Myanmar visa requirements for Hong Kongs - Fees & Services
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply A Myanmar E-Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
- Types Of Myanmar Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens: Since traveling abroad has become increasingly popular as a means of experiencing new cultures, more travelers have realized that each country has its own visa requirements.
Hong Kong citizens need to know Myanmar visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens is complicated due to the fact that Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a developing country, with different visa requirements based on the purpose of visit and business.
Myanmar visa for Hong Kong citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Hong Kong?
Myanmar Immigration Services will describe some of the Myanmar visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens as well as the steps to take when applying for a Myanmar e-visa, documents to be submitted and other important notes about Myanmar visa.
Hong Kongs should thoroughly prepare and understand Myanmar visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens, so that they can ensure a smooth Myanmar e-visa application process and plan a perfect holiday in Myanmar. Follow the article below!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
Hong Kong (SARC) is on the exemption list for visa to Myanmar within 30 days. Therefore:
- If Hong Kong citizens stay in Myanmar less than 30 days, a visa to Myanmar is NOT REQUIRED.
- If Hong Kong citizens stay in Myanmar more than 30 days, a visa to Myanmar is REQUIRED.
To enter Myanmar from Hong Kong, travelers must hold a valid passport that lasts for at least six (06) months and a valid Myanmar visa for Hong Kong citizens.
To apply for a Myanmar visa, Hong Kong citizens must submit the following documents:
- A completed Myanmar visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of travel arrangements.
Hong Kong citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways:
- Myanmar visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Myanmar and can be acquired from the Embassy of Myanmar in Hong Kong or consulate near you.
- Applying online for a Myanmar e-visa for Hong Kong citizens through our website.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens
Instructions On How To Apply A Myanmar E-Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
The process of applying for a Myanmar e-visa for Hong Kong citizens is relatively straightforward, and can be done online if Hong Kongs know what type of Myanmar visa they need. Normally, there are two types of Myanmar visas Hong Kong citizens will need:
- Myanmar Tourist visa
- Myanmar Business visa
Different visa services offer different types of Myanmar visas, as well as different Myanmar e visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens, so it's important to be aware of these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for a Myanmar e-visa for Hong Kong citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- The Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must extend for over 6 months beyond Myanmar's entry date and have 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
Hong Kong citizens must provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of Myanmar visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist e-visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e-visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Hong Kong citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online Myanmar e-visa for Hong Kong citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay a Myanmar e-visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e-visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is on hand 24/7 to assist Hong Kong citizens with their Myanmar e visa application process, which usually only takes 10 minutes.
Types Of Myanmar Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
Hong Kong citizens may apply for various types of Myanmar visas depending on the purpose of their trip.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: are available for Hong Kong citizens those visiting Myanmar for leisure and are typically valid for 28 days to stay.
- Myanmar Business visas: can be applied for Hong Kongs if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences. Myanmar business visa are usually valid for up to 70 days to stay in Myanmar.
If you'd like to stay for a longer period, long-term Myanmar e-visas are also available for Hong Kongs. Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers two types of Myanmar e visas for Hong Kong citizens:
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Hong Kong citizens to engage in business activities.
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows 28 days for Hong Kong citizens stay in Myanmar to explore the culture and nature here.
Travelers who wish to apply for a Myanmar visa for Hong Kong citizens should begin this process before their intended date of travel, as processing times vary according to the type of Myanmar visa being applied for.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
In order to enter Myanmar for business or tourism, Hong Kong citizens must acquire a Myanmar e-visa. Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services offers three (03) Myanmar e visa services to Hong Kong citizens.
Myanmar e-visa services for Hong Kong citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: for Hong Kongs who want to get a Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Hong Kong citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar e-visa service for Hong Kong citizens within 5 business hours. (applying a rush Myanmar e-visa for Hong Kong citizens here).
How much of Myanmar e-visa fee for Hong Kong citizens?
There are Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar Government fees to pay when Hong Kongs apply for a Myanmar e-visas. More about making payment Myanmar e-visa fees for Hong Kong citizens.
Learn more: Myanmar visa cost
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Hong Kong citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. Hong Kong citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e-visa on our website, it costs US$299.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Hong Kong
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Hong Kongs with Myanmar tourist e-visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days.
- Hong Kong Passports must be valid for six months at least before entering Myanmar.
Many thank for the time to learn more about Myanmar visa for Hong Kong citizens. And don't forget to contact us for a Myanmar visa today. Our professional team with many years of experience in Myanmar Immigration Services will have you obtain a Myanmar visa quickly and save time. Let's contact us today!