Myanmar visa requirements for Bruneian citizens - Fee & Service
Myanmar visa requirements for Bruneian citizens: The advent of modern technology has made international travel easier and more accessible. Myanmar (formerly Burma) is one of the most popular destinations for international travelers. There are so many different interesting tourist activities in Myanmar that it has served over a million visitors in the past year. If you are a Bruneian citizen, you will need a Myanmar visa to enter the country.
Myanmar visa for Bruneian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Brunei?
If you don't know the Myanmar visa requirements before you go, it can be quite daunting. Myanmar Immigration Services will explain what you should do to obtain a Myanmar visa for Bruneian citizens before you go.
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bruneian Citizens
Brunei is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Bruneian citizens must have a visa to enter Myanmar. They can be obtained from the Myanmar Embassy in Brunei.
For citizens of some countries, Myanmar is visa-free, but for Bruneian citizens, a Myanmar visa may be required. If you plan to visit Myanmar, you must apply for a visa in advance by applying online for Myanmar e-visa for Bruneian citizens.
Alternatively, you can apply for a visa at the Myanmar consulate, or the Myanmar embassy in Brunei prior to arrival.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bruneian Citizens
There are different types of Myanmar visas available for Bruneians, including regular, single-entry and multiple-entry visas. Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are the most common Myanmar visa types.
Single-entry visas are valid for three months, while multiple-entry visas are valid for six months. Bruneian citizens can apply for different types of visas to visit Myanmar, so choose the one that best suits your needs offered by Myanmar Immigration Service:
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Bruneian citizens who are only planning a short stay in Myanmar within 28 days. This e-visa is valid for 3 months from the date of arrival with a single entry.
- Bruneian citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business activities. This visa allows Brunei citizens to stay in Myanmar for 70 days with a 3-month validity single-entry e-visa.
It is important to begin the Myanmar visa application procedure well ahead of your intended travel date, as processing times vary based on the kind of Myanmar visa for Bruneian citizens.
Let check Myanmar visa requirements for Bruneian citizens
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Brunei
The Myanmar e-visa is a document that is granted to Bruneian citizens who seek to enter Myanmar. This visa application process is simple and quick. To apply, you must be a Bruneian citizen and must apply to the Myanmar embassy in Brunei, the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e-visa for Bruneian nationals.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- Brunei citizens must have a passport which is valid for 6 months after arriving in Myanmar. Two blank pages are required for having visa stamps.
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- The Myanmar government requires travelers to prove that they have Travel Insurance to process e-visa.
- Flight ticket and hotel confirmation is required for tourist e-visa.
- Company Extract and registration certificate must be submitted for business e-visa.
- Brunei citizens must stay alert that Covid Vaccination Certificate is a must to enter Myanmar.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Bruneian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introduction (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Please make sure all information is accurate, and make sure the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: You can keep track of your Myanmar e-visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e-visa application has been approved.
To complete the whole process, it will take about 10 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if you need it.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Bruneian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides a variety of Myanmar e-visa services, each with their unique pricing structure. Bruneians will have to choose the service that best meets their demands.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Bruneians
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: for Bruneian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: for Bruneian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Bruneian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours. (find out more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here)
Myanmar visa fee for Bruneian citizens
Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar visa for Bruneians. Learn more about make payment Myanmar e-visa costs and services for Bruneian citizens here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Bruneian citizens
The Myanmar government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for Myanmar e-visa.
Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is US$299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Bruneians
- At Myanmar airport, the immigration officer will charge an additional $US 3 per day for travelers with e-visas staying more than 28 days.
- Additionally, you must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter this country.