Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens - Fees/Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens: Due to the increasing connectivity of the world, more and more people choose to travel to other countries to experience new cultures and lifestyles. Myanmar is a country that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and Thai citizens may require a visa in order to enter.
Myanmar visa for Thailand citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Thailand?
Myanmar Immigration Services will outline its Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens in this blog post, let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Thailand Citizens
Thailand is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Thailand citizens planning to visit Myanmar should know the types and Myanmar visa requirements for Thailand citizens before traveling.
For Thailand citizens, it is important to check the Myanmar visa requirements before traveling there. The good news is that the application is straightforward and can be completed entirely online.
Thailand citizens need a Myanmar visa to enter, and the application process can be found on the Myanmar embassy's website. Travelers should also know the requirements for their preferred mode of transportation, as well as the required documentation.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Thailand Citizens
As you may already be aware, Myanmar visas are available in two types: the e-Visa and the regular visa. Within the Myanmar e-Visa category, Thailand citizens are eligible to apply.
There are two types of Myanmar visas available for Thailand citizens, depending on the purpose of their visit. Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers two types of Myanmar e-visas for Thailand citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: It is valid for 90 days from the issued date and allows Thailand travelers to stay in Myanmar within 28 days from the arrival date with single entry only.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: It is valid for 90 days and Thailand citizens can stay in Myanmar within 70 days of arrival to engage in business activities.
For those who wish to travel for medical reasons, educational purposes, or even to visit family and friends, there are a number of types of Myanmar visas available.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Thailands - Apply Myanmar e visa for Thailand citizens
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From Thailand
If you plan to travel to Myanmar from Thailand, you will need to apply for a Myanmar visa first. The process is relatively straightforward, but there are a few things you need to know.
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- Applicants must submit a color photograph of themselves (the photo should be crisp and focused on the applicant's face).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- For Myanmar Tourist eVisa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business eVisa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents
Whether applying online for a Myanmar e-visa, through a consulate or Myanmar embassy in Thailand, this is a simple process and can be done based on whether an Thailand is intending to stay for tourism or business.
Thailand citizens can apply for a Myanmar e-visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: In addition to basic information about yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for example), you should also include information about your journey.
- Step 2: If required, you can also pay for the Myanmar e-visa before pressing the send button. (Myanmar Immigration Services might ask for more documents.)
- Step 3: A confirmation of your Myanmar visa application will be sent to your email address as soon as possible. Check the progress of your application using the Myanmar visa check status system.
The process should take you about 10 minutes to complete, Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 support for you.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar e-Visa For Thailand Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service offers a number of different visa services, each with a different fee. To apply for a Myanmar visa, you will need to select the service you want to use.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Thailand citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: The fastest visa service for Thailand citizens looking to get an Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about Myanmar e-visa service for Thailand citizens here.
Myanmar visa cost for Thailand citizens
There are 2 types of fees to obtain a visa to Myanmar: the Myanmar service fee and the Myanmar Government fee. Find out more about make payment for Myanmar e-visa fee and services for Thailand citizens here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Thailand citizens
As required by the Myanmar government, Myanmar e-visa applicants must have Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage. If you apply for Myanmar e-visa on our website, you only need to pay US$299 to purchase travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without any other information required. Find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Thailands
- The Myanmar immigration officer at the airport will charge an additional $3 (USD) per day if you hold a tourist e-visa and plan to stay longer than 28 days.
- Ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months before you travel.
Myanmar Visa Requirements for Thailand Citizens FAQs
Yes! Thai citizens are required a valid visa to enter Myanmar legitimately.
People are traveling to different countries to learn about different cultures and lifestyles as the world becomes more connected. Myanmar has been an attractive tourist destination in recent years, and Thai people may need a Myanmar visa to enter the country.
Myanmar e visa procedures for Thai nationals are straightforward, and unless you want to stay for an extended period of time, a Myanmar paper visa must be acquired. Currently, there are two types of Myanmar e visa that Thai nationals may apply at Myanmar Immigration Services:
- Myanmar Tourist e visa: Thai nationals can utilize this sort of visa which is valid for 90 days for tourism or visit friends and family within 28 days with a single-entry
- Myanmar Business e visa: This Myanmar eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of admission with a single-entry and allows Thai citizens to stay in Myanmar for 70 days to do business.
Thai nationals who wish to travel to Myanmar for medical treatment or study must apply at the Myanmar embassy in Thailand.
However, Thai citizens who wish to visit Myanmar for the purpose of attending meetings, touring, or visiting their loved ones can apply for an online Myanmar e visa for Thailand citizens through our website. This is the most efficient approach to visit Myanmar in a short amount of time.
Since 2014, the Government has provided a Myanmar electronic visa application portal for over 70 countries. This technique decreases the amount of documentation for Immigration Officers in general, as well as the money and effort required by applicants. This also allows Thai nationals to stay in Myanmar for a limited time within the 3-month validity period of their Myanmar e visa.
Visitors can apply a Myanmar e visa for Thailand citizens based on their needs by visiting Myanmar Immigration Services website. We will walk you through four easy actions to make the application process go more smoothly:
- Step 1: Complete the online Myanmar e visa application form with your personal information, such as your full name, birth date, nationality, passport number and travel dates. Choose a Myanmar e visa service that is suitable for you
- Step 2: Pay for your Myanmar visa services in the second step after confirming whether all the information you have entered is the same as the information in your identity documents
- Step 3: After you submit your visa application, it will be reviewed. Following that, Thai customers will get an email containing your valid Myanmar electronic visa
- Step 4: Print your Myanmar eVisa and bring it with you on your trip to Myanmar. As confirmation that your Myanmar e visa has been authenticated, you will be awarded a stamp.
No! Thai citizens must acquire a Myanmar e visa to travel to the country.
In order to enter Myanmar, bearers of Thai passports must get Myanmar visas. As a result, Thailand is not one of the nations to which Myanmar has visa-free entry. Thai citizens can applying for a Myanmar visa online because Thailand is a nation that qualifies for a Myanmar electronic visa.
Travelers from Thailand may now apply for a Myanmar e visa online using your computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. Thai visitors can save a lot of time and money by applying for Myanmar visas online from anywhere in the world.
- A Myanmar electronic visa is the same as a regular visa in that it allows Thai citizens to enter Myanmar for a number of reasons, including tourism and commerce
- An Myanmar e visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, with a stay length of up to 28 or 90 days depending on the kind of Myanmar visa chosen.
Furthermore, in order for your application to be standardized, Thai tourists must prepare all relevant paperwork for each type of Myanmar visa. Your application will be denied if the relevant papers are not provided. If you are struggling when preparing your documents, please contact us for more instructions.
The Myanmar Government has approved a Myanmar electronic visa system for more than 70 nations to use, including Thailand, since 2014. It can be mentioned that Myanmar is not only a hallowed pilgrimage site for Buddhist followers, but it also has many intriguing things for travelers to discover.
Visitors from Thailand must first apply for a Myanmar e visa in order to visit this nation. Currently, there are only 02 types of Myanmar electronic visa for Thai citizens that Myanmar government approved to apply online:
- Myanmar Tourist e Visas: are now available for Thai nationals who want to visit Myanmar for 28 days during the 90-day validity period
- Myanmar Business e Visas: are valid for up to 70-day stay for Thai workers traveling to Myanmar for conducting business there within a 03-month validity period.
You may apply for a Myanmar visa as a Thai citizen online at Myanmar Immigration Services website. The entire process is done online, and Thai customers may have their travel documents in a matter of days.
Thai tourists can select the processing time of a Myanmar e visa according to their trip requirements and budget. It does not, however, exceed three business days to process. In addition, Thai people who want to obtain Myanmar electronic visa in a couple of hours might use the Rush Myanmar eVisa services.