Myanmar visa requirements for Italian citizens - Services & Fees
Myanmar visa requirements for Italian citizens: Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is the largest country in mainland Southeast Asia and the 40th largest country in the world (after Zambia). Myanmar's slow economic growth contributes to preserving the environment and natural ecosystems, thereby making Myanmar an attractive tourist destination for tourists around the world, including Italian citizens.
Myanmar visa for Italian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Italy?
Myanmar Immigration Service will suggest the steps to take to get a Myanmar visa for Italian citizens. As well as providing some helpful tips to make the Myanmar e-visa application process for Italians as smooth as possible, let's see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Italian Citizens
Italy is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visas, so a Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Italian citizens.
If you're an Italian citizen looking to travel to Myanmar, it's important to be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements. While citizens of some countries are able to enter Myanmar visa-free, Italians are not currently eligible for this exemption. That means that if you're planning to travel to Myanmar, you'll need to apply a Myanmar visa for Italian citizens in advance.
The Myanmar government has made it relatively easy to obtain a Myanmar e visa, but there are still a few Myanmar visa requirements that must be met. Italians can apply online for a Myanmar e-visa or apply a regular Myanmar visa at a Myanmar embassy in Italy, or nearest consulate.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Italian Citizens
Italian citizens who wish to visit Myanmar can obtain the following types of Myanmar visas:
- Myanmar Tourist visas: If you're an Italians and only planning to stay in Myanmar for a short period of time for travel purposes. Myanmar Tourist e visas are issued for stays of up to 28 days from the arrival date, and can be obtained by applying online here.
- Myanmar Business visas: If planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or to conduct business activities, may need to apply for a Myanmar business visa for Italian citizens. Myanmar Business Visas are issued for stays of up to 70 days from the arrival date.
Depending on Myanmar visa type for Italian citizens, your Myanmar visa processing times may vary. Italians should start the Myanmar visa application process well in advance of their intended travel date.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Italians - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Italian citizens
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Italy
Because the Myanmar government wants to create the most favorable conditions for the development of Myanmar's tourism industry, applying for a Myanmar visa from Italy has become much simpler. Specifically, Italian citizens can apply for a Myanmar e-visa quickly through a few simple steps.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e-visa
- Passports need to have complete biographic information with no missing data or lines and must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date. It needs to be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- A color photograph of the applicant with the picture should be focused on their face and crisp.
- To process a Myanmar visa application, Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- Italian travelers who wish to apply for a Myanmar tourist e visa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket need to be submitted
- For Italian travelers who wish to apply a Myanmar Business e visa: A company registration certificate and Company Extract are required
Apply a Myanmar e-visa for Italian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself: name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,… and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay the Myanmar e visa fee before clicking "send". We may ask for additional information.
- Step 3: The check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation as soon as possible.
A support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 to help Italians through the process. It usually takes about 05-15 minutes to complete the entire Myanmar e visa application process for Italian citizens from their home.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Italian Citizens
Currently, the Myanmar Immigration Services provides 03 services for granting Myanmar e-visas to Italian citizens, with costs depending on the respective service type.
Myanmar e visa services for Italians
- Normal Myanmar e visa: for Italians who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa: for Italian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa: the fastest Myanmar e-Visa service for Italian citizens within 5 business hours. (more about apply for a Rush Myanmar e visa here)
Myanmar e visa fee for Italian citizens
Italians need to pay both fees when applying for a Myanmar e-visa: the Myanmar visa fee and the Myanmar Government fees. Find out more about how to make payment of Myanmar e visa fees for Italian citizens and Myanmar visa services here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Italian citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e-visa on our website. It costs US$299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Italy
For Italian visitors with a Myanmar tourist e-visa staying for more than 28 days, the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport will charge an additional US$3 per day.