Myanmar visa requirements for French citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For French Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For French Citizens
- How To Apply A Myanmar Visa From France
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For French Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for French citizens: After Zambia, Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is the largest country in mainland Southeast Asia. As a result of Myanmar's slow economic growth, the environment and natural ecosystems have been preserved, making it an attractive tourist destination for tourists from all over the world, including Frenchs.
Myanmar visa for French citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from France?
Myanmar Immigration Services will discuss the steps to get a Myanmar visa for French citizens and some tips to make the Myanmar e-visa application process as smooth as possible, let’s see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For French Citizens
France is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for French citizens.
It's important to be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements if you are a French citizen planning to travel to Myanmar. While citizens of some countries can enter Myanmar visa-free, French citizens cannot.
The Myanmar Government has made it relatively easy to obtain a Myanmar visa, but there are still a few Myanmar visa requirements to meet. If you plan to travel to this country, you will need to apply for a Myanmar visa for French citizens in advance.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For French Citizens
The following types of Myanmar visas are available to French citizens: Tourist Visas, Business Visas.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: It is possible to obtain a Myanmar Tourist Visa for French citizens from a Myanmar Embassy or consulate in France if you are a French travelers planning to stay in Myanmar for less than 28 days.
- Myanmar Business visas: For stays of 70 days or to conduct business in Myanmar, you may require a Myanmar business visa for French citizens. A Myanmar Business visas can be obtained from an embassy or consulate of Myanmar.
In order to meet the needs of French visitors, Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers two types of Myanmar e visas for French citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 28 days and has a stay duration of 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and and has a length of stay up to 90 days.
Myanmar visa processing times may vary according to the type of Myanmar visa you apply for. French citizens should begin the Myanmar visa application process well in advance of their intended trip.
How To Apply A Myanmar Visa From France
To facilitate the development of Myanmar's tourism industry, Myanmar's government has simplified the process of applying for a Myanmar visa from France. With a few simple steps below, French citizens can apply for a Myanmar e visa quickly.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e-visa
- The French passport must contain complete biographical information with no missing data or lines, and it must be valid for more than 6 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- An applicant's color photo should be focused on their face and crisp.
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is a must-have document for Myanmar visa processing that is required by the Government.
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: travel itineraries such as flight and hotel booking confirmation must be submitted by the applicant.
- For Myanmar Business e visa: company extracts and company registration certificates from your partner in Myanmar are required.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Frenchs - Apply a Myanmar e visa for French citizens
Apply for a Myanmar e-visa for French citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself: name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,... and include details of your itinerary.
- Step 2: Be sure to verify all information and pay the Myanmar e-visa fee before clicking "send". Additional information may be required.
- Step 3: Your Myanmar e-visa application status can be tracked using the check status system, and Frenchs will receive a confirmation email within a few hours.
It typically takes about 10-15 minutes for French citizens to complete the entire Myanmar e-visa application process with support 24/7 from Myanmar Immigration Services.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For French Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently offers three types of Myanmar e visa services to French citizens, each with its own fees.
Myanmar e-visa services for Frenchs
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Frenchs who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for French citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service available within 5 business hours to French citizens.
Myanmar visa fee for French citizens
When applying for a Myanmar e-visa, French citizens must pay both the visa services fee and the Myanmar Government fees. Find out more about them:
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for French citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e-visa on our website.
Note about Myanmar e visas for France
- A Myanmar tourist e-visa holder staying longer than 28 days will be charged an additional US$3 per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport
- To enter Myanmar legally, French passports must also be valid for at least six months.
Myanmar Visa Requirements for France Citizens FAQs
Yes, French citizens are required to obtain a visa in order to enter Myanmar (also known as Burma). French citizens can apply for a visa to Myanmar by completing the e-Visa application form instead of visiting the embassy or consulate. The procedure doesn't entail paperwork. Travelers simply remain anywhere and apply for a Myanmar e-Visa remotely. Currently, there are two types of e-Visas that applicants can apply for: Myanmar Business e-visas and Myanmar Tourist e-Visas.
It's important to note that the Myanmar visa requirements for French citizens can vary depending on the purpose of their trip and the length of their stay in Myanmar. It is recommended that French citizens check the latest information on visa requirements and application procedures before traveling to Myanmar.
To apply Myanmar visa for French citizens, travelers need to pay two types of visa fees: Government fees and service fees. These visa fees are mandatory and need to be paid in full before processing.
The government fee is the amount that is paid to the Myanmar government to issue a visa. It is shown in the table below:
|Tourist e-Visa||US $100|
|Business e-Visa||US $120|
The service fee is determined by the type of visa service requested and the number of applicants. The normal service fee costs per person of US $69. There are three services that directly affect the e-Visa service fee:
Normal service: If the applicant needs the visa within three business days, this is the least expensive choice, making it ideal for travelers with the time to prepare their paperwork and wait for the outcome.
Urgent service: If travelers want to use this kind of service, they must pay an additional price. The applicant gets a Myanmar e-Visa within 24 business hours.
Super-Urgent service: Since this is the priciest service, applicants can anticipate receiving their visa more quickly. Travelers get an eVisa in less than 05 hours.
For more details, you can read more about Myanmar e-Visa fees.
At Myanmar Immigration Services, we designed a simple and convenient online visa application form for French citizens. Visitors are free to apply for an eVisa whenever it is convenient for them by using any smart device connected to the internet.
French citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa through the following steps:
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and some information about your journey.
Step 2: To complete the visa application procedure, make a payment for your Myanmar visa fees.
Step 3: Receive your e-Visa via the email address you provided previously.
French travelers should note that, in order to receive a Myanmar visa as quickly as possible, travelers should double-check all the data that they supplied before submitting an application. Any mistakes or mismatched information could cause processing delays.
The process is straightforward, and all unnecessary steps are omitted. To receive a Myanmar e-Visa, French citizens just need to fulfill the following visa requirements:
- French passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid for no less than six months from the entry date in Myanmar.
- An individual color photograph of French citizens (the photograph must be crisp and focus on the face).
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a Myanmar e-Visa application.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. French citizens need to have at least 2 doses of Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- For Myanmar Tourist e-visa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket must be submitted.
- For Myanmar Business e-visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
If the traveler's plan does not follow the rules and regulations of the Myanmar e-Visa, travelers can apply for an alternative visa at the Myanmar Embassy in France.
Myanmar online visa (Myanmar e-Visa) is available online for French citizens. At Myanmar Immigration Services, we offer a Myanmar e-Visa quickly and at reasonable prices for travelers. This visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows a single entry to Myanmar. The length of French citizens' stay in the country is determined by the type of visa they have. For tourist e-Visa, it allows French citizens to stay 28 days in the country. The stay is a period of 70 days from the date of arrival for a business e-Visa.
Important notice: To be granted a Myanmar e-Visa, the Myanmar government requires French citizens to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage. We, Myanmar Immigration Services, provide this coverage without requesting any other information.
Find out more about:
There are two types of Myanmar visas for French citizens available to apply for online, including:
- Myanmar Tourist e-Visa: This visa is valid for 90 days from the arrival date, and French citizens can use this Myanmar Tourist e-Visa to stay for a maximum of 28 days in Myanmar.
- Myanmar Business e-Visa: valid for 90 days, and the Myanmar Business e-Visa permits citizens of France to stay in Myanmar for 70 days overall.
Myanmar Immigration Services highly recommend that you apply for a Myanmar visa at least a week before you plan to travel. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our 24/7 service is happy to help.