Myanmar Visa Requirements For Portuguese - Fees & Services in December 2023
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Portuguese Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Portuguese Citizens
- How To Apply for a Myanmar Visa From Portugal
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Portuguese Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Portuguese citizens: Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a Southeast Asian country with a rich culture and stunning landscapes, making it an attractive destination for travelers. Visiting Myanmar is a unique and exciting experience, but navigating the Myanmar visa requirements can be tricky.
It is important to familiarize yourself with the Myanmar visa requirements for Portuguese citizens before traveling to this beautiful country. To help simplify the process, Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of the Myanmar visa requirements for Portuguese citizens, including the necessary documents, processing times, and Myanmar visa fees.
Myanmar visa for Portuguese citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Portugal?
We will also discuss the different types of Myanmar e-visas available, as well as other important information to help ensure a successful and stress-free trip. With the right preparation and understanding of the Myanmar e-visa requirements, you can feel confident in your travel plans and enjoy the sights and nature of Myanmar. Let’s see!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Portuguese Citizens
- Portugal is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- Portuguese citizens are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, which means that they must apply for a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
- If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Portuguese citizens.
- In order to obtain a Myanmar visa, you can apply online for a Myanmar e-visa, or through the Myanmar embassy in Portugal.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Portuguese Citizens
For Portuguese traveling to Myanmar, there are several types of visas to choose from, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel itinerary.
- Portuguese citizens planning to visit Myanmar for a short time may be able to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be required for Portuguese citizens planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business there.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas for Portuguese citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date. Portuguese can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and permits 70 days for Portuguese to engage in business activities.
As Myanmar visa processing times may vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Portuguese citizens, please start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Portuguese citizens
How To Apply for a Myanmar Visa From Portugal
Portuguese citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visas online to travel to Myanmar. This is a simple process, but Portuguese need to consider a few things to ensure your Myanmar visa application is successful.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e-visa
- A passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines). Portugal passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Hotel booking confirmation and return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Portuguese citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), include your itinerary details if possible.
- Step 2: Make sure the information is accurate, and the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Portuguese citizens
The whole Myanmar e-visa application process takes about 10 minutes and a support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 to help Portuguese citizens through the process.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Portuguese Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers three (03) Myanmar e-visa services for Portuguese citizens, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Portuguese citizens
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: For Portuguese citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: For Portuguese citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: It is currently the fastest way for Portuguese citizens to acquire a Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Portuguese citizens
Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e-visa. Find out more about how to make payment for Myanmar e-visa fees for Portuguese citizens and Myanmar visa costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Portuguese citizens
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Portugueses
- Portuguese with Myanmar tourist e-visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged 3$ (USD) per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- In order to enter this country legally, a Portuguese passport must also be valid for at least 6 months.