Myanmar visa requirements for Korean citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Korean Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A Myanmar E Visa For Korean Citizens
- All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Korean Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Korean Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Korean citizens: Travelers are becoming increasingly aware that visa requirements differ from one country to another in their pursuit of discovering new cultures and exploring the world. It is important to note that Myanmar, previously known as Burma, is a developing country, which requires different visas depending on your purpose of travel. The Myanmar visa requirements for Korean citizens are also quite complex.
Myanmar visa for Korean citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Korea?
By thoroughly researching and understanding Myanmar visa requirements for Korean citizens, Koreans will be able to ensure a hassle-free Myanmar e visa application process. Myanmar Immigration Services will provide detailed information on the Myanmar visa requirements for Korean citizens, procedures, documents, and other factors to consider when applying for Myanmar e visa. Let's see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Korean Citizens
The Republic of Korea is on the exemption list for Visa to Myanmar within 30 days. Therefore:
- If Korean citizens stay in Myanmar for less than 30 days, a visa to Myanmar is NOT REQUIRED.
- If Korean citizens stay in Myanmar for more than 30 days, a visa to Myanmar is REQUIRED.
- In order to enter Myanmar from Korea, visitors need to have a valid passport for at least six (06) months, and a valid Myanmar visa for Korean citizens.
To apply for a Myanmar visa, Koreans need to submit the following documents:
- A completed Myanmar visa application form.
- A valid passport.
- Personal color photo.
Korean citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways:
- Myanmar visas need to be obtained prior to arrival in Myanmar and can be acquired from the Embassy of Myanmar in Korean Republic or consulate near you.
- Applying for a Myanmar e visa for Korean citizens online.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Korean citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A Myanmar E Visa For Korean Citizens
For Koreans, applying for a Myanmar e visa from Korea is relatively straightforward. If they know which kind of visa they need, they can apply for it from there.
Normally, there are two (02) types of Myanmar visas Korean citizens will need:
- Myanmar tourist visa
- Myanmar business visa
Many companies offer Myanmar visas in different types, and the Myanmar e-visa requirements for Korean citizens may also vary, so it's important to understand these differences ahead of time.
In preparation for applying for an Myanmar e visa for Korean citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine
- Passports need to have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Korean citizens need to provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Korean citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online Myanmar e visa for Korean citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
With the assistance of the Myanmar Immigration Services 24/7 support team, Korean citizens usually apply for Myanmar e-visa success after 10 minutes.
All About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Korean Citizens
Korean citizens may apply for various types of Myanmar visas depending on the purpose of their trip.
- Myanmar Tourist visas: are available for those visiting Myanmar for leisure and travel. This visa is valid for 90 days, with a duration of stay of up to 28 days from the arrival date.
- Myanmar Business visas: can be applied for if the purpose of the trip is to conduct business activities, such as attending meetings or conferences. They are usually valid for up to 90 days from the date of issuance. Its holders can stay in Myanmar for 70 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
Because there are different types of Myanmar visas, Korean citizens applying for Myanmar visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates. Koreans also need a valid passport, Myanmar visa application form, and supporting documentation. A letter of invitation from Myanmar is needed when applying for certain types of Myanmar visa.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E Visa For Korean Citizens
In order to enter Myanmar for business, tourism, or transit, Koreans need an Myanmar e-visa (electronic travel authorization). Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services offers three (03) Myanmar e-visa services for Korean citizens, with costs varying based on the service.
Myanmar e visa services for Korean citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: for Korean citizens who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Korean citizens who would like to get a Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar e visa service for Korean citizens within 5 business hours.
Myanmar e visa fee for Korean citizens
There are Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees to pay when Koreans apply for Myanmar e-visas. More about make payment of Myanmar e visa fees for Korean citizens and Myanmar visa processing time.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Korean citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. Korean citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
Note About Myanmar e visas for Koreans
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Koreans with Myanmar tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days
- Korean passports must be valid for six months at least before entering Myanmar.