Myanmar visa requirements for Fijian citizens - Fees & Services
If you are a Fijian citizen and planning to visit Myanmar, this article is for you. Myanmar Immigration Services will give you the latest updates about Myanmar visas for Fijian citizens, requirements, and fees. Let’s get started!
- 1. Do Fijian citizens need a visa for Myanmar?
- 2. Deeply know about Myanmar tourist e-visa for Fijian citizens: Conditions, fees, and processing time.
- 3. Myanmar tourist visa and travel tips for Fijian travelers
If you are a Fijian citizen and planning to visit Myanmar, this article is for you. Myanmar Immigration Services will give you the latest updates about Myanmar visas for Fijian citizens, requirements, and fees. Let’s get started with Myanmar Immigration Services!
1. Do Fijian citizens need a visa for Myanmar?
Yes. A Myanmar visa for Fijian citizens is required to enter the country. It's highly recommended to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Myanmar.
What is a Myanmar tourist e-visa for Fijian citizens?
A Myanmar tourist e-visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows Fijian citizens to enter Myanmar for tourism purposes or casual visits to their relatives in Myanmar. A Myanmar tourist e-visa allows:
- Max stay: 28 days from the arrival date.
- Visa validity: 90 days from the date of issuance.
- Single entry.
- Stay: short-term.
Can I get a Myanmar visa on arrival for Fijian citizens?
No, It is not available.
What happens if a Fiji citizen overstays their online e-visa in Myanmar?
Overstaying a visa in Myanmar can result in fines, penalties, and potentially being banned from entering Myanmar in the future. It is important to comply with the length of stay specified with the online e-visa and leave the country within the allotted time.
Can a Fiji citizen work with a Myanmar online e-visa?
No, Myanmar online e-visa for Fijian passport holders is not valid for work purposes. Fiji citizens wishing to work in Myanmar will need to apply for a work visa at the embassy or consulate.
Applying for a Myanmar visa online is generally much more convenient than going to a physical embassy or consulate. Fijians can apply from the comfort of your own home, without having to take time off work or travel to a different city.
2. Deeply know about Myanmar tourist e-visa for Fijian citizens: Conditions, fees, and processing time.
Documents required of Myanmar e-visa for Fijian citizens
In order to apply for a Myanmar tourist e visa, Fijian nationals are required to possess the following documents:
- Holding a Fijian passport that is valid for six months beyond the period of the intended stay in Myanmar. There are at least 02 blank pages in the passport for verification.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken recently (within the last 06 months is preferable).
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is mandatory for the Myanmar government to process visa applications.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- Hotel booking confirmation & a return flight ticket.
Online visa applications can save you time. You can fill out the application form at your own pace and submit it when you're ready, without having to wait in long lines or make appointments.
Step to apply for Myanmar visa from Fiji
- Step 1: Fijian applicant is required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form. Choose the "Tourist" visa type and fill in your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, nationality, and passport details. Additionally, provide your travel information, including the expected date of arrival and departure and the port of entry. It's crucial to ensure that the information you provide matches the details on your passport.
- Step 2: After that applicant needs to verify all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. After that, please make the payment online. An acknowledgment email will then be sent to the applicant's email.
- Step 3: Submit some supporting documents so that our team can proceed with your application. The applicant will receive an eVisa approval letter via email once approved. Remember to print out the approval letter and bring it along with your passport. Upon arrival at the Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present the eVisa approval letter and passport to the Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
At Myanmar Immigration Services, we provide 03 level of Myanmar e-Visa services, include:
- Normal e-Visa: applicants can get a Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent e-Visa: applicants can obtain a Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent e-Visa: applicants will acquire a Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fees:
Myanmar visa fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e-visa, including the government & admin fee and services fee.
Keep in mind: faster processing time, higher fees must pay.
3. Myanmar tourist visa and travel tips for Fijian travelers
Below is some Myanmar visa FAQs for visitors, let's keep reading!
- Always carry Fiji passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while traveling in Myanmar.
- Purchase Myanamra travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellations or interruptions is a must.
- Book Myanmar hotel to accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Myanmar.
- Research the weather conditions in Myanmar and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Book car pick-up services, and be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Myanmar.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip to Myanmar.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, and dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Myanmar.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Myanmar.
Myanmar embassy in Fiji
Visiting Myanmar for other purposes, such as work, study, or business, etc. please visit the nearest Myanmar diplomatic mission offices to Fiji for guidance (Myanmar visa applications & requirements).