Myanmar visa requirements for Qatari citizens - Services & Fees
Myanmar Immigration Services will take you through the process of applying for a Myanmar visa for Qatari citizens. As well as give you some tips to make the Myanmar e visa application process for Qatari citizens as smooth as possible, let's see!
- Let’s check Myanmar visa requirements for Qatari citizens
- All types of Myanmar visa for Qatari citizens
- How to apply Myanmar visa from Qatar online
- Learn about Myanmar visa fees and Services for Qatari citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Qatari citizens: Myanmar, formerly called Burma, is the largest country in mainland Southeast Asia and the 40th largest in the world (after Zambia). Myanmar's slow economic growth contributes to the protection of the natural environment and ecosystems, becoming an attractive tourist destination for tourists around the world, including Qataris.
Myanmar visa for Qatari citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Qatar?
Myanmar Immigration Services will take you through the process of applying for a Myanmar visa for Qatari citizens. As well as give you some tips to make the Myanmar e-visa application process for Qatari citizens as smooth as possible, let's see!
Let’s check Myanmar visa requirements for Qatari citizens
Qatar is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- It is important to be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements when traveling to Myanmar as a Qatari citizen.
- While some countries allow citizens to enter Myanmar visa-free, currently Qatari citizens are not eligible.
- While the Myanmar Government has made it relatively easy to obtain a Myanmar visa for Qatari citizens, there are nonetheless a few requirements to comply with.
Qataris can apply online for a Myanmar e visa, at a Myanmar embassy in Qatar or consulate in your country.
All types of Myanmar visa for Qatari citizens
In order to travel to Myanmar, travelers worldwide who eligible for an e visa may apply for one of two Myanmar visa types: a tourist visa, or a business visa:
- Myanmar Tourist visas: It is possible to obtain a Myanmar Tourist Visa from a Myanmar Embassy or Consulate if you are a visitors planning a short trip to Myanmar.
- Myanmar Business visas: The Myanmar Consulate or Embassy can help you obtain a Myanmar Business visa if you're planning to stay longer in Myanmar or conduct business activities there.
A Myanmar e-visa is available in two types, Myanmar Immigration Services is currently only offering one type of Myanmar e-visa for Qatari citizens.
However, according to the Myanmar government’s policies, Qatar citizens can only apply a Myanmar e visa for tourism purposes:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days and travelers can stay in Myanmar for a maximum of 28 days. Using this Myanmar e visa allows Qatar citizens to enter Myanmar once; if they need to return to Myanmar, they must apply for a new e visa.
- Myanmar Business e visa: does not support this service yet.
For Qatari citizens seeking Myanmar visas, visa processing times may vary depending on your visa type. It is highly recommended to begin the Myanmar visa application process well in advance of your intended trip.
For any Qatar citizens who want to apply for other purposes, business or education for example, they must apply for a regular Myanmar visa at the nearest Myanmar embassy or consulates in Qatar.
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Qatari citizens
How to apply Myanmar visa from Qatar online
Due to the government's desire to develop Myanmar's tourism industry, Myanmar visas can now be easier to apply from Qatar, thanks to efforts of the Myanmar Government.
Specifically, Qatari citizens can apply for Myanmar e visa quickly and easily with the following simple steps.
Prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa, including:
- Qatari passports must have exact biographic information with no missing data or lines, and they must be valid for at least 6 months from Myanmar's entering date
- Recent color photographs of the Qatari applicants focused on their faces and crisp.
- For processing your Myanmar e visa, Qatari travelers must submit Myanmar travel insurance to the Government.
- Myanmar tourist e visa requires a travel detail plan including flight confirmation and hotel booking documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate which has enough doses before entering Myanmar.
Apply for a Myanmar e-visa for Qatari citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself including your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and itinerary details you have
- Step 2: Please verify all information and pay the Myanmar e visa fee before you click "send." We may need additional information
- Step 3: Qataris can check the status of your Myanmar e visa application using the check status system, and you'll receive a confirmation via email as soon as possible.
In general, it takes about 10-15 minutes to complete the Myanmar e-visa application process for Qatari citizens. Myanmar Immigration Services has support teams throughout the weekend to help you complete the Myanmar eVisa application and prepare extra documents.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Qatari citizens online
Learn about Myanmar visa fees and Services for Qatari citizens
It is currently possible for Qatari citizens to obtain Myanmar e visas through the Myanmar Immigration Services by using one of three services, with fees varying by type of Myanmar e visa service.
Myanmar e visa services for Qatari citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa service: for Qataris who want to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa service: for Qatari citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa service: The fastest Myanmar visa service, it only takes 5 business hours to obtain a Myanmar eVisa for Qatari citizens.
Myanmar e visa fee for Qatari citizens
The Myanmar visa fee and Myanmar Government fee must be paid when Qataris apply for a Myanmar e visa.
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on our website, it costs US$299
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Qatari citizens
Note about Myanmar e visas for Qatari travelers
- If Qatar nationals with Myanmar tourist e visas stay in this country for an extended period of time that exceeds 28 days, the Myanmar immigration officer will charge them $3 (USD) every day.
- Myanmar requires that Qatari passports be valid for at least six (06) months and have more than 2 blank pages for stamping e visa before entry.