myanmar visa servies fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid by Brazilian citizens when applying for an e-visa to Myanmar. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Brazilian citizens and Myanmar visa services costs by: Myanmar visa fee page.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Brazilian citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e-visa on our website. It costs US$299.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Brazilians
- For Brazil travelers with a Myanmar e-visa staying longer than the date is regulated, the immigration officer at the airport in Myanmar will levy an extra US$3 per day.
- Myanmar requires Brazilian passports to be valid for at least six months in order to enter legally.