Myanmar visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens - Fees/Service
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Bulgaria
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens: Technology has made international travel easier and more accessible. One of the most popular countries for international travel is Myanmar (formerly Burma). In addition to over a million visitors last year, Myanmar also offers various very interesting tourist activities for visitors. If you are a Bulgarian citizen and want to enter Myanmar, you will need a Myanmar visa.
Myanmar visa for Bulgarian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Bulgaria?
Obtaining a Myanmar visa for Bulgarian citizens can be a complicated process without knowing about the Myanmar visa requirements. Myanmar Immigration Services outlines the steps you should follow prior to departing.
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
Bulgaria is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
In order to visit Myanmar, Bulgarian citizens will need a visa, which you can obtain at the Myanmar Embassy in Bulgaria.
For citizens of some countries, Myanmar is visa-free, but for Bulgarian citizens, a Myanmar visa may be required. If you plan to visit Myanmar, you must apply for a visa in advance by applying online for Myanmar e-visa for Bulgarian citizens.
Alternatively, you can apply for a visa at the Myanmar consulate, or the Myanmar embassy in Bulgaria prior to arrival.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
Bulgarians can apply for Myanmar visas of different types, including regular, one-entry, and multiple-entry visas. One-entry and multiple-entry visas are the most common Myanmar visas for Bulgarians.
A single entry visa is valid for three months, and a multiple entry visa is good for six months. Travelers from Bulgaria can obtain a choice of visas for Myanmar, so choose the one that best meets your needs.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers both types of e-visas to Bulgarians:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 90 days and Bulgaria citizens can stay for 28 days from the date of arrival.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and Bulgaria travelers have a maximum of 70-day stay duration.
It is important to begin the Myanmar visa application procedure well in advance of your intended travel date, as processing times vary based on the kind of Myanmar visa for Bulgarian citizens.
Let check Myanmar visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Bulgaria
Myanmar e-visa is a document granted to Bulgarian citizens who seek to enter Myanmar. This visa application procedure is simple and quick. To apply, you must be a Bulgarian citizen and must submit an application to the Myanmar embassy in Bulgaria, the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e-visa for Bulgarian nationals.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- Citizens of Bulgaria must have a passport that is still valid six months after entering Myanmar. To get a visa stamp, you need two blank passport sheets.
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- To process an e-visa, the Myanmar government demands that tourists provide proof of travel insurance.
- For a tourist e-visa, a confirmed hotel reservation and airline ticket are necessary.
- For a business e-visa, a company extract and registration certificate must be presented.
- The requirement for a Covid Vaccination Certificate to enter Myanmar must be noted by nationals of Bulgaria.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Bulgarian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introduction (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number and travel dates) should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Please make sure all information is accurate, and make sure the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: You can keep track of your Myanmar e-visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e-visa application has been approved.
To complete the whole process, it will take about 10 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if you need it. The e-visa process will take no more than 3 business days to be granted for Bulgaria citizens.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Bulgarian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides a variety of Myanmar e-visa services, each with its own pricing structure. Bulgarian citizens will have to choose the service that best meets their needs. There are two types of e-visa fees that travelers must pay: Government fee and Service fee. Inthere, the Service fee can be adjusted according to the type of processing service that Bulgarian travelers choose.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Bulgarians
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: for Bulgarian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: for Bulgarian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Bulgarian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fees for Bulgarian citizens
Myanmar visa fees include 02 type of fees: Myanmar government fees and Services fees. The Bulgatians ciandidates must be paid to apply for a Myanmar visa for Bulgarians.
Learn more: Myanmar e-visa costs
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Bulgarian citizens
The Myanmar government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for Myanmar e-visa.
Find out more information: Myanmar Insurance Information.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Bulgarians
- At Myanmar airport, the immigration officer will charge an additional $US 3 per day for travelers with e-visas staying more than 28 days.
- Additionally, you must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter this country.
Thank you for taking the time to post Myanmar visa for Bulgarian citizens. It would be great if you could start your journey to discover this beautiful eastern country. The staff of Myanmar Immigration Services is always ready and honored to assist you in applying for a Myanmar visa.
We are proud to be a professional and experienced unit in the field of immigration from Myanmar. We have helped many customers get a Burma entry visa easily, saving a lot of time and money! Get your own visa! Contact us today.