Myanmar visa for Singaporean citizens - Fees & Services in December 2023
- Let check Myanmar visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
- All types of Myanmar visa for Singaporean citizens
- How to apply Myanmar visa from Singapore
- Need to know about services and fees of Myanmar e-Visa for Singaporean citizens
Myanmar visa for Singaporean citizens: As the globe becomes more connected, more individuals choose to go abroad to explore other cultures and lifestyles. The Myanmar immigration requirements for Singaporean citizens are outlined in this blog post by Myanmar Immigration Services.
Malaysia visa for Singaporean citizens- How to get a Myanmar e visa from Singapore?
This article will provide you with detailed information about the Myanmar visa requirements for Singaporean citizens, let's see!
Let's check Myanmar visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
Singaporean citizens holding ordinary passports are not required to obtain a tourist visa of up to 30 days, and they can enter and exit Myanmar through all international checkpoints.
When planning a trip to Myanmar (also known as Burma), Singapore citizens should consider many factors, including Myanmar visa requirements for Singapore citizens. Singaporeans need to obtain a visa to enter Myanmar before they can enter.
- It is important to check the Myanmar visa requirements for Singaporean citizens before traveling to Myanmar. The procedure is straightforward and can be completed entirely online.
- Myanmar requires a visa for Singaporean citizens; the process for obtaining a Myanmar visa can be found on the Myanmar embassy's website.
- In addition, travelers need to be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for their chosen types of transportation and the required documents for entry into Myanmar.
All types of Myanmar visa for Singaporean citizens
Myanmar e-visa is for certain nationalities, including Singapore citizens, and the regular Myanmar visa is open to all nationalities.
Depending on the purpose of their visit, Singaporeans have two options for Myanmar e-visas. Myanmar Immigration Services offers two types of Myanmar e-visas for Singaporean citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date and Myanmar tourist e visa holders can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date with a single entry.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days, and Myanmar business e visa permits 70 days for Singaporean citizens to engage in business activities.
Myanmar visas are also available for people traveling for medical purposes, educational purposes, or to visit friends and family.
How to apply Myanmar visa from Singapore
If you plan to travel to Myanmar from Singapore, you'll need a Myanmar visa. The process is fairly straightforward, but there are a few steps you need to take to ensure a successful Myanmar visa application.
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- Singaporean passports must have complete and accurate biographical information (no missing information or lines). It must be valid for at least six months.
- An individual color photograph of the applicant (the photo must focus on the face of the applicant).
- The Government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance before processing a Myanmar e visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- Hotel booking confirmation and return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist e visa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e-visa applications.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Singaporeans - Apply Myanmar e visa for Singaporean citizens
In addition, Singaporean citizens can apply for Myanmar visas online through our website, at the Myanmar consulate nearest or Myanmar embassy in Singapore, depending on whether they wish to stay for business or tourism. The Myanmar e visa application process from Singapore is actually quite simple.
Singaporean citizens can apply for a Myanmar e-visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: In addition to your introduction information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for example), Singaporean should share some information about your journey.
- Step 2: It is important that Singaporeans double-check all of the information you have entered. You can also pay for the Myanmar e-visa fee before pressing “send” button (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Your Myanmar e visa application will be confirmed by email as soon as possible. Use the Myanmar visa check status system to follow its progress.
In most cases, you will need to complete the entire Myanmar e-visa for Singaporean citizens process within 10 minutes. The support staff at Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 for you.
Need to know about services and fees of Myanmar e-Visa for Singaporean citizens
If you want to apply for a Myanmar e visa for Singaporean citizens with Myanmar Immigration Services, you have a few different Myanmar e-visa services options available. Each one has its own fees.
Myanmar e-visa services for Singaporeans
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: For Singaporean citizens who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: For Singaporeans who would like to get Myanmar e visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: we offer the fastest Myanmar visa service for Singaporean citizens who need Myanmar e visas within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about apply a Rush Myanmar e visa for Singaporean citizens here.
Myanmar visa fee for Singaporean citizens
To be granted a Myanmar visa, you must pay two types of fees: Myanmar visa service fees and Myanmar Government fee. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Singaporean citizens, and about Myanmar e visa services costs.
Learn about Myanmar e-visa fee for Singaporean citizens
Please notice that the Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for Myanmar visa approval by the Government. By submitting Myanmar e-visa for Singaporean citizens on our website, you can get travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without any other information required. There is a fee for it of 299$ (USD).
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Singaporeans
- If Singaporean citizens hold a Myanmar Tourist e-visa and plan to remain longer than 28 days in Myanmar, the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport will charge you an additional 3$ (USD) per day.
- In order to enter this country legally, Singaporean passports must also be valid for at least 6 months.
Myanmar Visa Requirements for Singapore Citizens FAQs
Yes! To enter Myanmar, a visa is a compulsory document for Singaporean citizens. Singaporean passport holders traveling to Myanmar for tourist visits should note that they do not need a visa for up to 30 days. If they visit the country over this period or for other purposes, then a Myanmar visa will be required.
