Myanmar visa for Latvian citizens - Fees & Services in February 2024
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Latvian Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Latvian Citizens
- How To Apply Online For A Myanmar Visa From Latvia
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar Visa For Latvian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Latvian citizens: A trip to Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is an exciting and unforgettable experience, but navigating the Myanmar visa requirements can be complicated and quite hard to follow. Before traveling to Myanmar, should familiarize themselves with Myanmar visa requirements for Latvian citizens.
Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of the Myanmar visa requirements for Latvian citizens, including the necessary documents and processing times.
Myanmar visa for Latvian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Latvia?
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Latvian Citizens
- Latvia is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- Latvian citizens are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, which means that they must apply for a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
- If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Latvian citizens.
In order to obtain a Myanmar visa, you can apply online for a Myanmar e visa, or through the Myanmar embassy in Latvia.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Latvian Citizens
For Latvian traveling to Myanmar, there are several different types of Myanmar visas to choose from, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel itinerary.
- Latvian citizens planning to visit Myanmar for a short time may be able to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be required for Latvian citizens planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time for business reasons there.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two (02) types of Myanmar e visas with single entry for Latvian citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date. Latvians can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and permits 70 days for Latvian to engage in business activities.
As Myanmar visa processing times may vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Latvian citizens, please start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date at least seven days.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Latvian citizens
How To Apply Online For A Myanmar Visa From Latvia
Latvian citizens can apply for Myanmar e visas online to travel to Burma country. This is an easy process, but Latvians should keep a few things about the e visa requirements in mind to ensure their Myanmar visa application is successful.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e visa
- Latvian passports must have genuine biographical information (no missing data or lines). A passport must be valid for at least six (06) months beyond the date of entrance into Myanmar.
- Latvian applicant color portrait photograph (the picture should be focused on their face, travelers required to wear formal and no accessories).
- The Government requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The Latvian applicants need a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Hotel booking confirmation and return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e visa applications.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Latvian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), include your itinerary details such as travel dates.
- Step 2: Make sure the information is accurate, and the e visa fee has been paid before clicking the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Latvian citizens online
The whole Myanmar e visa application process takes less than 15 minutes and an assistant team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available around the clock to help Latvian citizens going through the process.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar Visa For Latvian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers three (03) Myanmar e visa services for Latvian citizens, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e visa services for Latvian citizens
- Normal Myanmar e visa service: For Latvian citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa service: For Latvians who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service: It is now the quickest process route for Latvians to obtain a Myanmar e visa in less than 5 working hours. (more about apply for a Rush Myanmar e visa here)
Myanmar e visa fee for Latvian citizens
Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e visa for Latvian citizens.
Visit: How much of Myanmar visa fee for detail the visa cost.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Latvian citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on Myanmar Immigration Service's website.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Latvian citizens
- If Latvian citizens with Myanmar tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for a longer period without extending your e visa will be charged 3$ (USD) per day by the immigration officer.
- In order to enter this country legally, a Latvian passport must also be valid for at least 6 months and have more than 2 blank runners for visa stamps.