Myanmar visa requirements for Ugandans - Fees & Services
- 1. Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens: Visa Types and Requirements
- 2. Applying for a Myanmar Visa in Uganda: Important to know
- 3. How long to get the Myanmar visa and How much of cost?
- 4. Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens FAQs
Uganda citizens who wish to travel to Myanmar must obtain a visa before entering the country. This article is a comprehensive guide to obtaining a Myanmar Visa for Uganda citizens. Keep reading to understand the requirements and process for obtaining a Myanmar visa.
1. Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens: Visa Types and Requirements
Uganda citizens can apply for different types of Myanmar visas, depending on their purpose for entering Burma country.
For the short time trip for the purpose of tourism, Uganda citizens now can apply for the Myanmar online visa. let's find out what is Myanmar online visa for Uganda citizens!
Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens
What is Myanmar online visa for Uganda citizens?
With the introduction of the Myanmar online visa system, Uganda visitors can now apply for their visa conveniently from their own country.
- Type of Myanmar e-visa for Uganda citizens: Tourist e-visa.
- Purpose: Tourist (to explore the culture and nature here).
- Validity for: 90 days from the date of issue.
- Maximum to stay: 28 days stay.
- Number of entry: single entry.
Myanmar entry requirements: What Documents required
- The visa application process requires Ugandan citizens to have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining. The passport must have 02 blank pages for visa stamping
- An email address
- A payment method (credit card or debit card).
- Visitors must also provide a recent passport-sized photo, a completed visa application form, and a copy of their travel itinerary.
- To process a visa application, the Myanmar government mandates the possession of Myanmar Travel Insurance.
- The applicant is required to present an English certificate of Covid Vaccination, confirming that they have received a minimum of two doses.
- Additionally, the submission of proof of a hotel reservation and a return flight ticket is necessary for visa processing.
2. Applying for a Myanmar Visa in Uganda: Important to know
Uganda citizens can apply for a Myanmar visa through an embassy or consulate in Uganda or by using an online visa service.
Here, let Myanmar Immigration Services discover how to apply for Myanmar online visa from Uganda!
Online visa services offer a convenient way for Uganda citizens to apply for their Myanmar visa from anywhere with an internet connection.
When applying for a visa, Uganda citizens should ensure that they provide all required documents and pay the appropriate visa fees.
Applying for a Myanmar Visa for Uganda citizens
Here is step by step to apply for Myanmar online visa:
- Step 1: Declaration of Uganda citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), should include information about your trips such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusals.
- Step 2: To finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e-visa cost and provide supporting papers.
- Step 3: Uganda can keep track of your Myanmar e-visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when your Myanmar e-visa application has been approved.
To complete the Myanmar e-visa for Uganda citizens, it will only take about 10 - 15 minutes. Myanmar Immigration Services provides 24/7 assistance if Uganda has any questions about Myanmar visas, please contact us.
eVisa is not a Visa on Arrival hence there is no need to queue for any visa sticker. Proceed straight to the immigration counter when you arrive.
Uganda applicants make sure of the correctness of all information submitted during the application process. If you entered and submit information (Full Name/ Nationality / Passport Number / Email address) incorrectly, you will not refund the visa fee.
Can I check my Myanmar visa status?
Tracking your Myanmar visa status easily with the “Check status” function. All you need is:
- Visit the “Check status” page
- Fill in the requirements information and Submit.
- The Myanmar visa status will be sent to your email in 30 minutes!
3. How long to get the Myanmar visa and How much of cost?
The processing time for a Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens can vary depending on the type of visa (tourist e-visa, business visa) and the rush visa services.
How much of a Myanmar visa cost?
On Myanmar Immigration Services website, candidates need to pay visa fees including The governance fee and Services fees.
Visit our Myanmar visa fees for details information.
Processing time of Myanmar visa:
Recently, Uganda candidates can get the Myanmar e-visa quickly. Here are 03 visa services for Uganda citizens to apply for:
- Normal Myanmar e visa service: for Uganda citizens who want to acquire Myanmar eVisa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa service: for Uganda who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service: the current fastest type of Myanmar eVisa service for Uganda citizens who want to get a Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
Visa fees for Uganda citizens can also vary depending on the type of visa. The faster time of processing, the higher the visa fees much pay.
Processing time of Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens
4. Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens FAQs
Important Information for travelers when visiting Burma with an e-visa. Let's find out them in this FAQs content:
Do I get a refund if my application is rejected?
As stated in our Terms & Conditions, no refunds are issued under any circumstances. So, before submitting, let's carefully check and make sure all information is correct.
Do children under the age of 7 need a Myanmar visa to enter?
Yes. Children under the age of 7 who hold their own passports are required to apply and pay for their own separate eVisa. If your child is under 7 and is listed in the parent/guardian passports accompanying them on the trip, then please fill out the minor information included in the e-Visa application form.
Can you change my eVisa validity date if my Myanmar eVisa is expired?
We are not able to change the validity dates on your eVisa. We encourage you to re-apply for another visa.
Do I have to print the e-visa approval, or can I show an electronic version or photo of it to the Immigration officer?
You are currently required to print out the eVisa Approval Letter and present it to the Immigration Officer upon arrival. Failure to provide a printed copy may delay your entry.
By following the guidelines outlined in this article, obtain a Myanmar visa for Uganda citizens and enjoy a smooth and hassle-free trip to this beautiful country. It is important to ensure that all requirements are met and that all necessary documents are submitted to avoid any delays or issues with the visa application process.