Myanmar Visa Requirements For Swedish Citizens - Fee/Service
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Swedish Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Swedish Citizens
- How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Sweden
- All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Swedish Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Swedish citizens: Following Zambia, Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is the 40th largest country in the world in terms of size and the largest nation in mainland Southeast Asia. As a result of Myanmar's slow economic growth, its natural ecosystems and unique culture have been preserved, making it an attractive tourist destination for Swedish citizens and other foreign travelers. In order to enter Myanmar, Swedish travelers must be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements, which vary according to their purpose and length of stay.
Myanmar visa for Swedish citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Sweden?
In this article, Myanmar Immigration Service explains the Myanmar visa requirements for Swedish citizens. We also provide information on Myanmar visa fees, types, and services currently available for Swedish citizens. Let's begin!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Swedish Citizens
- Sweden is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Swedish passport holders
- Visiting Myanmar as a Swedish will require you to be aware of Myanmar visa requirements. Some countries are exempt from Myanmar visa requirements, but Swedish citizens are not.
To visit Burma, travelers from Sweden will have to apply for a Myanmar visa in advance. Although the Government has made it relatively simple to obtain a Myanmar visa, there are certain requirements for Swedish citizens that need to be met.
Several ways to apply Myanmar visa for Swedish citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to online for a Myanmar e visa for Swedish citizens
- Alternatively, Swedish citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy or the consulate nearest in Sweden prior to arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Swedish nationals are as follows:
- The biographical page of the passport must contain complete information, no missing data or lines. Swedish passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar
- A color photograph of the Swedish applicant, the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government to process a Myanmar visa application for travelers, including Swedish citizens
- Covid Vaccination Certificate: Swedish applicants must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
Swedish travelers are required to submit some additional documents based on the Myanmar e visa they are applying for:
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Swedish need to submit their hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business e visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
Check Myanmar e visa requirements for Swedish citizens online
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Swedish Citizens
In general, Myanmar e visas can be divided into two types. However, Myanmar Immigration Services currently only offers one type of Myanmar e visa to Swedish citizens:
Myanmar Tourist e visas
Valid for 90 days, and Swedish citizens can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date to enter the country once.
Myanmar Business e visa
Enable Swedishs to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the arrival date, and Myanmar business eVisas expire after 90 days.
There are several types of Myanmar visas available for Swedish citizens, and Myanmar visa processing times vary. Swedish citizens are advised to begin the Myanmar visa application process at least well in advance of their intended travel date.
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Sweden
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document processed and issued online to Swedish citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism and business activities.
Fortunately, most people will find this Myanmar e visa application process to be simple and quick.
Please prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Swedish citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the Myanmar e visa types they apply for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required for Myanmar business e visa applications.
Because the Myanmar government always wants to create the most favorable conditions for tourism development, applying for a Myanmar visa from Sweden has become much easier. Swedish citizens can apply for a Myanmar e visa quickly through a few simple steps below.
Apply online for a Myanmar e visa for Swedish citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Swedish citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should include information about your trip such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusals
- Step 2: Before clicking on "send" to finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e visa services cost and provide supporting papers (we may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: Swedishs can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
Myanmar Immigration Services offers 24/7 customer service to assist you in completing the application. Obtaining an Myanmar e visa for Swedish citizens usually takes about 10 minutes.
Apply and get a Myanmar e visa for Swedish citizens online from anywhere
All About Myanmar Visa Fee And Services For Swedish Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides many Myanmar e visa services, each with a different charge. Swedish citizens must choose the Myanmar eVisa service that best meets their requirements.
Myanmar e visa services for Swedish citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently provides three (03) options of Myanmar e visa services for Swedish citizens, with varying costs.
Normal Myanmar e visa service
For Swedishs who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days.
Urgent Myanmar e visa service
For Swedish citizens who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service
The current fastest Myanmar eVisa service available, it only takes 5 business hours to obtain a Myanmar e visa for Swedish citizens.
Myanmar e visa fee for Swedish citizens
- To apply for a Myanmar e visa, Swedish applicants need to pay both fees: the Myanmar Government fees as well as the Myanmar service fees
- Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fee for Swedish citizens and Myanmar visa services costs.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Swedish citizens
Myanmar travel insurance for Swedish citizens
Please notice that the Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. We will help you to acquire it without providing any further information while applying for a Myanmar e visa for Swedish citizens through our website.
- The reasonable cost for Myanmar travel insurance will protect Swedish travelers from any risks while traveling
- Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is 299$ (USD).
The Myanmar embassy in Sweden
- Currently, the embassy of Myanmar has not been established in Sweden yet
- As a result, Swedish nationals can contact and apply for visas at the Myanmar embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Swedish nationals
- Please note that Swedish customers need to download and print out your Myanmar electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the Myanmar Immigration officers upon arrival
- At the Myanmar airport, Swedish travelers will be charged an additional 3$US per day if they stay in Myanmar more than 28 days without extending Myanmar e visa
- Swedish passports must also be valid for at least six (06) months in order to enter Myanmar legally.