Myanmar Visa Requirements For Spanish Citizens - Fee/Service in December 2023
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Spanish Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Spanish Citizens
- How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Spain
- All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Spanish Citizens
- Myanmar e visa services for Spanish citizens
- Myanmar e visa fee for Spanish citizens
- Need to buy Myanmar travel insurance along with Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens
- Can apply for most of necessary Myanmar visas for Spanish citizens at the Myanmar embassy/consulate
- Note about Myanmar e visas for Spanish tourists
Myanmar visa requirements for Spanish citizens: Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) has unique cultural and natural attractions, but Spanish citizens should know what Myanmar visa requirements they will need to enter the country, which vary according to the purpose and length of the trip.
Myanmar visa for Spanish citizens - How to get a Myanmar visa from Spain?
Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of Myanmar e visa requirements for Spanish citizens, as well as Myanmar visa fees, types, and available services to help you plan your trip and know what information you'll need.
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Spanish Citizens
- Spain is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Spanish passport holders
- To visit Myanmar, Spanish travelers will need to apply for a Myanmar visa from Spain in advance.
Several ways to apply for a Myanmar visa for Spanish citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to online for a Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens
- Alternatively, Spanish citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy or the consulate nearest prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Spanish nationals are as follows:
- The biographical page of the passport must contain complete information (no missing data or lines). Spanish passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar and have at least two blank pages for stampings
- A color photograph of the Spanish applicant (the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face)
- Myanmar Travel Insurance is required by the Government to process a Myanmar visa application for travelers, including Spanish citizens
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
Spanish nationals are required to submit some additional documents based on the Myanmar visa they are applying for:
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Spanish applicants need to submit their hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business e visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Spanish citizens online
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Spanish Citizens
- Myanmar tourist visas may be available to Spanish citizens who are only planning a short visit to Burma.
- Spanishs may need a Myanmar business visa if they intend to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time for business activities.
There are different types of Myanmar e visas for Spanish citizens available, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
Myanmar Tourist e visas
Valid for 90 days, Spanish nationals can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once. Myanmar tourist eVisa users utilize it for traveling and tourism.
Myanmar Business e visas
Myanmar business eVisas enable Spanishs to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the arrival date and expire after 90 days.
It is essential that Spanish nationals begin the Myanmar visa registration process well in advance of their planned departure date, considering time frames vary based on the kind of Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens.
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Spain
To apply for the necessary Myanmar visa, you must be a citizen of Spain and need to submit a Myanmar visa application to the nearest Myanmar embassy or consulates in Spain, or apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens through our website.
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document processed and issued online to Spanish citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism and business activities. Fortunately, most people will find this Myanmar e visa application process to be simple and quick.
Prepare necessary documents to apply Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Spanish citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the Myanmar e visa types they apply for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required for Myanmar business e visa applications.
Apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Spanish citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your trip such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusals
- Step 2: To finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e visa services cost and provide supporting papers (we may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: Spanishs can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when Myanmar e visa application for Spanish citizens has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Spanishs have any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
Apply and get a Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens online from anywhere
All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Spanish Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides many Myanmar e visa services, each with a different charge. Spanish citizens must choose the Myanmar eVisa service that best meets their requirements.
Myanmar e visa services for Spanish citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently provides three (03) options of Myanmar e visa services for Spanish citizens, with varying costs.
Normal Myanmar e visa service
For Spanish citizens who want to acquire a Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days.
Urgent Myanmar e visa service
For Spanishs who would like to get a Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service
The current fastest type of Myanmar eVisa service for Spanish citizens who want to get Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar e visa fee for Spanish citizens
- Myanmar service fees and Myanmar Government fees must be paid to apply Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens
- Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Spanish citizens and Myanmar visa services costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Spanish citizens
Need to buy Myanmar travel insurance along with Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens
The Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval.
- Myanmar Immigration Service allows Spanishs to acquire it without providing any further information while applying for a Myanmar e visa for Spanish citizens.
- The reasonable cost for Myanmar travel insurance will protect Spanish travelers from any risks while traveling.
Can apply for most of necessary Myanmar visas for Spanish citizens at the Myanmar embassy/consulate
- The embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Spain yet.
- As a result, Spanish nationals can contact and apply for a Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Spanish tourists
- Please note that Spanish customers need to download and print out your Myanmar electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the Myanmar Immigration officers upon arrival
- 3$US will be charged if Spanish travelers break the rules for overstaying in Myanmar without extending your Myanmar e visa
- Additionally, Spanish citizens must have a valid passport for at least 6 months in order to legally enter Myanmar.