Myanmar visa requirements for French citizens - Fees & Services in February 2024
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For French Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For French Citizens
- How To Apply A Myanmar Visa From France
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For French Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for French citizens: After Zambia, Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is the largest country in mainland Southeast Asia. As a result of Myanmar's slow economic growth, the environment and natural ecosystems have been preserved, making it an attractive tourist destination for tourists from all over the world, including Frenchs.
Myanmar visa for French citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from France?
Myanmar Immigration Services will discuss the steps to get a Myanmar visa for French citizens and some tips to make the Myanmar e-visa application process as smooth as possible, let’s see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For French Citizens
France is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for French citizens.
It's important to be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements if you are a French citizen planning to travel to Myanmar. While citizens of some countries can enter Myanmar visa-free, French citizens cannot.
The Myanmar Government has made it relatively easy to obtain a Myanmar visa, but there are still a few Myanmar visa requirements to meet. If you plan to travel to this country, you will need to apply for a Myanmar visa for French citizens in advance.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For French Citizens
The following types of Myanmar visas are available to French citizens: Tourist Visas, Business Visas.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: It is possible to obtain a Myanmar Tourist Visa for French citizens from a Myanmar Embassy or consulate in France if you are a French travelers planning to stay in Myanmar for less than 28 days.
- Myanmar Business visas: For stays of 70 days or to conduct business in Myanmar, you may require a Myanmar business visa for French citizens. A Myanmar Business visas can be obtained from an embassy or consulate of Myanmar.
In order to meet the needs of French visitors, Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers two types of Myanmar e visas for French citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 28 days and has a stay duration of 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and and has a length of stay up to 90 days.
Myanmar visa processing times may vary according to the type of Myanmar visa you apply for. French citizens should begin the Myanmar visa application process well in advance of their intended trip.
How To Apply A Myanmar Visa From France
To facilitate the development of Myanmar's tourism industry, Myanmar's government has simplified the process of applying for a Myanmar visa from France. With a few simple steps below, French citizens can apply for a Myanmar e visa quickly.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e-visa
- The French passport must contain complete biographical information with no missing data or lines, and it must be valid for more than 6 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- An applicant's color photo should be focused on their face and crisp.
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is a must-have document for Myanmar visa processing that is required by the Government.
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: travel itineraries such as flight and hotel booking confirmation must be submitted by the applicant.
- For Myanmar Business e visa: company extracts and company registration certificates from your partner in Myanmar are required.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Frenchs - Apply a Myanmar e visa for French citizens
Apply for a Myanmar e-visa for French citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself: name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,... and include details of your itinerary.
- Step 2: Be sure to verify all information and pay the Myanmar e-visa fee before clicking "send". Additional information may be required.
- Step 3: Your Myanmar e-visa application status can be tracked using the check status system, and Frenchs will receive a confirmation email within a few hours.
It typically takes about 10-15 minutes for French citizens to complete the entire Myanmar e-visa application process with support 24/7 from Myanmar Immigration Services.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For French Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers three types of Myanmar e visa services to French citizens, each with its own fees.
Myanmar e-visa services for Frenchs
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Frenchs who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for French citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service available within 5 business hours to French citizens.
Myanmar visa fee for French citizens
When applying for a Myanmar e-visa, French citizens must pay both the visa services fee and the Myanmar Government fees. Find out more about them:
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for French citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e-visa on our website.
Note about Myanmar e visas for France
- A Myanmar tourist e-visa holder staying longer than 28 days will be charged an additional US$3 per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport
- To enter Myanmar legally, French passports must also be valid for at least six months.