Myanmar visa for Guinean citizens - Fees & Services in December 2023
Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of Myanmar e visa requirements, documents needed to obtain the Myanmar visa, costs involved, and any other advice or tips you should keep in mind while applying online for a Myanmar e visa from Guinea.
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Guinean Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Guinean Citizens
- How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Guinea
- All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Guinean Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Guinean citizens: Travelers from around the world will enjoy Myanmar's lush landscapes, vibrant cultures, and world-renowned hospitality. As a Guinean, you need to meet the Myanmar visa requirements for entry into the country.
Myanmar visa for Guinean citizens - How to get a Myanmar visa from Guinea?
Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of Myanmar e visa requirements, documents needed to obtain the Myanmar visa, costs involved, and any other advice or tips you should keep in mind while applying online for a Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens.
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Guinean Citizens
- Guinea is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Guinean citizens.
- To visit Myanmar, Guinean travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Guinea in advance.
Several ways to apply for a Myanmar visa for Guinean citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to apply for a Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens online.
- Alternatively, Guinean citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Guinea or the consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Guinean nationals are as follows:
- Guinean passports must have full and authentic biographical information in your passport (no missing information or lines). It must be valid for at least six (06) months after the date of entry. Moreover, it must contain 2 blank sheets of paper to have a visa stamped.
- Guinean applicant's individual color photograph in any format and any size that you have (the photo needs to focus on the face of the applicant).
- To grant a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- The applicants must provide a Covid Vaccination Certificate in English as well as verification of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Guinean citizens online
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Guinean Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Guinean citizens who are only planning a short visit to Myanmar
- Myanmar business visa Not available for Guinean Citizens.
Myanmar tourist visas e visa is valid for 90 days, Guinean nationals can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the date of arrival and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa users utilize it for traveling and tourism.
It is essential that you begin the Myanmar visa registration process well in advance of your planned departure date, considering time frames vary based on the kind of Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens.
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Guinea
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Guinea and must submit a visa application to the nearest Myanmar embassy or consulates in Guinea, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens through our website.
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document processed and issued online to Guinean citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism and business activities. Fortunately, most people will find this Myanmar e visa application process to be simple and quick.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Guinean citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the kind of Myanmar e visa they apply for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required for Myanmar business e visa applications.
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Guinean citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your trips such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusals.
- Step 2: To finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e visa services and provide supporting papers.
- Step 3: Guineans can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Guineans have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply and get Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens online from anywhere in the world
All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Guinean Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides many Myanmar e visa services, each with a different charge. Guinean citizens must choose the Myanmar eVisa service that best meets their requirements.
Myanmar e visa services for Guinean citizens
Normal service for Myanmar e visa: For Guinean citizens who want to acquire Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days.
Urgent service for Myanmar e visa: For Guineans who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
Super Urgent service for Myanmar e visa: The current fastest type of Myanmar eVisa service for Guinean citizens who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours (apply for a Rush Myanmar eVisa here).
Myanmar e visa fee for Guinean citizens
Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid to apply Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Guinean citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service allows Guineans to acquire it without providing any further information while applying for a Myanmar e visa for Guinean citizens.
Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is 299$ (USD). The reasonable cost for Myanmar travel Insurance will protect travelers from any risks while traveling.
The Myanmar embassy in Guinea
- The Embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Guinea yet.
- As a result, Guinean nationals can contact and apply for a Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries.
Note about Myanmar electronic visas for Guinean tourists
- US $3 will be charged if Guinea travelers break the rules for overstaying in Myanmar without extending your e visa.
- Additionally, Guinean citizens must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter Myanmar.