Myanmar visa requirements for Finnish citizens - Fee & Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Finnish citizens: There has been an increase in travelers becoming aware that each country has different visa requirements when traveling abroad due to the growing desire to discover new cultures and explore the world. It is complicated to get a Myanmar visa for Finnish citizens, as Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a developing country with different Myanmar visa requirements based on the reason for the visit.
Myanmar visa for Finnish citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Finland?
Myanmar Immigration Services will outline steps, documents, and other factors Finnish citizens should consider when applying for Myanmar visas online. A well-prepared and well & understood Myanmar visa application process can ensure a smooth Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens application process and a successful Myanmar trip. Follow the article below!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Finnish Citizens
- Finland is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Finnish citizens
- Finns who wish to visit Myanmar need a valid passport lasting at least six months (06) and a valid Myanmar visa for Finnish citizens.
To apply for a Myanmar visa, Finnish must submit the following documents:
- A completed Myanmar visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of travel arrangements.
- Other related documents
Follow the instructions below to prepare the best for your Myanmar visa application to be done smoothly.
Finnish citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways:
- Myanmar visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Myanmar and can be acquired from the Embassy of Myanmar in Finland or consulate near you.
- Applying online for a Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens through our website.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Finnish citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A Myanmar E-Visa For Finnish Citizens
The process of applying for a Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be accomplished online. Finns can apply for a Myanmar e visa from Finland if they know what type of Myanmar visa they need.
Normally, there are two types of Myanmar visas Finnish citizens will need:
- Myanmar Tourist visa
- Myanmar Business visa
Different visa services offer different types of Myanmar visas, as well as different Myanmar e visa requirements for Finnish citizens, so it's important to be aware of these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar visa application
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date at least 6 months.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Finnish citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay a Myanmar e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
Myanmar Immigration Services's support team is on hand 24/7 to assist Finnish citizens who need help with the Myanmar e-visa application process, which usually only takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Finnish Citizens
Finnish citizens may apply for various types of Myanmar visas depending on the purpose of their trip, Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers two types of Myanmar e visas for Finnish citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: Expires after 90 days are available for those visiting Myanmar for leisure and are typically valid for 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issue can be applied for if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences. Myanmar business e visas for Finnish citizens are usually valid for a stay up to 70 days.
Due to varying processing times for Myanmar visas, Finns applying for Myanmar visas should start the process well in advance of their intended travel dates at least 1 week.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Finnish Citizens
For Finns to enter Myanmar for business, tourism, or transit, they need a Myanmar e visa (an electronic travel authorization). Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers three (03) Myanmar e-visa services for Finnish citizens at varying prices.
Myanmar e visa services for Finnish citizens
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Finnishs who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for Finnish citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Finnish citizens within 5 business hours. (applying a Rush Myanmar e visa for Finnish citizens here).
Myanmar e visa fee for Finnish citizens
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Finnish citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. Finnish citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Finland
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Finnish travelers with Myanmar tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days
- Finnish passports must be valid for six months at least before entering Myanmar.
The Myanmar embassy in Finland
- The Myanmar embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Finland and the United Arab Emirates, the Myanmar embassy's offices in Finland may be closed.