Myanmar visa requirements for Greek citizens - Services & Fees
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Greek Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A Myanmar E Visa For Greek Citizens
- All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Greek Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Greek Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Greek citizens: There has been a growing awareness among travelers that visa requirements vary from one country to another due to their desire to discover new cultures and see the world. Myanmar formerly known as Burma is a developing country with different visa requirements depending on the purpose, Myanmar visa requirements for Greek citizens can be complex.
Myanmar visa for Greek citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Greece?
Detailed information about the requirements and steps of applying for Myanmar visas for Greek citizens will be provided by Myanmar Immigration Services, as well as an outline of the documents and other factors to consider.
Greek citizens can ensure that their Myanmar e visa application process will be as smooth as possible by thoroughly researching and understanding Myanmar visa requirements for Greek citizens. Follow the article below!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Greek Citizens
- Greece is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Greek citizens.
- In order to enter Myanmar from Greece, visitors must have a valid passport for at least six (06) months, and a valid Myanmar visa for Greek citizens.
To apply for a Myanmar visa, Greeks need to submit the following documents:
- A completed Myanmar visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Myanma Travel Insurance
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
Greek citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways:
- Myanmar visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Myanmar and can be acquired from the Embassy of Myanmar or consulate in Greece.
- Applying online a Myanmar e visa for Greek citizens through our website.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Greek citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A Myanmar E Visa For Greek Citizens
Getting an Myanmar e visa for Greek citizens is relatively straightforward. Greeks can apply for a Myanmar e visa from Greece if they know what type of Myanmar visa they need. Normally, there are two types of Myanmar visas Greek citizens will need:
- Myanmar Tourist visa
- Myanmar Business visa
There are many services that offer different types of Myanmar visas, as well as different Myanmar e visa requirements for Greek citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for a Myanmar e visa for Greek citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- The Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar visa application
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine
- Passports need to have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Greek citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Greek citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online Myanmar e visa for Greek citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay a Myanmar e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets Greek citizens track Myanmar e visa application status, and they'll receive an email confirmation.
It typically takes about 10 minutes for a Greek citizen to apply for Myanmar e-visa with help from the support team of Myanmar Immigration Services, which is on call 24/7.
All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Greek Citizens
Greek citizens may apply for various types of Myanmar visas depending on the purpose of their trip.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: are available for Greek citizens those visiting Myanmar for leisure and Myanmar tourist e visas are typically valid for 90 days from issued day. Its holders can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business visas: can be applied for if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences. A Myanmar business e visa are usually valid for 90 days, with the duration of stay of up to 70 days from the arrival date to engage in business activities
Because there are different types of Myanmar visas, Greek citizens applying for Myanmar visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Greek Citizens
In order to enter Myanmar for business, tourism purposes, Greeks need a Myanmar e-visa. Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services offers three (03) Myanmar e visa services for Greek citizens with cost varying based on the service.
Myanmar e visa services for Greek citizens
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: for Greeks who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: for Greek citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Greek citizens within 5 business hours.
Myanmar e visa fee for Greek citizens
There are Myanmar visa service fees and Myanmar government fees to pay when Greeks apply for Myanmar e visas. More about make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Greek citizens and Myanmar visa fees.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Greek citizens
Note about Myanmar e visas for Greece
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Greek travelers who stay in Myanmar more than 28 days with Myanmar tourist e visas.
- Greek passports need to be valid for six months at least before entering Myanmar.
Many thank for the time to learn more about Myanmar visa for Greek citizens. And don't forget to contact us for a Myanmar visa today. Our professional team with many years of experience in Myanmar Immigration Services will have you obtain a Myanmar visa quickly and save time. Let's contact us today!