Myanmar visa requirements for Mauritians - Services and Fees in February 2024
Traveling to Myanmar is simple and quick if you are a citizen of Mauritius with a Mauritius passport. Mauritius visitors to Myanmar will find it much simpler to make the most of their time here as a result of a new policy that enables them to get visas online. You may learn more about the Myanmar eVisa for residents of Mauritius, including its requirements, processing time, and cost, by reading the article below. Continue reading!
One of the most visited countries in the world is commonly mentioned as being Myanmar. Numerous citizens of Mauritius as well as visitors from other parts of the world visit this nation every year.
Traveling to Myanmar is simple and quick if you are a citizen of Mauritius with a Mauritius passport. Mauritius visitors to Myanmar will find it much simpler to make the most of their time here as a result of a new policy that enables them to get visas online.
You may learn more about the Myanmar visa for Mauritius citizens, including its requirements, processing time, and cost, by reading the article below. Continue reading with Myanmar Immigration Services!
Myanmar eVisa for Mauritius citizens
1. How to get a visa for Myanmar from Mauritius?
Travelers from Mauritius are enthralled by Myanmar because of its gorgeous landscapes, extensive history, and kind people.
Visitors from Mauritius who want to remain in Myanmar for a short period of time for tourism purposes require a valid visa. If you have a passport from Mauritius, getting into Myanmar won't be difficult. Citizens of Mauritius who want to obtain a visa for Myanmar may now simply take advantage of the Myanmar e-Visa application process. This service is being offered to you primarily so that we may get to know you better.
How long can Mauritius stay in Myanmar with an eVisa?
For vacationer trips, this kind of Myanmar tourist e-visa is granted. You are qualified to submit an online visa application as you are a citizen of Mauritius.
Citizens of Mauritius are permitted one entry and a 28-day stay in Myanmar with this visa. The Myanmar eVisa's validity term officially starts on the intended date of arrival specified on the visa application form.
In addition, this is a single-entry visa, thus you need to apply for a new visa in order to re-enter Myanmar.
Myanmar visa requirements for Mauritius citizens
Visitors from all around the world are welcome in Myanmar. Citizens of Mauritius are required to get a visa in order to enter Myanmar. Thankfully, people in Mauritius may now apply for an e-visa on the Myanmar Immigration Services website.
You need to have the following documents on hand in order to apply for an eVisa to Myanmar:
- A passport issued by the government of Mauritius that is valid for at least six months from the planned arrival date in Myanmar.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages available.
- A duplicate of the biographical page of the passport (with full information, not missing any details or lines)
- A personal photograph of the applicant in color. The photo should contain the full face of the applicants wearing formal clothes.
- A credit or debit card is used to pay the e-visa fee.
- A valid email address to which the Myanmar e-visa will be delivered.
- The Myanmar government mandates that visitors have Myanmar travel insurance before issuing a visa.
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccination are required from candidates.
- Confirmation of a hotel reservation and a return flight ticket.
Myanmar eVisa requirements for Mauritius citizens
2. How do Mauritius apply for a visa to Myanmar?
The procedure for requesting a visa to enter Myanmar is simple. You may finish the online application process in only fifteen minutes. We'll send you an email with all the details of your visa once it is issued.
You should follow these steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form for Myanmar with your personal data, including your complete name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and date of departure.
- Step 2: Double-check your data to make sure it is accurate and comprehensive. The price for an e-visa can be paid with a wire transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Obtain an email confirming the submission of your visa application. The e-visa will be processed and authorized online before being issued to you.
- Step 4: You should download and print out your Myanmar eVisa after receiving it through email. Obtain a passport stamp that corresponds to the visa you were issued upon arrival.
3. The visa cost to Myanmar from Mauritius
The costs associated with obtaining a Myanmar visa include the Visa Government Fee and the Visa Service Fee. The Government fee is required of all residents of Mauritius in order to receive a visa. The Service fee is charged based on the visa service you use.
Three primary categories of visa services are offered by the Myanmar Immigration Services:
- Normal service: This is a great option if you have a tight budget. Within 03 business days, you will get your visa via email.
- Urgent service: Your Myanmar eVisa will arrive in 01 working day with our urgent visa service.
- Super Urgent service: At the moment, this is the fastest choice. Your electronic visa for Myanmar should arrive in 5 hours.
The Myanmar Government suggests that you have international medical insurance for Myanmar in order to keep you secure in unexpected occurrences while traveling abroad. Diagnostic and follow-up care are covered following an emergency visit.
Hope this article helps you better understand the Myanmar visa for Mauritius citizens. Are you ready for the journey to discover Myanmar landscape? Contact the Myanmar Immigration Services team now to receive help. Any question will be answered in detail and carefully by our professional expert. Always free to contact us online 24/4.