Myanmar visa requirements for German citizens - Fee & Services in February 2024
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For German Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply A Myanmar E-Visa For German Citizens
- All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For German Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For German Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for German citizens: Travelers are becoming more aware of the different visa requirements that each country has when traveling abroad as a result of their desire to discover new cultures and explore the world.
Because Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a developing country with differing visa requirements based on the purpose of the trip, the Myanmar visa requirements for German citizens are quite complicated.
Myanmar visa for German citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Germany?
In addition to explaining some of the Myanmar visa requirements for German citizens, Myanmar Immigration Services will outline the steps, documents, and other considerations for them. A smooth Myanmar e visa application process can be ensured by thoroughly preparing and understanding Myanmar visa requirements for German citizens. Follow the article below!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For German Citizens
- Germany is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for German citizens.
- In order to enter Myanmar, German citizens need to have a valid passport for at least six (06) months, and a valid Myanmar visa for German citizens.
To apply for a Myanmar visa, Germans need to submit the following documents:
- A completed Myanmar visa application form
- A valid passport
- Personal color photo
- Myanma Travel Insurance
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
German citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways:
- Myanmar visas need to be obtained prior to arrival in Myanmar and can be acquired from the Embassy of Myanmar in Germany or consulate near you
- Applying online for a Myanmar e visa for German citizens through Myanmar Immigration Services website..
Check Myanmar visa requirements for German citizens
Instructions On How To Apply A Myanmar E-Visa For German Citizens
The process of applying for a Myanmar e visa for German citizens is relatively straightforward and can be completed online. Germans who know which type of Myanmar visa they need can apply for it from Germany. Normally, there are two (02) types of Myanmar visas that German citizens will need:
- Myanmar Tourist visa
- Myanmar Business visa
As there are a number of services that offer different types of Myanmar visas and different Myanmar e visa requirements for German citizens, it is important to recognize these differences prior to making a decision.
In preparation for applying for a Myanmar e visa for German citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- The Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar visa application
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine
- Passports need to have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
German citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for German citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online a Myanmar e visa for German citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay a Myanmar e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
Support staff from Myanmar Immigration Services are available 24/7 to assist German citizens with the Myanmar e-visa application process from right their home, which typically takes only ten (10) minutes.
All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For German Citizens
German citizens may apply for various types of Myanmar visas depending on the purpose of their trip.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: are available for Germans those visiting Myanmar for leisure and Myanmar tourist e visa typically valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, German citizens are allowed to remain in the country for 28 days.
- Myanmar Business visas: can be applied for if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences. Myanmar business e visa are usually valid for 90 days from the issued date, German travelers have 70 days stay in Myanmar to engage in business activities.
The application process for each type of Myanmar e visa varies, so German nationals who wish to apply for a Myanmar visa should begin well in advance of their intended travel dates.
When applying for certain types of Myanmar visas, an application form and supporting documents can be required.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For German Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently provides three (03) Myanmar e visa services for German citizens, at various prices.
Myanmar e visa services for German citizens
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Germans who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for German citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for German citizens within 5 business hours.
Myanmar e visa fee for German citizens
There are Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees to pay when Germans apply for Myanmar e visas. More about make payment of Myanmar e-visa fees for German citizens.
Visit: Myanmar visa fee
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for German citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. German citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more Myanmar Insurance Information.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Germany
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to German travelers with a Myanmar tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days
- German passports must be valid for six months at least before entering Myanmar.
- Visit Myanmar Embassy in German or near your country to apply Myanmar visa for work, studies, ....