Myanmar visa requirements for Saudi Arabian - Fees & Services in February 2024
If you are a Saudi Citizen and are planning to visit Myanmar, this article is for you. Myanmar Immigration Services wants to bring you the latest information about Saudi visa for Saudi citizens, including requirements, rules, processing time, fees, and related rules
- 1. Do Saudis need a visa to enter Myanmar?
- 2. How do I obtain a Myanmar visa from Saudi Arabia?
- 3. How much money does the Myanmar eVisa cost for Saudi Arabians?
- 4. Myanmar e-visa FAQs for Saudi Arabia visitors
1. Do Saudis need a visa to enter Myanmar?
You will need a visa to visit Myanmar if you are from Saudi Arabia. Fortunately, your nationality has the option of applying online for a Myanmar eVisa, which is even easier to obtain.
What exactly is a Myanmar eVisa for Saudis?
The eVisa is a legal and required travel document for foreign citizens who wish to visit the Republic of Myanmar for tourism purposes. Saudi Arabia, who hold Myanmar visa be allowed to stay a maximum of 28 days with a single entry.
Apply for a Myanmar visa easily with Myanmar Immigration Services. This is considered a convenient solution for tourists who want to visit Burma on a short trip for tourism purposes.
This will help Saudi Arabian candidates save time and cost more than applying by traditional visa form - applying for a visa at the embassy.
Myanmar e-visa allows Saudi Arabian candidates to visit the country easily
2. How do I obtain a Myanmar visa from Saudi Arabia?
Saudis can now travel to Myanmar with an eVisa. This is a digital consular visa that can be obtained online. The process has been simplified so that you can easily check your eligibility using their Visa Checker.
This means you don't need to go to the Embassy to apply for your Myanmar visa; all you need is a mobile device or a computer with an Internet connection.
What are the requirements for applying?
The immigration bureaucracy can be extremely stressful for travelers. Myanmar Immigration Services will help Saudi Arabians get through the process smoothly. Simply submit the required documents to begin the process. These documents are easily obtained, and you may already have some of what you require.
The following are the requirements for the online application:
- The KSA passport must be valid for at least 6 months. An expired passport will result in a rejected application, so save your time and money.
- A color-scanned copy of the passport bio page.
- Color digital passport photo - Get a recent photo of yourself. Otherwise, you can take a new photo of yourself as long as you meet all of the passport photo requirements.
- To grant a Myanmar visa, the Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- The Saudis applicants must provide a Covid Vaccination Certificate in English as well as verification of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Email address - Because we will send you the eVisa in PDF format via email, we require a valid email address that you regularly use. There, we will keep you updated on the status of your eVisa application.
- Payment method - During the application process, you will be asked to make a payment. Simply use your credit or debit card to pay. You can also use PayPal to make a payment.
Myanmar online visa application form with simple steps
How is the Myanmar eVisa application going?
It is a stress-free application process because obtaining a Myanmar eVisa for Saudi Arabians is quite simple. The online form can be completed in three simple steps.
- Step 1: If possible, provide a brief description of yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) as well as itinerary details.
- Step 2: Before clicking "send," the information must be thoroughly checked, and the e-visa fee must be paid (Myanmar Immigration Services may require additional documents).
- Step 3: You can track the status of your Myanmar e visa application using Myanmar's visa check status system, and you will receive an email confirmation.
After your application has been processed, revisions are not permitted. As a result, Saudi Arabians must provide extremely accurate information.
3. How much money does the Myanmar eVisa cost for Saudi Arabians?
Saudis travelers may believe that this type of service is prohibitively expensive, but this is not the case in our case. The fees listed below are competitive, and they take care of the hassles of bureaucracy and hard work. The cost of Myanmar eVisa is determined by the processing time and the type of the eVisa, both of which are the same for all options; the only difference is the service fee.
The following are your visa processing options:
- Normal: For those who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Save more time and money when applying Myanmar online visa
4. Myanmar e-visa FAQs for Saudi Arabia visitors
Myanmar Immigration Services decided to write this helpful article to answer some of your questions about this visa. Let's visit Myanmar e-visa FAQs below.
How much time do I have in Myanmar?
If you are from Saudi Arabia and have a Myanmar tourist e-visa, you will be able to stay in Myanmar for a total of 28 days. The days will start counting down the moment you arrive in this country.
For e-business visa holders, you can stay a maximum of 70 days from the day arrive.
Is there a time limit for using the Mynamar tourist eVisa?
Yes, most Myanmar eVisas have an expiration date. In the case of a tourist eVisa, you must enter Myanmar within 90 days of receiving it. After those days, your eVisa will automatically expire, and you will need to apply for a new one.
Myanmar visa for Saudi Arabian citizens can begin the online process right here. If you still have questions or need assistance filling out your application, Myanmar Immigration Services has a great support service that is available 24/7. Contact us now!