Myanmar visa requirements for Chilean citizens - Fee & Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Chilean citizens: There are many Chilean citizens who visit Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) every year, even though the two countries are located in different parts of the world.
Burma is a wonderful destination with a unique culture, beautiful scenery and hospitable locals. To visit Myanmar, Chilean visitors must fully understand the Myanmar visa requirements in advance.
Myanmar visa for Chilean citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Chile?
With this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will give an overview of the Myanmar visa requirements for Chilean citizens. From the Myanmar e visa fees, services, and types available to the specific steps you need to take to submit an online Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens in the simplest and fastest way, right from your home.
This information will help Chileans handle the Myanmar e visa application process as smoothly as possible, after that you can enjoy Myanmar to its fullest. Let's see!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Chilean Citizens
- Chile is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Chilean citizens.
- To visit Myanmar, Chilean travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Chile in advance.
Several way to apply a Myanmar visa for Chilean citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is applying online for a Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens.
- Alternatively, Chilean citizens can apply for a paper Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Chile or consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Chilean nationals are as follows:
- Chilean passports must have comprehensive and precise biographical information (no missing information or lines). It needs to have a validity period of at least six (06) months from the date of first landing in Myanmar.
- Chilean applicant's individual color photograph in any size (the photo needs to focus on the face of the applicant). If you do not have the format required, we will support your photo to be the right format.
- Before granting a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate in English and documentation of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine are required from the applicant.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Chilean citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Chilean Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Chilean citizens who are only planning a short stay in Myanmar.
- If Chilean people want to stay in Myanmar for an extended amount of time or do business, they may require a Myanmar business visa.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas available for Chileans, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days, and Chilean citizens can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa holders use it for leisure and tourism purposes.
- Myanmar Business e visas: expires after 90 days, and Myanmar business eVisa allow Chileans to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the arrival date with a single entry.
It is critical that you begin the Myanmar visa application procedure well in advance of your chosen date of travel, since processing times vary based on the kind of Myanmar e visa for Chileans.
How To Apply Online A Myanmar Visa From Chile
To apply for the appropriate Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Chile and must submit an application to the Myanmar embassy in Chile (if any), the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens through our website.
Myanmar e visa is an electronic visa issued to Chilean citizens who wish to travel to Myanmar for various purposes. Luckily, this Myanmar e visa application process is very easy-to-use and straightforward for most people.
Prepare necessary documents to apply a Myanmar e visa, including:
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements we mentioned above, Chilean citizens need to provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar e visa they are seeking for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires travelers to submit the travel plan documents such as where they tend to live (hotel reservation) and flight that they take (flight ticket).
- Documentation for Myanmar business e visa applications must include firm registration certificates and company extracts.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Chilean nationals should fill in information about their travel in their introduction (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number). Please ensure that all information is correct.
- Step 2: Make payment for your Myanmar e visa services and submit supporting documents to complete the Myanmar visa process. If you do not have enough necessary documents, your application will not be processed.
- Step 3: Chileans can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Chileans have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens online
All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Chilean Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services offers several different Myanmar e visa services, each with its own fee; therefore, Chileans should select the Myanmar visa service that best meets their needs.
Myanmar e visa services for Chilean citizens
- Normal Myanmar e visa service: for Chilean citizens who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa service: for Chileans who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service: the current fastest type of Myanmar visa service for Chilean citizens who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 5 business hours (apply for a Rush Myanmar e visa here).
Myanmar e visa fee for Chilean citizens
- Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid to apply Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens.
- Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Chilean citizens, and Myanmar visa services costs here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Chilean citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers Chileans the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for a Myanmar e visa for Chilean citizens.
Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is 299$ (USD), find out more Myanmar Insurance information here.
The Myanmar embassy in Chile
- The Embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Chile yet.
- Therefore, citizens of Chile can contact and apply for their Myanmar visa at the nearest Myanmar embassies or consulates in their neighboring countries.
Link: Embassies of Myanmar here.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Chilean travelers
- Chilean tourists with Myanmar tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged an extra $3US each day by Immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- Furthermore, Chilean citizens must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to enter Myanmar lawfully.