Myanmar visa requirements for Malaysian citizens - Service/Fees in February 2024
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Malaysian Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Malaysia
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Malaysian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Malaysian citizens: More and more people are traveling to different countries to experience new cultures and lifestyles as the world becomes increasingly connected. Myanmar is a country that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and Malaysian citizens may require a visa in order to enter.
Myanmar visa for Malaysian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Malaysia?
The purpose of this Myanmar Immigration Service's article is to inform you about Myanmar visa requirements for Malaysian citizens so that you can be prepared, let’s see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens
Malaysia is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
In order to enter Myanmar (also known as Burma), Malaysian citizens must obtain a Myanmar visa beforehand. There are many factors to consider when planning a trip to Myanmar, including Myanmar visa requirements and types for Malaysian citizens.
- It is important to check the Myanmar visa requirements for Malaysian citizens before traveling to Myanmar.
- The Myanmar e-visa procedure is straightforward and can be completed entirely online.
You can apply for the Myanmar visa for Malaysian citizens in several ways:
- Apply online Myanmar e-visa for Malaysian citizens through our website
- Apply a regular Myanmar visa for Malaysian citizens at the Myanmar embassy in Malaysia or consulate nearest in your country.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Malaysian Citizens
- There are two (02) types of Myanmar visas for Malaysians: the Myanmar e-Visa and the Myanmar regular visa.
- The Myanmar e-visa is only available to certain nationalities, and Malaysian citizens can apply for this type of visa.
A Myanmar e visa can be obtained in one of two ways, depending on the purpose of your visit. Myanmar Immigration Services is currently offering two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas for Malaysian citizens, including:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date, and myanmar tourist e visa allows Malaysian travelers to stay in Myanmar within 28 days from the arrival date, with single-entry only.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: It is valid for 90 days and Malaysian citizens can stay in Myanmar within 70 days of arrival to engage in business activities.
For those who wish to travel for medical reasons, educational purposes, or even to visit family and friends, there are a number of types of Myanmar visas available.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Malaysians - Apply Myanmar e visa for Malaysian citizens
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Malaysia
In order to travel to Myanmar from Malaysia, you'll need a Myanmar visa. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you should do to make sure the process goes smoothly.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- Malaysian passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a Myanmar e visa application
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- For Myanmar Tourist e-visa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business e-visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
Myanmar visas can be obtained online, through consulates or the Myanmar embassy in Malaysia. While the process may seem complicated, it is actually quite simple to apply online for a Myanmar e-visa from Malaysia.
Malaysian citizens can apply online for an Myanmar e-visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: All information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should be included in the online application form.
- Step 2: It is important that Malaysians double-check all of the information you have entered. You can also pay for the Myanmar e-visa fee before pressing the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Malaysians can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. You will receive a confirmation of your Myanmar e-visa application as soon as possible.
All the Myanmar e visa for Malaysian citizens procedures will take about 10 minutes to complete, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if you need it.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Malaysian Citizens
In order to apply for a Myanmar visa, you need to choose a service you would like to use. Myanmar Immigration Services offers several different Myanmar e-visa services for Malaysian citizens, each with different fees.
Myanmar e-visa services for Malaysians
- Normal Myanmar e-visa: For Malaysian citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-visa: For Malaysians who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent/Emergency Myanmar e-visa: This is the fastest Myanmar visa service for Malaysian citizens needing an Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about: apply a Rush Myanmar e-visa for Malaysian citizens.
Myanmar visa fee for Malaysian citizens
There are two (02) types of fees to obtain a Myanmar visa: the Myanmar visa service fees and the Myanmar Government fees.
Find out more about:
Learn about Myanmar e-visa fee for Malaysian citizens
Please notice that the Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for Myanmar visa approval by the Government. Myanmar Immigration Services provide you with the opportunity to get Myanmar travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without any other information being required when you apply for Myanmar e-visa for Malaysian citizens on our website. The Myanmar Travel Insurance fee is US$ 299,.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Malaysians
- With the Myanmar tourist e-visa, if Malaysian citizens stay over 28 days, you have to pay an extra fee of 3$ (USD) per day to the Immigration Officer at the Myanmar airport.
- In addition, Malaysian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months for you to enter this country.