Myanmar visa requirements for Colombian citizens - Fee/Service in December 2023
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Colombian Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Colombian Citizens
- How To Apply Online For A Myanmar Visa From Colombia
- All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Colombian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Colombian citizens: Colombia and Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) are two very different places and far apart, but many Colombian citizens believe that this Southeast Asian nation country is worth visiting every year.
It is important to understand Myanmar visa requirements for Colombian citizens before you can visit the country. This can be difficult but totally worth it as Myanmar possesses a fascinating culture, beautiful scenery, and hospitable locals.
Myanmar visa for Colombian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Colombia?
In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will explain the Myanmar visa requirements for Colombian citizens looking to travel to Myanmar. We also cover the Myanmar e visa fees, services and types available as well as the steps you must take to apply online a Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens in the simplest and fastest way right from your home.
With this information, Colombian can make sure your Myanmar e visa application process runs as smoothly as possible, so they can enjoy all the best parts of Myanmar on their trip. Let's see right below!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Colombian Citizens
- Colombia is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Colombian citizens.
- To visit Myanmar, Colombian travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Colombia in advance.
Several way to apply a Myanmar visa for Colombian citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is applying online for a Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens.
- Alternatively, Colombian citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Colombia or consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Colombian nationals are as follows:
- Colombian passports must have full and authentic biographical information in your passport (no missing information or lines). It must be valid for at least six (06) months after the date of entry. Moreover, it must contain 2 blank sheets of paper to have a visa stamped.
- Colombian applicant's individual color photograph in any format and any size that you have (the photo needs to focus on the face of the applicant).
- To grant a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- The applicants must provide a Covid Vaccination Certificate in English as well as verification of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Colombian citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Colombian Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Colombian citizens who are only planning a short visit in Myanmar.
- Colombian citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time for business activities.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas available for Colombian, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days, Colombian nationals can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the date of arrival and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa users utilize it for traveling and tourism.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Myanmar business eVisas enable Colombians to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the date of arrival and expire after 90 days.
It is essential that you begin the Myanmar visa registration process well in advance of your planned departure date, considering time frames vary based on the kind of Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens.
How To Apply Online For A Myanmar Visa From Colombia
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Colombia and must submit a visa application to the nearest Myanmar embassy or consulates in Colombia, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens through our website.
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document processed and issued online to Colombian citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism and business activities. Fortunately, most people will find this Myanmar e visa application process to be simple and quick.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Colombian citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the kind of Myanmar e visa they apply for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required for Myanmar business e visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Colombian citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your trip such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusal.
- Step 2: To finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e visa services and provide supporting papers.
- Step 3: Colombians can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Colombians have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens online
All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Colombian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides many Myanmar e visa services, each with a different charge. Colombian citizens must choose the Myanmar eVisa service that best meets their requirements.
Myanmar e visa services for Colombian citizens
- Normal for Myanmar e visa service: for Colombian citizens who want to acquire Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent for Myanmar e visa service: for Colombians who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent for Myanmar e visa service: the current fastest type of Myanmar visa service for Colombian citizens who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar e visa fee for Colombian citizens
- Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid to apply Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens.
- Read more: Myanmar visa cost
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Colombian citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service allows Colombians to acquire it without providing any further information while applying for a Myanmar e visa for Colombian citizens.
Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is 299$ (USD). The reasonable cost for Myanmar travel Insurance will protect travelers from any risks while traveling.
The Myanmar embassy in Colombia
- The Embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Colombia yet.
- As a result, Colombian nationals can contact and apply for a Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Colombian travelers
- US $3 will be charged by Myanmar Immigration officer if Colombian travelers break the rules for overstaying in Myanmar without extending your Myanmar e visa.
- Additionally, Colombian citizens must have a valid passport for at least six (06) months in order to legally enter Myanmar.