Myanmar visa requirements for Serbians - Services and Fees in February 2024
- 1. Do Serbia citizens need a Myanmar visa to enter?
- 2. Eligibility for the Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
- 3. Steps to apply for Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
- 4. Myanmar visa cost for Serbia citizens
- 5. Important points to note about Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
Serbia citizens who wish to travel to Myanmar must comply with certain immigration requirements. These requirements ensure that visitors can enter Myanmar without any issues and have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Let Myanmar Immigration Services give you the latest information about the rules of Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens, the processing time, the type of rush visa, and the visa cost. Let's discover!
1. Do Serbia citizens need a Myanmar visa to enter?
Serbia citizens must obtain a visa before traveling to Myanmar. This is required!
There are different types of visas available for Serbia citizens, depending on the purpose of entry. The visa application process can be completed online or through a Myanmar embassy or consulate in Serbia.
For the short time trip for the purpose of tourism, Serbia citizens now can apply for the Myanmar online visa. Let's find out what is Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens!
Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
What is Myanmar online visa for Serbia citizens?
With the introduction of the Myanmar online visa system, Serbia visitors can now apply for their visa conveniently from their own country.
- Type of Myanmar e-visa for Serbia citizens: Tourist e-visa and Business e-visa
- Purpose: Tourist (to explore the culture and nature here).
- Validity for: 90 days from the date of issue.
- Maximum to stay: 28 days stay.
- Number of entries: single entry.
2. Eligibility for the Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
Serbia citizens who wish to apply for the Myanmar online visa must meet certain eligibility criteria.
- Visitors must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining. The Serbia passport should also have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- Visitors must also have a valid email address and a means of online payment.
- Serbia applicant's individual color photograph.
- To ensure your e-visa successful rate, Serbia citizens must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination and Travel Insurance.
Myanmar visa requirements for Serbia citizens
3. Steps to apply for Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
Serbia citizens can apply for the Myanmar online visa by visiting the official website of the Myanmar Immigration Services. With a device that has an internet connection, you can apply for a Myanma e-visa from Serbia or anywhere in the world.
Following simple steps below:
- Serbian visitors must complete the application form, providing all necessary details and supporting documents.
- Visitors must also pay the visa fee using a valid online payment method.
- Once the application is submitted, visitors can track their visa status through the online system.
- The Myanmar online visa is typically processed within three business days, and visitors will receive their visa via email.
Note that: If you have more than one passport, you are allowed to enter Myanmar with the passport being issued the eVisa.
Should I print out the Myanmar e-visa?
Yes. Visitors must print a copy of their visa and bring it with them when traveling to Myanmar. You will present it to the Immigration Officer upon arrival. Note that, the failure to provide a printed copy may delay your entry.
4. Myanmar visa cost for Serbia citizens
Each visa application is subject to a fee, which includes a government fee and a service fee.
The government fee is a mandatory fee that foreign visitors must pay to the Myanmar government. Depending on the nationality of the passport and the type of online visa (business, tourism, etc.), the fee paid to the government will be different.
Service fee is understood as the fee that you pay for support services in the process of making a visa for Myanmar. Currently, we provide 3 types of visa services, corresponding to 3 levels of visa issuance time.
Visit: Myanmar visa cost for details information
The cost of a Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens depends on the type of Myanmar visa services you apply for.
Myanmar visa processing time
As visa processing times may vary depending on your Myanmar visa type for Serbia citizens, you should start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
At Myanmar Immigration Services, we provide 03 levels of Myanmar e-visa services.
- Normal service: this is the most service for us which is to get an approved visa Guaranteed within 3 business days.
- Urgent service: get the visa within 24 hours working days
- Supper urgent service: this is the fastest processing time, which is to get the approved visa within 5 hours working days.
Do I get a refund if my application is rejected?
As stated in our Terms & Conditions, no refunds are issued under any circumstances. So, before submitting, let's carefully check and make sure all information is correct.
5. Important points to note about Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens
- Serbia citizens must apply for the correct visa type, in this case, a tourist visa for the purpose of their visit.
- Visitors should ensure that all information provided in the application form is accurate and up-to-date to avoid any delays or issues.
- Visitors should also note that the Myanmar online visa is valid for a single entry and a maximum stay of 28 days.
Serbia citizens planning to travel to Myanmar may need to obtain a visa to enter the country. However, with the above introduction of the Myanmar online visa system, Serbia visitors can now apply for their visa conveniently from their own country.
Hope this article will provide a useful guide on how to apply for the Myanmar visa for Serbia citizens. Let’s contact Myanmar Immigration Services for the best advice about Myanmar immigration. Online 24/7 and free charge.