Myanmar visa requirements for Czech citizens - Fees & Services in February 2024
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Czech Citizens
- Learn How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Czech Republic
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Czech Citizens
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Czech Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Czech citizens: There are a lot of cultural experiences, stunning scenery, and friendly locals in Myanmar (formerly Burma), making it an interesting destination for Czech travelers. Before you can explore Myanmar's attractions, you must get familiar with the Myanmar visa requirements for Czech citizens.
In order to simplify this process, Myanmar Immigration Services outlines the required steps and documents for Czech citizens applying for Myanmar visas. In this section, you can find out how to apply for a Myanmar visa online for Czech citizens, the types of Myanmar visa that are available and the documents you must submit to obtain a Myanmar e-visa.
Myanmar visa for Czech citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Czech?
It is then possible to plan your Myanmar trip with confidence and rest assured that you have taken the necessary steps to ensure that you have a hassle-free trip.
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Czech Citizens
Czech Republic is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Prior to traveling to Myanmar, Czechs should ensure that they meet the required Myanmar e visa requirements. Some Myanmar visa requirements for Czech citizens may change based on the type of visa and the trip's purpose.
All Czech who intend to travel to Myanmar must possess a valid passport, and Myanmar visa applications need to be made at least one week in advance of the trip. A Myanmar visa for Czech citizens must be valid for the entire stay in the country and cannot expire before the departure date.
Czechs need to submit a passport-sized photograph taken within the last six months and a Myanmar visa application form can apply in several ways:
- Apply Myanmar visa through the Myanmar embassy in Czech Republic or consulate near you.
- Applying for a Myanmar e visa for Czech citizens online.
Learn How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Czech Republic
Myanmar visa applications for Czech citizens can be a bit daunting. There are certain requirements that must be met in order to obtain a Myanmar visa, and navigating these requirements can be challenging.
A Myanmar e visa application can be easily submitted from Czech Republic with just a few simple steps. The first step is to determine which Myanmar visa you need. Generally, there are two Myanmar visa types for Czech citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist visa
- Myanmar Business visa
Before choosing a Myanmar visa type, you should clearly understand the Myanmar visa requirements and documentation required for each. For Myanmar visa application to be successful, Czechs will need to complete a few things after determining the type of Myanmar visa you need:
Need to prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa as required:
- A passport that is valid for 6 months from the day you arrive in Myanmar. There must be 2 vacant pages available for stamping visa marks.
- A passport must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Czechs must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e visa applications.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Czech citizens - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Czechs
Following these steps to apply for a Myanmar e visa for Czech citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
Visit: Myanmar visa check status
Myanmar Immigration Services offers support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take you through the Myanmar e-Visa application process. The entire Myanmar e visa application process typically takes about 10 minutes for Czech citizens.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Czech Citizens
A valid Myanmar visa is required for Czech citizens prior to their arrival in Myanmar. There are several types of Myanmar visas available to Czech citizens based on the purpose of the trip and the duration of the trip.
- Myanmar Tourist e-visa: allows Czech citizens to stay up to 28 days in the country. It can be obtained online or through the Myanmar embassy in Czech or nearest consulate.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: can be applied for online and are valid for up to 70 days. This Myanmar e visa allows Czech citizens to conduct business-related activities in the country.
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Service offers two types of Myanmar e visas for Czech citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: Valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Czech citizens to engage in business activities.
A valid passport, Myanmar visa application form and supporting documents are required for Myanmar visas. Letters of invitation from Myanmar may also be required for some visas.
It is recommended that you start the Myanmar visa application procedure well in advance of your preferred travel date, since Myanmar visa processing periods vary based on the kind of Myanmar visa that you apply for.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Czech Citizens
Myanmar e visas are valid for 90 days after the date of entry into the country and are valid for travelers from Czech Republic who are making a short visit for business or tourism.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently provides 03 Myanmar e-visa services for Czech citizens, each with its own fee.
Myanmar e visa fee for Czech citizens
A Myanmar e visa application requires Czech citizens to pay both Myanmar Government fees and Myanmar visa services fee. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Czech citizens and Myanmar visa services costs here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Czech citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. Czech citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e visa on our website, it costs US$ 299.
Learn more Myanmar Insurance Information.
Myanmar e visa services for Czech citizens
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Czechs who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for Czech citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours
- Super urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Czech citizens within 5 business hours.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Czech
- If Czech travelers stay longer than 28 days in Myanmar with an Myanmar e-visa, the immigration officer will charge you $US 3 per day
- To visit this nation lawfully, Czech passport must be valid for at least six months.
Surely, the above useful information has helped you better understand the requirements of a Myanmar visa for Czech citizens.
It's amazing that Czech citizens can easily visit the beautiful country of Myanmar. We are here to help you answer your questions related to entering Myanmar and best of all, we will help you get your Myanmar e-visa quickly, saving you much time and effort. Contact us today!