Myanmar visa requirements for Pakistani citizens - Fees/Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Pakistani citizens: In Southeast Asia, Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, has more than 100 ethnic groups and borders India, China, Laos, Bangladesh and Thailand. For Pakistani citizens, Myanmar visa requirements are straightforward, and unless you plan to stay for an extended period of time, perhaps a Myanmar tourist visa is enough.
Myanmar visa for Pakistani citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Pakistan?
As a developing country, Myanmar is a popular destination for tourists from all over the world, including Pakistanis. This article will outline the steps you need to take to get a Myanmar visa for Pakistani citizens. Myanmar Immigration Services will also provide some helpful tips to make the registration process go smoothly, let’s see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Pakistani citizens are important to know if you're planning on traveling to Myanmar. Pakistan is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
There are some countries that are able to enter Myanmar visa-free, but Pakistanis are not currently eligible for this exemption. Pakistani citizens must apply for a Myanmar visa in advance if they plan to visit Myanmar.
The Myanmar visa must be obtained prior to arrival in Myanmar and can be obtained from a consultant or from the Myanmar embassy in Pakistan. Alternatively, you can apply online for Myanmar e-visa for Pakistani citizens.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Pakistani Citizens
For Pakistanis traveling to Myanmar, there are a few different types of visas available, so make sure you choose the right one for your needs.
- Pakistani nationals who intend to stay in Myanmar for a short period of time may be eligible for a Myanmar tourist visa.
- Those planning to stay longer or conduct business in Myanmar may need to apply for a Myanmar business visa.
There are typically 2 types of Myanmar e-visas. However, Myanmar Immigration Services currently only offers one type of Myanmar e-visa for Pakistani citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing its holders to stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date. This is a single entry visa and is granted for tourism purposes only.
- Myanmar Business e-Visa: does not support this service yet.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Pakistanis - Apply Myanmar e visa for Pakistani citizens
No matter what type of Myanmar visa you need, remember to start the application process well before your intended travel date. Depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Pakistani citizens, visa processing can take quite a while.
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Pakistan
Traveling to Myanmar from Pakistan and you need to apply for a Myanmar visa for the most convenience? If so, you will need to apply for a Myanmar e-visa for Pakistani citizens. The process is relatively straightforward, but there are a few things you need to know to make sure your application is successful.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- All information on the biographical page of the passport must be complete (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- Photograph of the applicant in color (the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket are required.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Pakistani citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introduction information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, for example) should include information about your journey.
- Step 2: Before clicking the "send" button, verify that all of the information is accurate and that the e-visa fee has been paid (Myanmar Immigration Services may require additional documentation).
- Step 3: In the Myanmar visa check status system, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application. You will get a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application via email address.
Myanmar Immigration Services has a 24/7 support team available if you need assistance. The whole process should take you about 10 minutes.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar e-Visa For Pakistani Citizens
For Pakistani citizens to obtain a Myanmar e-visa, they will need to choose the service that suits their needs. Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers a variety of Myanmar e-visa services, with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Pakistanis
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: for Pakistani citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: for Pakistani citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: the current fastest type of visa service for Pakistani citizens who want to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours. (find out more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here).
Myanmar visa fee for Pakistani citizens
Pakistanis who apply for a visa to Myanmar must pay two types of fees: Myanmar visa application fee and Myanmar Government fee. Learn more about the cost of issuing Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Pakistani citizens, and Myanmar visa costs by clicking here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Pakistani citizens
In order to be approved for Myanmar visa approval by the government, you must have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage. Myanmar Immigration Service offers you the opportunity to purchase Travel Insurance without any other information when you apply for Myanmar e-visa on our website.
Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is US$299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e-visas for Pakistanis
- Visitors with an e-visa staying in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged an additional $3 per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- To enter this country legally, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.