Myanmar visa requirements for Panamanians - Services and Fee in December 2023
- 1. Check Myanmar visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
- 2. How to obtain a Myanmar visa from Panama within 10 minutes?
- 3. What are the Myanmar visa fees for Panama citizens?
- 4. Myanmar e-visa FAQs for Panama visitors
Are you planning to visit Myanmar soon? If yes, keep reading because we are about to dive into all the nitty-gritty information you need about the Myanmar visa for Panamanian citizens.
1. Check Myanmar visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
Do Panamanians need a Visa to travel to Myanmar?
Yes. Panamanian nationals need a valid visa corresponding to their purpose of visit in Myanmar.
Since Panama is not on the list of free visa countries, you will need to apply for a Myanmar visa before you can enter Burma.
What is a Myanmar e-visa for Panamanian citizens?
The first type of Myanmar visa you can apply for as a Panamanian national is a Myanmar Tourist Visa. It is a single-entry visa that you can apply for if you plan to visit Myanmar for tourism purposes.
The other purpose you can apply for this visa is to visit friends and family members staying in Myanmar. Lastly, you can apply for this visa online, on arrival, or at the nearest Myanmar Embassy.
Myanmar tourist e-visa is an electronic visa that allows travelers to enter Myanmar for tourism purposes. It is valid for 90 days from the issued date, while the visitor cannot stay in the country for more than 28 days. The stay duration is calculated from the date the traveler arrives in Myanmar.
The Myanmar eVisa is available to citizens of Panama, making it accessible to a wide range of travelers.
2. How to obtain a Myanmar visa from Panama within 10 minutes?
What is essential is how simple and straightforward the process of getting a Myanmar visa for Panamanian citizens is. And In this blog, Myanmar Immigration Services will discuss everything you need to know about getting your Myanmar visa.
What do I need to apply Myanmar visa for Panamanian citizens?
To apply for a Myanmar e-visa, you need to have:
- An original passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages
- Passport size photo recently taken
- Myanmar Travel Insurance
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Hotel booking confirmation & return flight ticket
- Valid debit/ credit cards for online VISA payments.
How to apply for a Myanmar visa smoothly?
Did you know that you can apply for a Myanmar visa for Panamanian citizens within 10 minutes?
Yes, it's possible to get your visa faster with Myanmar Immigration Services. From completing the Myanmar visa online application form to paying your visa application fee, we can help you do it all effortlessly.
Information that is needed for the visa application form
- Travel Details
- Personal Details
- Passport Information
- Security Questions
Apply for Myanmar online visa at our website, the instructions are usually clear, and the process can be completed relatively easily
3. What are the Myanmar visa fees for Panama citizens?
The Myanmar e-visa cost varies depending on your nationality and the processing time. The processing time can take up to three business days.
Remember, all visa fees are non-refundable, so Panamanian citizens need to check all information in the application form carefully before submitting it.
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include your itinerary details if possible.
- Step 2: Make sure the information is accurate and the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
The support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you through the process. Let's apply for a Myanmar tourist e-visa today!
The fees for the Myanmar eVisa are typically lower than those associated with the offline visa application, saving you money that can be allocated toward other travel expenses.
What are the Myanmar visa processing times?
Myanmar Immigration Services offers three levels of processing time for e-visas depending on your needs and the urgency of your travel plans.
- Normal processing time takes up to 3 working days to get visa approval.
- Rush processing time takes only 24 hours to get approval
- Super rush processing time takes just 5 working hours.
4. Myanmar e-visa FAQs for Panama visitors
Myanmar will start by looking at some of the essential questions you may have about the Myanmar visa for Panamanian citizens.
What port to enter with Myanmar online visa?
Panamanian citizens who hold Myanmar e-visa can enter Burma country at the designated port of entry via the following ports:
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
How Can I Check The Myanmar eVisa Status?
It is straightforward to check your Myanmar visa status. You must take the following steps:
- Visit the Check Myanmar visa status function on the Myanmar Immigration Services website.
- Here you must provide the Application No, Passport No, and Security Verification number.
- Lastly, click on 'Next'
- Now you will be able to check your visa application status via email.
Can I extend my Myanmar visa to Panamanian citizens?
Depending on the visa type you used to visit Myanmar, you may or may not be able to extend the visa. For candidates, who hold Myanma tourist e-visa, you cannot apply for an extension of the Myanmar Tourist Visa if it has expired.
What happens if I overstay in Myanmar?
if you stay over 28 days, you have to pay an extra fee of $3 (USD)/ day to the Immigration Officer at the airport.