How to Apply for Myanmar eVisa from Poland
Myanmar visa requirements for Polish citizens: Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a Southeast Asian country with rich culture and stunning landscapes. Visiting Myanmar is an exciting and unforgettable experience, but navigating the Myanmar visa requirements can be confusing.
This article mainly discusses the Myanmar visa requirements for Polish citizens should be familiarized before traveling to this beautiful country. Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of the Myanmar e visa requirements for Polishes, including the necessary documents, processing times as well as Myanmar visa fees.
Myanmar visa for Polish citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Poland?
The Myanmar e visa requirements for Poland citizens will also be discussed. With the proper preparation and understanding of the Myanmar e visa requirements, you can feel confident in your travel plans and enjoy the sights and nature of Myanmar. Let’s see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Polish Citizens
- Poland is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- Polish citizens are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, which means that they must apply for a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
- If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Polish citizens.
In order to obtain a Myanmar visa, you can apply online for a Myanmar e-visa, or through the Myanmar embassy in Poland.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Polish Citizens
For Polish traveling to Myanmar, there are several different types of visas to choose from, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel itinerary.
- Polish citizens planning to visit Myanmar for a short time may be able to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be required for Polish citizens planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business there.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas for Polish citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: It is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. With this single entry visa, Poland passport holders have 28 days to stay in Myanmar and enjoy the vacation there.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days. It permits a duration of stay of up to 70 days from the date of entry, with single entry.
As Myanmar visa processing times may vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Polish citizens, please start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Polish citizens
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Poland?
Polish citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visas online to travel to Myanmar. This is a simple process, but Polish need to consider a few things to ensure your Myanmar visa application is successful.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- A passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid at least 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Hotel booking confirmation and return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Polish citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), include your itinerary details if possible.
- Step 2: Make sure the information is accurate, and the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Polish citizens
The whole Myanmar e visa application process takes about 10 minutes and a support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 to help Polish citizens through the process.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Polish Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers three (03) Myanmar e visa services for Polish citizens, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Polishes
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: For Polish citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: For Polish citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: It is currently the fastest way for Polish citizens to acquire a Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours. (more about Apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here)
Myanmar visa fee for Polish citizens
Myanmar visa service fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e-visa for Polish citizens. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Polish citizens and Myanmar visa services by clicking here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Polish citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on Myanmar Immigration Service's website. It costs US$ 299.00, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
The Myanmar Embassy In Poland
- The Myanmar embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Poland and Myanmar, the Myanmar embassy's offices in Poland may be closed.
Link: Myanmar Embassy in Poland
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Polishes
- Polish with Myanmar tourist e-visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged 3$ (USD) per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- In order to enter this country legally, a Polish passport must also be valid for at least 6 months.