Myanmar visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens - Fee/Service
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Lithuanian Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Lithuanian Citizens
- How To Apply For Myanmar Visa From Lithuania
- All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Lithuanian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens: Traveling to Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) can be an exciting experience, full of unique cultural and natural attractions. For Lithuanian citizens, it is important to know what Myanmar visa requirements are necessary to enter the country. The Myanmar visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens traveling to Myanmar vary depending on the purpose of the trip and the length of stay.
Myanmar visa for Lithuanian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Lithuania?
Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of Myanmar e visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens as well as Myanmar e visa fees, services and types that may be available. So that you can plan your trip and know what documents and information you will need to travel to Myanmar.
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Lithuanian Citizens
- Lithuania is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Lithuanians.
- To visit Myanmar, Lithuanian travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Lithuania in advance.
Several ways to apply for a Myanmar visa for Lithuanian citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to online for a Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens.
- Alternatively, Lithuanian citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Lithuania or the consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Lithuanian nationals are as follows:
- The biographical page of the passport must contain complete information (no missing data or lines). Lithuanian passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- Lithuanian nationals are required to submit some additional documents based on the Myanmar visa they are applying for
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Applicants need to submit their Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business e visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Lithuanian Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Lithuanian citizens who are only planning a short visit to Myanmar.
- Lithuanian citizens may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time for business activities.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas for Lithuanian citizens available, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days, Lithuanian nationals can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa users utilize it for traveling and tourism.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Myanmar business eVisas enable Lithuanians to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the arrival date and expire after 90 days.
It is essential that Lithuanians begin the Myanmar visa registration process well in advance of your planned departure date, considering time frames vary based on the kind of Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens.
How To Apply For Myanmar Visa From Lithuania
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Lithuania and need to submit a Myanmar visa application to the nearest Myanmar embassy or consulates in Lithuania, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens through our website.
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document processed and issued online to Lithuanian citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism and business activities. Fortunately, most people will find this Myanmar e visa application process to be simple and quick.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Lithuanian citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the Myanmar e visa types they apply for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required for Myanmar business e visa applications.
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Lithuanian citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your trip such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusals.
- Step 2: To finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e visa services cost and provide supporting papers.
- Step 3: Lithuanians can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Lithuanians have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens
All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Lithuanian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides many Myanmar e visa services, each with a different charge. Lithuanian citizens must choose the Myanmar eVisa service that best meets their requirements.
Myanmar e visa services for Lithuanian citizens
- Normal Myanmar e visa service: for Lithuanian citizens who want to acquire Myanmar eVisa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa service: for Lithuanians who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service: the current fastest type of Myanmar eVisa service for Lithuanian citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar e visa fee for Lithuanian citizens
- Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid to apply Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens.
- Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Lithuanian citizens and Myanmar visa services costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Lithuanian citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. Myanmar Immigration Service allows Lithuanians to acquire it without providing any further information while applying for a Myanmar e visa for Lithuanian citizens.
Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is 299$ (USD), find out more about Myanmar Insurance information. The reasonable cost for Myanmar travel insurance will protect Lithuanian travelers from any risks while traveling.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Lithuanians
- 3$US will be charged if Lithuanian travelers break the rules for overstaying in Myanmar without extending your Myanmar e visa.
- Additionally, Lithuanian citizens must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter Myanmar.
Myanmar Immigration Services believe that the above useful information has helped you better understand Myanmar visa for Lithuanian citizens. Contact us today for the fastest support. Our team of experts is ready to help you get an entry visa to Myanmar in the shortest time and save the most time and effort. Contact us now.