Myanmar visa requirements for Danish citizens - Services & Fees
Myanmar visa requirements for Danish citizens: Myanmar (formerly Burma) is an exciting destination for Danish travelers, offering breathtaking scenery, friendly locals, and a multitude of cultural experiences. Nevertheless, before you are able to explore Myanmar, you must familiarize yourself with the Myanmar visa requirements for Danish citizens.
Myanmar visa for Danish citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Denmark?
In order to make the Myanmar visa application process as simple as possible, Myanmar Immigration Service breaks down each step and document you will need to submit when applying for a Myanmar visa. We will give you the necessary information about the Myanmar visa application process for Danish citizens, the types of Myanmar visas available and the important documents needed to apply online for a Myanmar e-visa. In this way, you can then plan your trip confidently and rest assured that you have taken the necessary steps to ensure a smooth Myanmar travel experience.
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Danish Citizens
Denmark is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
If Danishes plan to travel to Myanmar, they must ensure they meet the necessary visa requirements before departing, since Myanmar visa requirements for Danish citizens may change depending on the type of Myanmar visa and the purpose of travel.
Travel to Myanmar requires a valid passport, and Myanmar visa applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to departure. Myanmar visas for Danish citizens should be valid for the entire duration of the stay and not expire before departure.
Applicants for Myanmar visas must supply a passport-sized photograph taken within the last six months and Myanmar visa application forms can apply in several ways:
- Apply for a Myanmar visa through the Myanmar embassy in Denmark or nearest consulate
- Applying online for a Myanmar e visa for Danish citizens through our website.
Learn How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Denmark
It can be quite challenging to apply for a Myanmar visa from Denmark. There are several requirements that have to be met in order to obtain the right Myanmar visa, and the application process can seem confusing at first.
Myanmar e visas from Denmark can be applied for by following a few simple steps. Determine which type of Myanmar visa is required for your visit. Normally, there are two Myanmar visa types for Danish citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist visa
- Myanmar Business visa
Before you decide on a Myanmar visa type, be sure to understand the distinct differences between them and the documentation they require. Danishes must complete the following tasks to ensure the Myanmar visa process is successful after determining the type of Myanmar visa you need:
Need to prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa as required:
- A passport must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date at least 6 months.
- 2 blank pages available for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Danishes must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar visa they are seeking for:
- The Myanmar Tourist e-visa requires a hotel reservation and a confirmation of your return flight.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e-visa applications.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Danish citizens - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Danishes
Following these steps to apply for an Myanmar e visa for Danish citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an Myanmar e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets Danishes track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24 hour support seven days a week. Most Danish citizens may apply for a Myanmar e-visa within 10 minutes of making the online application.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Danish Citizens
A valid Myanmar visa is mandatory for Danish citizens who plan to travel to Myanmar. There are several types of Myanmar visas available depending on the purpose of the trip and the length of stay.
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: Danish citizens can apply online for a Myanmar Tourist e visa for having the chance to travel to Myanmar for 28 days with tourism or visit purposes.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: are also popular with Danish travelers. Myanmar Business e visas are valid for up to 70 days and are required for business-related activities in Myanmar. Danish applicants can apply online for a Myanmar business visas at their home.
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Service offers two types of Myanmar e visas for Danish citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: Valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Danish citizens to engage in business activities.
Depending on the type of Myanmar visa you choose, Myanmar visa processing times for Danish citizens vary. You should begin the application process well in advance of your intended trip.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Danish Citizens
An Myanmar e visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for 90 days upon entry into Myanmar. It can be used by Danish visitors who make a short visit to Myanmar on business or for tourism.
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers 03 Myanmar e visa services for Danish citizens, with different fees depending on the visa type.
Myanmar e visa fee for Danish citizens
Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid when Danish citizens apply for a Myanmar e-visa. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Danish citizens and Myanmar visa services here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Danish citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. Danish citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e visa on our website, it costs US$299. More Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Myanmar e visa services for Danish citizens
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Danishs who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for Danish citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Danish citizens within 5 business hours. (see more about apply for a Rush Myanmar e visa here)
Note about Myanmar e visas for Denmark
- Danishes who stay more than 28 days in Myanmar with Myanmar tourist e visas will be charged an extra $US 3 per day by immigration officers at the Myanmar airport.
- A valid passport for at least six months is required to enter this country legally.