Myanmar visa requirements for Cambodians - Fees & Services in February 2024
- Check Myanmar visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
- All types of Myanmar visa for Cambodian citizens
- How to apply Myanmar visa from Cambodia
- About services and fees of Myanmar e-Visa for Cambodian citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Cambodian citizens: In Southeast Asia, Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a country with many international borders and a multitude of tourist attractions. It also has a rich culture and history, as well as a variety of natural resources.
Myanmar's special geographical location makes it a popular holiday destination for many people, including Cambodians. Myanmar is bordered by China, India, Thailand, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
Myanmar visa for Cambodian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Cambodia?
The number of global connections makes Myanmar a popular tourist destination. Myanmar Immigration Services will outline the steps you should follow to obtain a Myanmar visa for Cambodian citizens.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
Cambodian passport holders can travel to Myanmar without a visa for up to 14 days if their sole purpose is tourism. If Cambodian citizens wish to remain in Myanmar for over 14 days, they will be required for a visa.
As a Cambodian citizen, you can apply for your visa at the Myanmar Embassy in Cambodia. Myanmar visa requirements for Cambodian citizens are as follows:
- The application form completely filled out.
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- A passport biographical page.
- Related documents for each type of e-visa.
If you plan to visit Myanmar, you must apply for a Myanmar visa in advance by applying for a Myanmar e-visa for Cambodian citizens online. Myanmar is visa-free for citizens of some countries, but Cambodian citizens are subject to Myanmar's visa requirements.
All types of Myanmar visa for Cambodian citizens
Myanmar visas are available in three types: regular, single-entry, and multi-entry. A single-entry Myanmar visa is valid for three months and a multiple entry Myanmar visa is valid for six months.
- For Cambodian citizens only planning a short stay in Myanmar in 28 days, a Myanmar tourist visa may be available.
- For longer stays or business operations in Myanmar in 70 days, a Myanmar business visa may be needed.
Let check Myanmar visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers both types of e-visas to Cambodians:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 3 months from the issue date with a single entry.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: valid for 90 days from the date of arrival with one chance to enter Myanmar.
The Myanmar visa application process should be started well in advance of your planned travel date, as processing times can vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Cambodians you apply for.
How to apply Myanmar visa from Cambodia
Cambodian citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa through the Myanmar embassy in Cambodia, through the consulate in the country, or apply online for a Myanmar e-visa. The application process is very simple and fast.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- Cambodian nationals must enter Myanmar with a passport that is still valid six months after leaving Cambodia. You need two blank passport pages in order to receive a visa stamp.
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- The Myanmar government requires travelers to provide proof of travel insurance in order to process an e-visa.
- A verified hotel reservation and flight ticket are required for a tourist e-visa.
- A company extract and registration certificate are required for a business e-visa.
- Cambodian nationals must be aware that they must have a Covid Vaccination Certificate in order to enter Myanmar.
Apply for a Myanmar e-visa for Cambodian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introduction (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Before clicking the "send" button, ensure all information is accurate, and that the Myanmar e-visa fee has been paid (Myanmar Immigration Services may require additional documentation).
- Step 3: Track the Myanmar visa check status system to see if your Myanmar e-visa application has been approved. Your email address will receive a notification when your application has been approved.
To complete the whole process, it will take about 10 minutes. Citizens of Cambodia will receive their e-visas in no more than three business days. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if you need it.
About services and fees of Myanmar e-Visa for Cambodian citizens
There are several Myanmar e-visa services available through Myanmar Immigration Services, each with a different fee structure. Cambodians will have to choose the service that is most suitable for them. Travelers must pay two different sorts of e-visa fees: the government charge and the service charge. The kind of processing service that Cambodian passengers select there will affect the Service charge.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Cambodians
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Cambodian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for Cambodian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Cambodian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Cambodian citizens
Cambodian candidates must know that: Myanmar visa fees include two types of fees: Myanmar visa services fees and Myanmar government fees.
All of the fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar visa for Cambodians for the process. Cambodian customers, who apply for visas at the Myanmar Immigration Services website can make payment of the e-visa fee by using American Express, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, or wire transfer through the Bank of Cyprus.
Great news, let's get the Myanmar visa promotion code. We often give promotions with special codes for candidates who approved online visa applications on our website.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Cambodian citizens
The Myanmar government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for Myanmar e-visa.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Cambodians
- At Myanmar airport, the immigration officer will charge an additional $US 3 per day for travelers with e-visas staying more than 28 days.
- Additionally, you must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter this country.
Thank you for taking the time to post Myanmar visa for Cambodian citizens. It would be wonderful if you could begin your journey to discover this lovely eastern country. Myanmar Immigration Services is always ready and honored to help you apply for a Myanmar entry visa.
We are proud to be a professional and experienced team in the field of Myanmar immigration. We have assisted many customers in obtaining a Burma entry visa quickly and easily, saving them both time and money! Obtain your own visa! Please contact us right away.