In the past, Singaporean visitors who wish to come to the country had to get in line and spend a lot of time waiting for approval. However, this process might be delayed because of the variety of troubles. Fortunately, thanks to the Myanmar electronic visa system, obtaining a Myanmar visa to enter Myanmar is now easier than ever. Myanmar Immigration Services provides visitors with a straightforward process, so Singapore citizens just take less than 15 minutes to obtain a Myanmar visa for Singaporean citizens.
Before you have a travel arrangement in Myanmar, Singapore citizens just complete a visa application form and a Myanmar e-visa will be sent via your email in three (03) days.
There are several ways for Singapore citizens to obtain a visa for Myanmar:
- Apply for a regular Myanmar visa at the Myanmar Embassy in Singapore or the Consulate nearest. This is a traditional way for visitors who wish to visit Myanmar for reasons other than tourism, or short-term visit for business purposes.
- Apply for a Myanmar electronic visa for Singaporean citizens (recommended for citizens of eligible countries)
- Singapore nationals can also apply for Myanmar visas upon arrival. However, this option is not recommended because applicants may deal with unforeseeable events.
Singapore passport holders can obtain a valid Myanmar visa to enter the country. With the establishment of the Myanmar electronic visa system, Singaporean citizens can now get a visa for Myanmar more quickly than ever before.
This procedure is straightforward and may be completed entirely online at the Myanmar Immigration Services website. Singaporeans can apply for Myanmar visas online from the comfort of their own homes using electronic devices with Internet connectivity, such as computers, laptops, or smartphones. Afterward, a Myanmar e-visa will be sent via your active email. The last thing to do is print it to present at the border.
A Myanmar e visa is simple to obtain if you hold a Singapore passport. We suggest that you apply for a Myanmar visa online to make sure that everything goes smoothly according to plan during your trip.
- Step 1: Complete the online form with the required details, such as the type of visa, the processing time, and your personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, and passport number)
- Step 2: Pay the Myanmar e-visa fees. There are several payment methods available, including PayPal, bank transfers, bank cards, credit cards, and debit cards. After that, please send us required documents via email to complete the Myanmar e visa application process.
- Step 3: Get your Myanmar electronic visa through email.
- Step 4: Remember to download and print your Myanmar e visa before you depart. An immigration official at the border crossing will stamp your passport once you enter Myanmar.
Yes. Individuals possessing regular passports issued by Singapore and who intend to visit Myanmar for tourism purposes are not obliged to secure a visa if their stay does not exceed 30 days. Furthermore, they have the freedom to enter and exit Myanmar through any of the available international checkpoints. However, if they wish to visit Singapore for other reasons or remain in the country for over 30 days, they must possess a valid visa.
Typically, the Myanmar electrical visa process takes 03 business days. However, Singapore citizens are advised to apply at least 07 days before you departure to ensure your trips go as planned. The process is quite simple, but there are a few tasks you need to take to ensure a successful visa application.
To ensure the application process runs smoothly, let's follow the Myanmar visa requirements for Singaporean citizens:
- A passport must include accurate and comprehensive biographical data (no missing information or lines). It must have a validity period of at least six months.
- An applicant's individual color photograph (the photo must focus on the face of the applicant).
- Before granting a visa, the Myanmar government requires Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate A certificate in English and documentation of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine are required from the applicant.
- The Myanmar Tourist eVisa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications must include firm registration certificates and company extracts.
The Myanmar e visa is only available to a select group of nationalities, including Singaporeans, but the standard Myanmar visa is available to all nationalities.
Singaporeans who need a Myanmar eVisa have two choices depending on the reason for their trip. Singaporeans can obtain one of two kinds of Myanmar e visas from Myanmar Immigration Services:
- Myanmar tourist e visas: Holders are allowed a single entry into Myanmar for a stay of 28 days beginning on the date of arrival, and it is valid for 90 days after the date of issue.
- Myanmar Business e visas: Singaporeans are allowed to conduct business for a period of 70 days using this visa, which expires after 90 days.
Visas for Myanmar are also available for those going there for medical treatment, education, or to see friends and relatives.
Note: Overstaying a Myanmar visa is not permitted. If you hold a Myanmar e visa for Singaporean citizens and plan to remain for more than 28 days, the Myanmar immigration officer at the airport will charge you an additional $3 (USD) per day.
You must pay the combined amount of the two fees - the Myanmar Government fee and the Myanmar Visa Service fee - in order to obtain a visa for Myanmar. You can pay a different sum depending on the Myanmar e visa services you select.
The Government fee is different between a Myanmar tourist eVisa and a Myanmar business eVisa. This amount is paid to the Myanmar Government to process visa applications.
The Myanmar visa service fee is charged based on the visa service. There are several alternatives available. Each has its own fees, which are as follows:
- Normal Myanmar e visa service: for Singaporeans who want to obtain a Myanmar eVisa within three (03) business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa service: For those who need a Myanmar eVisa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service: For Singaporean nationals in need of Myanmar eVisas within 5 business hours, we provide the quickest Myanmar e visa service available.
Learn more about: