Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens - Fees/Services in February 2024
- Check Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens
- All types of Myanmar visa for Thailand citizens
- How to apply Myanmar visa from Thailand
- Need to know about services and fees of Myanmar e-Visa for Thailand citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens: Due to the increasing connectivity of the world, more and more people choose to travel to other countries to experience new cultures and lifestyles. Myanmar is a country that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and Thai citizens may require a visa in order to enter.
Myanmar visa for Thailand citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Thailand?
Myanmar Immigration Services will outline its Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens in this blog post, let’s see!
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens
Thai passport holders are allowed to travel to Myanmar for tourism without a visa for a maximum of 14 days. However, if they intend to stay in Myanmar for longer than 14 days, they will be required to obtain a visa.
Thailand citizens planning to visit Myanmar should know the types and Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens before traveling.
For Thailand citizens, it is important to check the Myanmar visa requirements before traveling there. The good news is that the application is straightforward and can be completed entirely online.
Thailand citizens need a Myanmar visa to enter, and the application process can be found on the Myanmar embassy's website. Travelers should also know the requirements for their preferred mode of transportation, as well as the required documentation.
All types of Myanmar visa for Thailand citizens
As you may already be aware, Myanmar visas are available in two types: the e-Visa and the regular visa. Within the Myanmar e-Visa category, Thailand citizens are eligible to apply.
There are two types of Myanmar visas available for Thailand citizens, depending on the purpose of their visit. Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers two types of Myanmar e-visas for Thailand citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date and allows Thailand travelers to stay in Myanmar within 28 days from the arrival date with single entry only.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: It is valid for 90 days and Thailand citizens can stay in Myanmar within 70 days of arrival to engage in business activities.
For those who wish to travel for medical reasons, educational purposes, or even to visit family and friends, there are a number of types of Myanmar visas available.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Thailands - Apply Myanmar e visa for Thailand citizens
How to apply Myanmar visa from Thailand
If you plan to travel to Myanmar from Thailand, you will need to apply for a Myanmar visa first. The process is relatively straightforward, but there are a few things you need to know.
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- For Myanmar Tourist eVisa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business eVisa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents
Whether applying online for a Myanmar e-visa, through a consulate or Myanmar embassy in Thailand, this is a simple process and can be done based on whether an Thailand is intending to stay for tourism or business.
Thailand citizens can apply for a Myanmar e-visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: In addition to basic information about yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for example), you should also include information about your journey.
- Step 2: If required, you can also pay for the Myanmar e-visa before pressing the send button. (Myanmar Immigration Services might ask for more documents.)
- Step 3: A confirmation of your Myanmar visa application will be sent to your email address as soon as possible. Check the progress of your application using the Myanmar visa check status system.
The process should take you about 10 minutes to complete, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 support for you.
Need to know about services and fees of Myanmar e-Visa for Thailand citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service offers a number of different visa services, each with a different fee. To apply for a Myanmar visa, you will need to select the service you want to use.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Thailand citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: The fastest visa service for Thailand citizens looking to get an Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about Myanmar e-visa fee for Thailand citizens.
Myanmar visa cost for Thailand citizens
There are 2 types of fees to obtain a visa to Myanmar: the Myanmar service fee and the Myanmar Government fee. Find out more about make payment for Myanmar e-visa fee.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Thailand citizens
As required by the Myanmar government, Myanmar e-visa applicants must have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage. If you apply for Myanmar e-visa on our website, you only need to pay US$299 to purchase travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without any other information required.
Find out more Myanmar Insurance Information.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Thailands
- The Myanmar immigration officer at the airport will charge an additional $3 (USD) per day if you hold a tourist e-visa and plan to stay longer than 28 days.
- Ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months before you travel.
If you are planning to visit Myanmar, an e-visa may be a convenient and time-saving option. Let's contact Myanmar Immigration Services now to apply for Myanmar visa for Thailand citizens.
We are confident to be a professional unit with many years of experience in the field of entry to Myanmar country. Our staff knowledgeable about the Myanmar market will surely bring you satisfaction, detailed advice and a high visa success rate beyond expectations. Contact now! Online 24/7 and completely free.