Myanmar visa requirements for Croatian citizens - Fees/Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Croatian citizens: The country of Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is located in Southeast Asia. It has many international borders, a diverse range of tourist attractions, as well as a rich history and diverse natural resources.
Myanmar has a special geographical location that makes it one of the world's most popular vacation destinations, including Croatians. Myanmar borders China, India, Thailand, Bangladesh, and Nepal, where it is also located.
Myanmar visa for Croatian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Croatia?
Considering Myanmar's global connections, it comes as no surprise that it is a popular tourist destination. In this article, Myanmar Immigration Services will explain the steps you need to follow to obtain a Myanmar visa for Croatian citizens.
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Croatian Citizens
Croatia is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Myanmar visas are required for Croatians to visit Myanmar. They can be obtained at the Myanmar Embassy in Croatia.
There is no visa requirement for citizens of some countries, but Croatians need a Myanmar visa and follow some regulations that are required by the government. If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you must apply for an e-visa in advance by applying Myanmar e-visa online.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Croatian Citizens
The visa types include regular visa, Myanmar single-entry visa, and Myanmar multiple-entry visa. The single-entry and multiple-entry visas are the most popular Myanmar visa types for Croatians. The Myanmar single entry visa is valid for three months, and the Myanmar multiple entry visa is valid for six months.
- Tourist e-visa: For Croatian citizens intending to stay in Myanmar for a shorter period, Myanmar tourist visas may be available.
- However, if they intend to conduct business in Myanmar for a longer period of time, Myanmar business visas might be required.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers both types of e-visas to Croatians:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 90 days from the date of arrival Croatia travelers can enter Myanmar once only for a maximum of 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: expire after 90 days and have a stay duration of 70 days in total with one entry..
If you plan to travel to Myanmar soon, it is important to apply for a Myanmar visa well in advance of your planned departure date because the processing time varies based on the type of Myanmar visa for Croatians.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Croatia
Getting a Myanmar visa for Croatian citizens is very easy and quick. You must be a citizen of Croatia and fill out an application at the Myanmar embassy in Croatia, the consulate in your country, or apply online for a Myanmar e-visa.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- Citizens of Croatia must have a passport that is still valid six months after leaving Croatia in order to enter Myanmar. To get a visa stamp, your passport must have two blank pages.
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- To process an e-visa, the Myanmar government needs visitors to show proof of travel insurance.
- For a tourist e-visa, a confirmed hotel reservation and aircraft ticket are necessary.
- For a business e-visa, a company extract and registration certificate are necessary.
- Citizens of Croatia should be advised that a Covid Vaccination Certificate is required for entry into Myanmar.
Let check Myanmar visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Croatian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introduction (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Make sure all information is accurate, and make sure the e-visa fee is paid before clicking "Send". (Myanmar Immigration Services may require additional information).
- Step 3: By checking the Myanmar visa check status system, you can keep track of the status of your Myanmar e-visa application. Once your Myanmar e-visa application is approved, we will notify your email address.
To complete the whole process, it will take about 10 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if you need it.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Croatian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides several different Myanmar e-visa services, each with an individual fee structure. Croatian citizens should select the service that best suits their needs. The government fee and the service fee are the two types of e-visa costs that travelers must pay. The kind of processing service that travelers from Croatia choose there will have an impact on the service fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Croatians
- Normal Myanmar visa: for Croatian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Croatian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Croatian citizens who want to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours. (find out more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here)
Myanmar visa fees for Croatian citizens
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Croatian citizens
The Myanmar government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to purchase it without any other information when applying for Myanmar e-visa.
Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is US$299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Croatians
- At Myanmar airport, the immigration officer will charge an additional $US 3 per day for travelers with e-visas staying more than 28 days.
- Additionally, you must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter this country.