Myanmar Visa Requirements For New Zealanders - Fee/Service
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For New Zealand Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For New Zealand Citizens
- How To Apply for a Myanmar Visa From New Zealand
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For New Zealand Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for New Zealand citizens: Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a Southeast Asian country with a rich culture and stunning landscapes, making it a popular destination for travelers around the world. However, obtaining a Myanmar visa can be challenging because of specialized requirements.
The Myanmar visa restrictions for New Zealand citizens are important to understand before traveling to this beautiful country. Myanmar Immigration Services will provide you with an overview of the Myanmar e visa requirements for New Zealand citizens: including the necessary documents, processing times as well as Myanmar visa fees.
Myanmar visa for New Zealand citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from New Zealand?
Additionally, we will discuss how Myanmar eVisas work, along with other important information about Myanmar eVisas for New Zealand citizens. With the right preparation, you will feel confident in your travel plans to enjoy the sights and nature of Myanmar. Let’s see!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- New Zealand citizens are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, which means that they must apply for a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
- If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for New Zealand citizens.
- In order to obtain a Myanmar visa, you can apply online for a Myanmar e-visa, or through the Myanmar embassy in New Zealand.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For New Zealand Citizens
For New Zealanders traveling to Myanmar, there are two types of Myanmar visas to choose from, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel reasons.
- New Zealand citizens planning to visit Myanmar for a short time may be able to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be required for New Zealand citizens planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business there.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas for New Zealand citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date. New Zealander can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and permits 70 days for New Zealander to engage in business activities.
Under normal circumstances, Myanmar visa processing times are 03 business days. Therefore, New Zealand citizens should start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for New Zealand citizens
How To Apply for a Myanmar Visa From New Zealand
New Zealand citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visas online to travel to Myanmar. This is a simple process, but New Zealanders need to consider a few things to ensure their Myanmar visa application is successful.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e-visa
- A passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for a Myanmar e-visa for New Zealand citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), include your itinerary details ( date of arrival and departure).
- Step 2: Please make sure the information is accurate, and the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking the "send" button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for New Zealand citizens
The whole Myanmar eVisa application process takes about 10 minutes and our support team at Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 to help New Zealand citizens through the process.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For New Zealand Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers three (03) Myanmar eVisa services for New Zealand citizens, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for New Zealanders:
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: For New Zealand citizens who want to get a Myanmar e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: For New Zealand citizens who would like to get a Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: It is currently the fastest way for New Zealand citizens to acquire a Myanmar e-Visa within 05 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for New Zealand citizens
Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e-visa. Find out more about how to make payment of Myanmar eVisa fees for New Zealand citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for New Zealand citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an eVisa on the Myanmar Immigration Service's website.
Find out more about Myanmar Insurance Information.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for New Zealanders:
- New Zealanders with Myanmar tourist e-visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged 3$ (USD) per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- In order to enter this country legally, a New Zealand passport must also be valid for at least 6 months from the entry date in Myanmar.