Myanmar Visa Requirements For Taiwanese - Fees & Services in December 2023
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Taiwanese Citizens
- Learn How To Apply for Myanmar Visas From Taiwan
- Types Of Myanmar Visa For Taiwanese Citizens
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar EVisas For Taiwanese Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens: Myanmar (formerly Burma) is an exciting destination for Taiwanese travelers, offering a variety of cultural experiences, stunning scenery, and friendly locals. But before you can explore all that Myanmar has to offer, you must first familiarize yourself with the Myanmar visa requirements for Taiwanese nationals.
Myanmar visa for Taiwaneses - How to get a Myanmar e-visa from Taiwan?
To help simplify this process, Myanmar Immigration Services breaks down the necessary steps and documents that you need to apply for a Myanmar visa as a Taiwanese citizen. We will provide you with the necessary information about the Myanmar visa application procedure for Taiwanese citizens, the types of Myanmar visa available and the important documents that you must provide when applying for a Myanmar e-visa online. From there, you can plan your trip with confidence and rest assured knowing you've taken the necessary steps to ensure a smooth Myanmar travel experience!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Taiwanese Citizens
Taiwan is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Taiwanese citizens planning on traveling to Myanmar should make sure to meet the necessary visa requirements before they depart. It is important to note that the visa requirements for Myanmar may change depending on the type of visa and the purpose of travel.
A valid passport is required of all Taiwanese citizens traveling to Myanmar and visa applications should be submitted at least a week in advance of the intended travel date. The Myanmar visa for Taiwanese citizens must be valid for the entire length of the stay in the country and it should not expire prior to the date of departure.
The Myanmar visa application for Taiwanese citizens must be accompanied by a passport-sized photograph taken within the last six months and a Myanmar visa application form. Taiwaneses can apply for a Myanmar visa in several ways:
- Apply Myanmar visa through the nearest Myanmar embassy in Taiwan or consulate
- Applying for a Myanmar e-visa for Taiwanese citizens online.
Learn How To Apply for Myanmar Visas From Taiwan
Myanmar visa applications from Taiwan can be a bit daunting. There are specific requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to obtain the appropriate visa, and it can be confusing to navigate the process.
However, with a few simple steps you can easily complete the Myanmar evisa application online from Taiwan. The first step is to determine the type of visa that is required for your visit to Myanmar. Generally, there are two Myanmar visa types:
- Myanmar tourist visa
- Myanmar business visa.
Each type has different requirements and documentation that must be provided, so it is important to understand the distinct differences before making a decision. After determining the type of Myanmar visa you need, you will then need to complete a few things to ensure your Myanmar visa process is successful:
Prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar eVisa for Taiwanese citizens as required:
- A passport must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines). Passports must extend beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a visa application
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
Taiwaneses are required to provide the following extra paperwork, depending on the type of visa they are seeking for:
- Hotel and a return flight confirmation are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business e-visa applications.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Taiwaneses - Apply Myanmar e visa for Taiwanese citizens
Follow these steps strictly to apply online Myanmar e visa for Taiwanese citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an eVisa fee before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The Myanmar visa check status system lets you track your Myanmar e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you through the process. The entire Myanmar e visa application process normally takes about 10 minutes for Taiwanese citizens.
Types Of Myanmar Visa For Taiwanese Citizens
Taiwanese citizens who are planning to travel to Myanmar are required to obtain a valid visa prior to arrival. There are several types of Myanmar visas that are available to Taiwanese citizens, depending on the purpose of the trip and the length of stay.
- The most popular visa for Taiwanese citizens is the Tourist Visa, which allows for a stay of up to 28 days within the country. Myanmar Tourist visas can be applied for online on the Myanmar Immigration Services website.
- Another popular option for Taiwanese citizens is the Business Visa. This visa is valid for up to 90 days from the issued date and allows travelers to conduct business-related activities within 70 days while in the country. Myanmar Business visas can be applied for online.
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two types of Myanmar e visas for Taiwanese citizens:
- Myanmar Business e visas: Expires after 90 days and have 70 days for Taiwanese to engage in business activities.
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: Valid for 90 days from the date of issuance and allows 28 days stay to explore the culture and nature here.
All Myanmar visas require a valid passport, a visa application form and supporting documents. It is also important to note that some visas may require a letter of invitation from Myanmar.
Because Myanmar visa processing periods for Taiwanese people vary based on the kind of Myanmar visa, you should begin the visa application procedure well in advance of your chosen travel date.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar EVisas For Taiwanese Citizens
The Myanmar EVisa is a single-entry visa that is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. This type of visa is available to citizens of Taiwan who are making a short visit to Myanmar for business or tourism purposes.
Currently, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 03 Myanmar e visa services for Taiwanese citizens with different fees depending on the type of service.
Myanmar e visa fee for Taiwanese citizens
When applying for a Myanmar e visa, Taiwaneses must pay Myanmar visa costs as well as Myanmar government fees. Note that, the
Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar eVisa fees for Taiwanese citizens.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Taiwanese citizens
Important notice: Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. Taiwanese citizens can obtain Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an Myanmar e visa on our website which costs US$299.
See more: Myanmar Insurance Information.
Myanmar evisa services for Taiwanese citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: for Taiwanese citizens who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 03 business days
- Urgent Myanmar visa: for Taiwanese citizens who would like to get a Myanmar e visa within 24 business hours
- Super urgent Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar eVisa service for Taiwanese citizens within 05 business hours.
Note About Myanmar e visas for Taiwaneses
- Travelers with tourist e visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged an extra $US 3 per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport
- In order to visit this nation lawfully, your passport must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry.
If you are planning to visit Myanmar, an e-visa may be a convenient and time-saving option. Let's contact Myanmar Immigration Services now to apply for Myanmar visa for Taiwanese citizens.
We are confident to be a professional unit with many years of experience in the field of entry to Myanmar. Our staff knowledgeable about the Myanmar market will surely bring you satisfaction, detailed advice and a high visa success rate beyond expectations. Contact now! Online 24/7 and completely free.